Pick 4 to Protect you the other 4 comes after you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Idea from Dantas... thanks.

You're in a protection shield that prevents any powers from bypass until the fight is done (shield disappears)

Character's...

Sabertooth
Deathstroke
Wolverine
Midnighter
Bane
Doctor Octopus
Kraven
Aquaman (no trident)

staxamillion
Midnighter
Wolverine
Aquaman
Deathstroke

DarkSaint85
Wait, so I'm safe in a bubble? Why would I need to pick 4 to protect me?

Newjak
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wait, so I'm safe in a bubble? Why would I need to pick 4 to protect me? I think the intention is as soon as your 4 loses the protection goes away.

So you're protected as long as you have Guardians to protect you.

Magnon
But in this case the "protecting" part is pretty redundant.

Just ask which team of 4 would win. No point in adding "... if your team loses you DIE!".

Newjak
Originally posted by Magnon
But in this case the "protecting" part is pretty redundant.

Just ask which team of 4 would win. No point in adding "... if your team loses you DIE!". Probably was overthinking the situation but my guess was they wanted to eliminate the idea of you getting killed during the fight.

Still the idea seems simple enough. Pick the 4 to protect you and fight the other 4. If your teams loses you die.

Newjak
Alright back to the thread.

Aquaman is my first pick. Like even without the Trident he is the heaviest hitter here. By a good degree too. Unless Kraven got a massive upgrade I am unaware of. Like he shouldn't even be listed as one of the options in my opinion.

Next would be Wolverine. He is probably the hardest to kill here and of the people here has any shot at taking down Aquaman because of his claws. So if they are on the same team no problems.

Next would be Deathstroke for tactical leadership and the fact is he might be the only other person besides Wolverine that could potentially take AM out.

Honestly with how strong AM is that might be all you need. I'll still add Moonight into the final spot because Moonight is crazy.

celeyhyga17
Midnighter, not MoonKnight

Agree with Aquaman.

DarkSaint85
Aquaman
Doc Ock
Wolverine
Deathstroke.

We then chill out in Atlantis.

Newjak
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Midnighter, not MoonKnight

Agree with Aquaman. See I after the first 3 I stopped paying attention. Although I would still select Midnighter haha

BrolyBlack
You packed yet?

carver9
Originally posted by Newjak
Probably was overthinking the situation but my guess was they wanted to eliminate the idea of you getting killed during the fight.

Still the idea seems simple enough. Pick the 4 to protect you and fight the other 4. If your teams loses you die.

This. It prevents people from saying "Deathstroke would just snipe you". Or "Midnighter would just teleport behind you and kill you. The only time the opposing team can get to you is once the other team slaughters your team or if they win. The target is peotected from harm.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
This. It prevents people from saying "Deathstroke would just snipe you". Or "Midnighter would just teleport behind you and kill you. The only time the opposing team can get to you is once the other team slaughters your team or if they win. The target is peotected from harm.

If you're allowing doors and acknowledging people would spam it.......

What's stopping Midnighter from just using doors to send everyone into space lol.

And then teleporting behind you and killing you?

Smurph
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Aquaman
Doc Ock
Wolverine
Deathstroke.

We then chill out in Atlantis. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.