Why resisting Nihilus's Force Drain by simply being more Powerful Won't Work...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lDarth Nihilusl

Trocity
I will never understand people's obsession with this retarded character, and wanting him to be the greatest in the mythos.

lDarth Nihilusl
Originally posted by Trocity
I will never understand people's obsession with this retarded character, and wanting him to be the greatest in the mythos.

I don't know why you are so triggered over a thread or bothered to comment if you hate the character so much... Anyways ...

NewGuy01
Nihilus is just an Ooradryl wannabe.

Scizard
Who can resist Nihlius' drain?

Tzeentch
Imagine your iconic badass power being that you kill people by succing their dick through the force lmao

I am darth nihilus! I will SUCK YOU OFF o0o0o0o0o...

ares834
Well that would explain why he has so many obsessed fans.

lDarth Nihilusl
I mean if you have a problem with something I am saying then gladly give a counter-argument to what is being said instead of just typing whining comments. Simply screaming 'obsessed fans' does not invalidate anything that these 'fans' are saying.

S_W_LeGenD
Good thread and write-up. thumb up

Force Drain (also identified as Drain Force) have similar intrinsic properties irrespective of the wielder.

Force energy = Life energy in Star Wars mythos (philosophical ramblings of Darth Traya can confuse some fans)

The most powerful and lethal expression of Force Drain in recorded history was produced by Vitiate on Ziost. This expression consumed biological matter itself.

Zildrog could surpass all though.

I see parallels with acids in this theme.

lDarth Nihilusl
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Good thread and write-up. thumb up

Force Drain (also identified as Drain Force) have similar intrinsic properties irrespective of the wielder.

Force energy = Life energy in Star Wars mythos (philosophical ramblings of Darth Traya can confuse some fans)

The most powerful and lethal expression of Force Drain in recorded history was produced by Vitiate on Ziost. This expression consumed biological matter itself.

Zildrog could surpass all though.

I see parallels with acids in this theme.

Thank you friend thumb up.

However, I don't agree that Force energy = Life energy. I think they are different. For example, non-Force sensitives have pretty much no Force energy(very small and hence no significant connect to the Force) and yet they are very alive and well. There is also the normal Life Drain which saps specifically life energies and we have seen it used multiple times through the mythos and yet no one has ever lost their connection to the Force through such Drain (contrary to Kreia who lost her Force powers after Nihilus Force Drained her). Life energy seems to be more internal and within one's body while Force energy seems to be one's connection/energy to the Force itself.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by lDarth Nihilusl
Thank you friend thumb up.

However, I don't agree that Force energy = Life energy. I think they are different. For example, non-Force sensitives have pretty much no Force energy(very small and hence no significant connect to the Force) and yet they are very alive and well. There is also the normal Life Drain which saps specifically life energies and we have seen it used multiple times through the mythos and yet no one has ever lost their connection to the Force through such Drain (contrary to Kreia who lost her Force powers after Nihilus Force Drained her). Life energy seems to be more internal and within one's body while Force energy seems to be one's connection/energy to the Force itself.
The Force have two aspects to it - Cosmic and Living.

"The Living Force is generated by the energy of living beings throughout the galaxy. This is the Force at its most immediate and instinctive level. It is this aspect of the Force which allows for many of the impressive abilities that fueled the aura of legend around the Jedi and Sith, and that still excites the galaxy's imagination. The ability to trick minds of other beings, to sense their presence, and to manipulate physical objects all come from the Living Force." - Star Wars: Force and Destiny - Core Rulebook

The aforementioned is possible due to Midichlorians which are a part of the biology of every living being in Star Wars and the source of biological life itself (i.e. cell reproduction). Good explanation in the following link: https://www.starwars.com/news/so-what-the-heck-are-midi-chlorians

Many living beings have a low Midichlorian count but some have a high Midichlorian count which make them "Force-sensitive." Every living being contributes to The Living Force nevertheless.

"Ultimately, all energy from the Living Force passes to the Cosmic Force. This includes not only the energy of the Living Force at a particular point in time, but the energy of all living beings that have every lived in the galaxy. For this reason, Cosmic Force transcends normal conceptions of time and space. In this way, it also connects all things in the galaxy together: not only what is, but what was and is yet to come." - Star Wars: Force and Destiny - Core Rulebook

Force energy = Life energy and more.

Force Drain is a perversion of the aforementioned in that it makes a living being, or even those who are killed, contribute to the WIELDER instead.

Force Drain is a perversion of the original 'sever Force' technique.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.