World Forger vs the Black Winter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Who wins and why?

deft
Hulk, because he is the most stronger character.

lawest9
Ok, you don't know.

deft
Lol, sorry. I guess that this is a peak World Forger, isn't? He wins, he created all universes around the multiverse and the hypertime.

Stoic
Originally posted by deft
Lol, sorry. I guess that this is a peak World Forger, isn't? He wins, he created all universes around the multiverse and the hypertime.

How does that justify a win? It's like saying that X guy beats Y guy because he made a nicer bathroom. The World Forger should be roughly as powerful as his brothers, and one of them was roughly as powerful as Darkseid. Shouldn't we begin there, or what do you think?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
How does that justify a win? It's like saying that X guy beats Y guy because he made a nicer bathroom. The World Forger should be roughly as powerful as his brothers, and one of them was roughly as powerful as Darkseid. Shouldn't we begin there, or what do you think?

AM of course had to consume multiple universes to contend with Darkseid, so that's a good point.

OTOH, Galactus was consuming multiple planets to contend with BW.

Yes yes blah blah they were special planets etc etc. But planets, Vs universes?

Stoic
Black Winter was a Universe killer though. Kind of hard to be 100% certain when it comes to the actual power levels in play. It's actually nearly impossible to know how powerful either are. World Forger didn't show omnipotence. Neither did.

abhilegend
Forger created beings who ate universes.

wxyz
Susan Storm and Reed Richard created Franklin Richards, are they as powerful as him?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by wxyz
Susan Storm and Reed Richard created Franklin Richards, are they as powerful as him? .
Actually, his powers come from cosmic radiation (same as theirs).

ShadowFyre
But just cuz I created a giant robot doesn't mean I'm as strong as it.

And if I was strong enough to easily destroy universes I wouldn't create something to do so.

Not saying either wins its just not the best of logic to use

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Actually, his powers come from cosmic radiation (same as theirs).

And being a mutie

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
And being a mutie

Just retconned into not being a mutant. He wanted to be special, and his powers transmuted his genetic code to carry the X-gene. He was never a mutant.

Susan Storm and Reed Richard created Franklin Richards, are they as powerful as him?

laughing out loud

carver9
WF is weak. Im giving this to Black Winter and easily.

abhilegend
Is this a serious argument? Originally posted by carver9
WF is weak. Im giving this to Black Winter and easily.
Never change carter.

Diesldude
Susan Storm and Reed Richard created Franklin Richards, are they as powerful as him? well this is irrelevant because the wf treated Barbatos like his pet mouse.

abhilegend
And he didn't give birth to Barbatos like Sue did. This is just hilarious. Its like asking how is Galactus more powerful than Silver Surfer.

MrMind
I remember 1 year ago World Forger would beat Molecule Man on kmc

Black Winter doesn't even register on the radar

forum has seriously gone to shit

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
And he didn't give birth to Barbatos like Sue did. This is just hilarious. Its like asking how is Galactus more powerful than Silver Surfer.

Not quite the same thing. The Surfer and the rest of the Heralds were purposely imbued with a tiny portion of his might. They all have enough appearances for us to know exactly how powerful they all are (Which includes Galactus to a degree).

What powerhouse did Barbatos fight to get a solid comparison? What powerhouse did World Forger fight in order to give us a solid weight class? Darkseid seems to be the level that he's at if we compare him to his brothers. Not trying to split hairs, but neither of those guys seem capable of waving their hands across the sky and making a universe that they did not create disappear.

Maybe World Forger does stomp, but using a hammer to create a multivrse isn't a battle feat. I don't think that it's unreasonable to question his power level when it comes to actual combat.

In the end, I've been left with the feeling that he simply doesn't have enough in the way of combat showings to place him in the position that many have, and it just seems like a lot of hype surrounds him.

abhilegend
Not quite the same thing. The Surfer and the rest of the Heralds were purposely imbued with a tiny portion of his might. They all have enough appearances for us to know exactly how powerful they all are (Which includes Galactus to a degree).

What powerhouse did Barbatos fight to get a solid comparison? What powerhouse did World Forger fight in order to give us a solid weight class? Darkseid seems to be the level that he's at if we compare him to his brothers. Not trying to split hairs, but neither of those guys seem capable of waving their hands across the sky and making a universe that they did not create disappear.

Well he has created literally every universe in the multiverse, so what do you want him to do? Go outside the multiverse to fight someone?

No, that's simply dumb. Comic writers don't tend to think of "combat feats".

