Pick 4 to defend you. The other 4 will come after you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
You are in a forest.

Swamp Thing
Man Thing
Wolverine
Sabretooth
Sasquatch
Wendigo
Cheetah
Beast Boy

Gecko4lif
Swamp
Sas
windigo
Beastboy

DarkSaint85
Swamp Thing
Wolverine
Cheetah
Sasquatch

Sin I AM
Originally posted by HumbleServant
You are in a forest.

Swamp Thing
Man Thing
Wolverine
Sabretooth
Sasquatch
Wendigo
Cheetah
Beast Boy

Which Wendigo

Swamp Thing
Sasquatch
Cheetah
Wolverine

celeyhyga17
Swamp Thing
Man-Thing
Cheetah
Sasquatch

h1a8
Swamp thing and cheetah are a given lol

celeyhyga17
Man-Thing should be a given too since he has unstant teleport. Swamp Thing and Man-Thing in a forest is op.

HumbleServant
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Which Wendigo

Swamp Thing
Sasquatch
Cheetah
Wolverine how many versions are there?

HumbleServant
Good picks guys, what are the reasons that you pick your characters?

HumbleServant
Originally posted by h1a8
Swamp thing and cheetah are a given lol why

tkitna
why

Because they are DC characters and he's H1.

Sin I AM
how many versions are there?

A ton Originally posted by HumbleServant
Good picks guys, what are the reasons that you pick your characters?

Swamp Thing is an avatar of the green and in a forest so he could solo. Cheetah is a speedster. Sas is class 100 and Logan is Logan

DarkSaint85
Sin got it. Plus, as spetz would put it, I'd rather have the other 4 come after me than these,4

h1a8
why

Swamp thing could solo and cheetah is a speedster. It's basically impossible to protect against a speedster if you are not one yourself.

h1a8
Originally posted by tkitna
Because they are DC characters and he's H1.

I'm not bias towards DC. I'm 100% objective. I value speed because that's the equivalent of fighting statues.

Out of all characters I wish to have Surfer's powers.

8swords
man thing and swamp thing is a no brainer, then cheetah, and then wolverine to kill the rest

Magnon
Both Swamp Thing and Cheetah are obvious choices. If either of them were on the enemy team you would die; if both of them were on your team you would not.

The remaining two picks don't really matter.

tkitna
Originally posted by h1a8
I'm not bias towards DC. I'm 100% objective.

https://media.tenor.com/images/96438a1819c03aa33fd3cf153eeac262/tenor.gif

h1a8
Originally posted by tkitna
https://media.tenor.com/images/96438a1819c03aa33fd3cf153eeac262/tenor.gif

Prove that I'm DC bias. Give me of a few (or one) clear example of where I picked a DC character over a Marvel character when the Marvel character deserved the nod.

Give me one example where I didn't use the highest possible feat to determine speed, strength, durability, and power output.

Lastly, you know that I actually use to give Marvel the nod more on speed equalized threads (Thor vs Superman, etc). Someone who is DC bias (and not speed bias) wouldn't do such things.

HumbleServant
How does swamp thing solo

Magnon
How does swamp thing solo Avatar of the Green. Complete awareness of and control over all plant life. Plus several other supernatural powers added on top of that. There's no way any one of the others could protect you in a forest from him. A vine sprouting from the ground could suddenly impale you. Poisonous pollen could suddenly fill the air and kill you. Some mold might suddenly grow all over you and devour you. The salad you had for breakfast might start to grow rapidly in your stomach and tear you apart. Etc.

And Swamp Thing would be able do all these things without even having to manifest himself physically. No way for your team to even fight back.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Swamp Thing
Wolverine
Cheetah
Sasquatch

Good choice.

DarkSaint85
I also picked Sas for his intelligence and resources (plus, he can always go Great Beast Tanaraq if needed).

Wolverine is better than Sabes.

Cheetah and Swamp Thing have been discussed at length, but Swamp Thing can also take me to the Green to hide.

Sin I AM
You know DS I also choose Walter because of Tanaraq, I had forgotten about his intelligence. I almost chose Man Thing over ST because of his bfr abilities though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Which Wendigo

Mungi I Am.

DarkSaint85
ST can BFR as well right? Am preeeety sure he could hop around planets etc. But he was on his own - could he do it to others?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.