The comic literally says he is among the four most powerful beings in the whole multiverse, he creates hypertime, every universe in the multiverse and a second multiverse and you think that's just hype? Dude, most abstracts in marvel would kill for that kind of feats in so little time.

But sure, let's talk about Eternity's combat feats. That's above Black Winter, right?

Stoic
Well he has created literally every universe in the multiverse, so what do you want him to do? Go outside the multiverse to fight someone?

No, that's simply dumb. Comic writers don't tend to think of "combat feats".

The comic literally says he is among the four most powerful beings in the whole multiverse, he creates hypertime, every universe in the multiverse and a second multiverse and you think that's just hype? Dude, most abstracts in marvel would kill for that kind of feats in so little time.

But sure, let's talk about Eternity's combat feats. That's above Black Winter, right?

He's a Darkseid level character not an omnipotent Mxy level character when scaled against his brother who fought Darkseid. At least until proven otherwise. We can't give him more than that because he hasn't contended with more than that in single combat.

There are discrepancies all over the place in terms of his scope of power vs his actual combat feats. This is why I said that until he actually fights and either holds his own, or outright defeats a Doctor Manhattan level character in combat he doesn't deserve these lofty titles. The word multiversal has been thrown around like candy corn on Halloween for the past 2 years, and has somehow lost it's wow factor as the writers of DC have peddled it about like some golden egg. It's been given to characters that have yet to show that they could wave away a universe let alone multiverses like a true omnipotent could do on a whim. Darkseid for the most part isn't on that level in 99.8% to 99.9% of his appearances.

World Forger needs actual combat feats here bro. No I'm not siding with Marvel, I'm siding with lack of actual combat appearances, and swinging a magical hammer that creates alternate universes should never be enough to say that he stomps anything above what has been shown by his peers.

Take note that I didn't actually state that Black Winter wins this, but more to the idea that we really don't know based on World Forger's lack of actual combat feats.

abhilegend
He's a Darkseid level character not an omnipotent Mxy level character when scaled against his brother who fought Darkseid. At least until proven otherwise. We can't give him more than that because he hasn't contended with more than that in single combat.

Mxy himself said that the three brothers were more powerful than him.

But sure, let's put everything on the Darkseid showing.

Then that's your problem not the writers.

He really doesn't. His feats are outrageous even at that level. He has created two multiverses. Not one, two. His pet had to be beaten by rewriting the multiverse. His brother (Anti Monitor) destroyed an infinite multiverse just recently.

"B-but Darkseid" isn't an argument, it's just lowballing.

Why would he need combat feats? Do you ask for Eternity or Beyonders combat feats?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Black Winter stomps. This is LITERALLY WF's best combat feat laughing out loud

https://i.postimg.cc/F7nCGNfB/lake.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil

He really doesn't. His feats are outrageous even at that level. He has created two multiverses. Not one, two. His pet had to be beaten by rewriting the multiverse. His brother (Anti Monitor) destroyed an infinite multiverse just recently.

Why would he need combat feats? Do you ask for Eternity or Beyonders combat feats?

He asked for a combat feat, creation doesn't equal destruction.

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Black Winter stomps. This is LITERALLY WF's best combat feat laughing out loud

https://i.postimg.cc/F7nCGNfB/lake.jpg Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
He asked for a combat feat, creation doesn't equal destruction.
laughing out loud

Shut up troll.

Diesldude

Stoic
Diesldude, who was that in the Yellow Lanterns Corp? Was that not the Anti Monitor, or was that a puppet body?

abhilegend
That was Anti Monitor but he wasn't fully reborn.

Stoic

Calm down, you're projecting. You can't just give characters a pass without the actual feats to back it is what I'm saying. Not sure why you're being so apprehensive about this? It's simple. He has nearly no combat showings against any beings that can wipe out a universe. Eternity was directly scaled against the Infinity Gauntlet at a time when the IG was considered to be God or nearly God of the Marvel Universe.

Without the snide slick comments, where is the World Forger shown to be a peer of Doctor Manhattan, because I'm not sure how high your ceiling reaches concerning him and his siblings power levels.

carver9
Calm down, you're projecting. You can't just give characters a pass without the actual feats to back it is what I'm saying.

Agreed. Reed Richard's said Hulk = the Phoenix Force and I would love for ABHI to agree with that.

abhilegend
Calm down, you're projecting. You can't just give characters a pass without the actual feats to back it is what I'm saying.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm giving actual feats for Forger here which happened in the comics.

And got beaten. Getting beaten is not a feat, Shang Chi was sent against HOTI Thanos, should we consider that a feat now?

Why would Dr Manhattan level feat be necessary to beat Black Winter? Are you saying cosmic Thor is Dr Manhattan level now?

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Agreed. Reed Richard's said Hulk = the Phoenix Force and I would love for ABHI to agree with that.
**** off.

Stoic
What the hell are you talking about? I'm giving actual feats for Forger here which happened in the comics.

And got beaten. Getting beaten is not a feat, Shang Chi was sent against HOTI Thanos, should we consider that a feat now?

Why would Dr Manhattan level feat be necessary to beat Black Winter? Are you saying cosmic Thor is Dr Manhattan level now?

You managed to ask questions without actually answering any that I've asked. Why are you being so apprehensive about this? You do realize that I'm not invested in either side and that I'm more confused than anything right?

What generally has me confused is the fact that he didn't seem to live up to the story that built him up to the levels mentioned. Perhaps I need to wait for DarkSaint to walk me through this because you're buggin out on me. But maybe I missed something in your recent statement? I'll check out what you're saying in relation to his actual combat feats.

abhilegend
You managed to ask questions without actually answering any that I've asked. Why are you being so apprehensive about this? You do realize that I'm not invested in either side and that I'm more confused than anything right?

What generally has me confused is the fact that he didn't seem to live up to the story that built him up to the levels mentioned. Perhaps I need to wait for DarkSaint to walk me through this because you're buggin out on me. But maybe I missed something in your recent statement? I'll check out what you're saying in relation to his actual "combat feats."

Meaning: I will ignore everything and will wait for someone to say Forger loses because Superman punched him that one time.

Dude, he created two full multiverses, why do you need "combat feats" to know how powerful he is?

Stoic

abhilegend
Abhi Shang vs Near Omnipotence is an outrageous comparison. The Black Winter by action casually wiped out a universe and none within that universe could stop him. It isn't as if I'm comparing a Gnat to a Super Volcano here, and if I am, where is the actual combat proof? It's as if you guys have decided these days that when two combatants get into match ups they begin by pulling out their dicks and the one with the smallest runs away in sheer terror of an inevitable dick down. Like I said, perhaps I'll wait for DarkSaint to walk me through this.

Who exactly did he fight in that universe who is near Dr Manhattan level as you are claiming?

So Black Winter destroyed a universe? Wonderful, even Barbatos can do that. Heck even Hawkman turned into Barbatos' dragon could do that.

Why is that impressive again?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Just retconned into not being a mutant. He wanted to be special, and his powers transmuted his genetic code to carry the X-gene. He was never a mutant.

laughing out loud

Issue?

cdtm
Neither a Skyfather nor Galactus alone is multiversal level, nor should Thor with Galactus's powers be.

MrMind
Mr Master, the supreme of marvel cosmic camp

conceded Molecule Man can only stalemate World Forger

you ignorant boys might as well concede

Originally posted by Killemall/Mr Master
stalemate

ShadowFyre
Meaning: I will ignore everything and will wait for someone to say Forger loses because Superman punched him that one time.

Dude, he created two full multiverses, why do you need "combat feats" to know how powerful he is?

Now, I agree that Forget is above BW in power and that really can't be denied but...

Creating something still isn't a combat feat.

He can create all the multiverses he wants and it still not be an attack.it just isn't. So the logic is faulty.

Unless he creates a multiverse and drops it on him?

Regardless, they both operate at different tiers and have little to no actual feats to go off of, so I would say Forger should win this. But not because he "created" something.

Forger: stand by for my special attack CREATING A MULTIVERSE!!!

BW: ok? So we gonna fight?

Forger: We are! I have created a multiverse at you! And another! And another! Multiverses everywhere!

BW: oooook *self bfrs*

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Issue?

FF #25

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Now, I agree that Forget is above BW in power and that really can't be denied but...

He can create all the multiverses he wants and it still not be an attack.it just isn't. So the logic is faulty.

Regardless, they both operate at different tiers and have little to no actual feats to go off of, so I would say Forger should win this. But not because he "created" something.

Forger: We are! I have created a multiverse at you! And another! And another! Multiverses everywhere!

The thing is, when he creates a multiverse, it shatters reality.
https://i0.wp.com/graphicpolicy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/JUSTL_31_4.jpg

And he was diminished there.

AND he can redirect that energy.

abhilegend
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

He was going to shatter entire reality even in his weakened state if not for a special room just to swing his hammer.

ermm

ShadowFyre
Oh goddamn abhi and darksaint, I already said he wins. It's just a damn joke. Don't make me create a multiverse at you

abhilegend
laughing

TheHulkster
AM of course had to consume multiple universes to contend with Darkseid, so that's a good point.

OTOH, Galactus was consuming multiple planets to contend with BW.

Yes yes blah blah they were special planets etc etc. But planets, Vs universes?

AM consumes the residual energies of the dead from planets he devastates.

https://ibb.co/RPrqWdv

abhilegend
Nope, he destroyed the universe as per Death Metal.

https://i.postimg.cc/d7ms05r4/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/Q98XKcqs/image.jpg

TheHulkster
FF #25

The thing is, when he creates a multiverse, it shatters reality.
https://i0.wp.com/graphicpolicy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/JUSTL_31_4.jpg

And he was diminished there.

AND he can redirect that energy.

So BW is going to sit there and wait for WF to complete his "touchy work"?

TheHulkster
Nope, he destroyed the universe as per Death Metal.

https://i.postimg.cc/d7ms05r4/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/Q98XKcqs/image.jpg

Your scan says "world".

https://ibb.co/H23JWq0

DarkSaint85
Or he just smashes his hammer down and doesn't redirect it.

TheHulkster
Or he just smashes his hammer down and doesn't redirect it.

He does that repeatedly before getting KOed

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Your scan says "world".

https://ibb.co/H23JWq0
It also said universe when broken corrects itself.

DarkSaint85
He does that repeatedly before getting KOed

Durability feats for BW?

TheHulkster
It also said universe when broken corrects itself.

It doesn't say that in reference to the New 52.

MrMind
if Black Winter is a dc villain he would be c list garbage
but because he's a thor villain, universal threat become omniversal threat, the wankage is cringey

WF was shown to create infinite multiverse with higher dimensional realms, but apparently there's an argument to be had here?

carver9
He was going to shatter entire reality even in his weakened state if not for a special room just to swing his hammer.

ermm

Sounds like Reed Richards.

abhilegend
It doesn't say that in reference to the New 52.
It does. Anyway Rebirth Anti Monitor just destroyed an infinite multiverse in Death Metal and succeeded where even COIE anti Monitor failed. Originally posted by carver9
Sounds like Reed Richards.
Wut?

Diesldude
He does that repeatedly before getting KOed the output from WF is infinitely greater in destruction than what was needed to destroy BW. WF wins this. Think how he grabbed barbatos in the 6th dimension. This is spite. WF destroys.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Diesldude
the output from WF is infinitely greater in destruction than what was needed to destroy BW. WF wins this. Think how he grabbed barbatos in the 6th dimension. This is spite. WF destroys.

Perpetua is exponentially more powerful than WF and destroying a single universe depletes her. BW casually destroys universes.

https://ibb.co/YbTRscF

What does WF's output destroy? And Barbatos killed WF.

Sin I AM
FF #25

I've read it. Where does it state he was never a mutie

DarkSaint85
Oh yeah, you then need FF26

Diesldude

carver9
Perpetua is exponentially more powerful than WF and destroying a single universe depletes her. BW casually destroys universes.

https://ibb.co/YbTRscF

What does WF's output destroy? And Barbatos killed WF.

Because they are not universal. They didn't even want her there. They could have easily killed her of they were multiversal and she was only Universal. World Forger is a good creator, just like Reed Richard's, Doom, etc... but WF lack fts.

TheHulkster

abhilegend
That dummy writer is Scott Snyder, who is Perpetua's creator. And she is at full power.
She isn't. Also Anti Monitor destroyed infinite universes in Dark Multiverse. I like how you skirt away from that.

carver9
She wasn't at full power but she admitted she was almost at complete power. A small percentage wouldnt have put her at multiversal.

abhilegend
Multiverse actually resists when a universe is destroyed.

https://i.postimg.cc/rR8nLf8Q/image.jpg

She has to destroy universe so that it doesn't comes back again.

carver9
That still doesn't take away from her taxing her power destroying a SINLGE universe and her being far more powerful than World Forger and Anti-Monitor.

abhilegend
Of course it does. And explains how Anti Monitor destroyed infinite universes just fine, twice.

CatL18
WF murderstomps.
WF is stronger than AM.

Stoic
She isn't. Also Anti Monitor destroyed infinite universes in Dark Multiverse. I like how you skirt away from that.

Was this recent? I mean your statement about the Anti-Monitor. How does that place him above the Black Winter who was also seen casually destroying an alternate universe that appeared be from the DC Universe? If I he can casually wipe out an entire Universe what stops him from wiping out multiple Universes? Wasn't it stated that he had destroyed others? Not seeing how World Forger, or his brothers are above this level. If anything, they seem to be in the very same weight class.

Diesldude

abhilegend
Was this recent? I mean your statement about the Anti-Monitor. How does that place him above the Black Winter who was also seen casually destroying an alternate universe that appeared be from the DC Universe? If I he can casually wipe out an entire Universe what stops him from wiping out multiple Universes? Wasn't it stated that he had destroyed others? Not seeing how World Forger, or his brothers are above this level. If anything, they seem to be in the very same weight class.

Yes, it's recently happened. Dark nights death metal trinity crisis.

Seriously? Black Winter destroyed one universe, Anti Monitor has now destroyed multiverse twice and you think they are on the same level?

TheHulkster
Yes, it's recently happened. Dark nights death metal trinity crisis.

Seriously? Black Winter destroyed one universe, Anti Monitor has now destroyed multiverse twice and you think they are on the same level?

Scans? Specific issue #?

abhilegend
Scans? Specific issue #?
Dark Nights death metal trinity crisis and Dark nights death metal 4.

https://i.postimg.cc/wyFQyBsd/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/gLJqvPvL/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/23cxCVDQ/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/fJVfyDz6/image.jpg

Anti Monitor entered multiverse created specifically to recreate COIE and destroyed it completely.

TheHulkster

DarkSaint85
Durability feats for BW?

abhilegend
She has all but a fraction of her power and compares what she is able to do now to what she was able to do before. If she is drained to that point at at least 90 or 95% power, she would pretty much be drained to that point at 100%.

https://ibb.co/kmPdpQg

Why are you ignoring that multiverse resists destruction of its universes?

Multiverse actually resists when a universe is destroyed.

https://i.postimg.cc/rR8nLf8Q/image.jpg

She has to destroy universe so that it doesn't comes back again.

TheHulkster
Dark Nights death metal trinity crisis and Dark nights death metal 4.

https://i.postimg.cc/wyFQyBsd/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/gLJqvPvL/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/23cxCVDQ/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/fJVfyDz6/image.jpg

Anti Monitor entered multiverse created specifically to recreate COIE and destroyed it completely.

So you have an alternate COIEs where he actually wins. We see in the original COIE that he uses tech. So he apparently uses this tech successfully in this alternate one

DarkSaint85
So you have an alternate COIEs where he actually wins. We see in the original COIE that he uses tech. So he apparently uses this tech successfully in this alternate one

Except we don't see him using any tech there...

TheHulkster
Why are you ignoring that multiverse resists destruction of its universes?

It says that it heals, not resists.

abhilegend
Anti Monitor never used any tech to destroy universes, what are you talking about?

DarkSaint85
We even see him not using tech and unmaking Batman, and unmaking the Motherbox.....

abhilegend
It says that it heals, not resists.
And she has to overcome that, no universe destroyed by her came back.

TheHulkster
Except we don't see him using any tech there...

We see him using tech to cause COIE. These are recreations if that event.

DarkSaint85
Hulkster is really trying his best here, bless.

DarkSaint85

There's no tech with him and Batman, nor with the Mother (Father?) box.

but what durability feats does BW have to suggest he can take multiple swings from WF?

abhilegend
Where do you see him using tech to destroy universes?

This is a detailed description of COIE, educate yourself.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/8acth1/a_comprehensive_look_at_the_antimonitor/

TheHulkster
Anti Monitor never used any tech to destroy universes, what are you talking about?

He certainly does

https://ibb.co/MsFWC2k

TheHulkster

but what durability feats does BW have to suggest he can take multiple swings from WF?

What does his multiple swings destroy, so that we can compare? Superman apparently takes them and KOs him.

TheHulkster
Where do you see him using tech to destroy universes?

This is a detailed description of COIE, educate yourself.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/8acth1/a_comprehensive_look_at_the_antimonitor/

A fan write up? Did you write this?

abhilegend
He certainly does

As usual you're lowballing out of context scans. The cannon was for remaining 5 universes which were sealed in a dimension created by the monitor.

https://i.postimg.cc/ZBKjbNDS/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/Pp3yPqB8/image.jpg

He had destroyed everything minus five universes by his own power but these five universes were protected.

abhilegend
A fan write up? Did you write this?
It gives complete details with scans. Unlike you.

DarkSaint85
What does his multiple swings destroy, so that we can compare? Superman apparently takes them and KOs him.

Lol. So no change from you - here, let me slightly edit an old post and quote myself.

Ahh classic answer a question with a question lol.

So no healing durability feats from him?

DarkSaint85
He certainly does

This is where I think a lot of people get confused. First of all, this is definitely NOT the thing destroying all the universes in this storyline! It isn't even in the process of being built until Issue #8 of the 12 issue series. There's nothing to indicate it's a second model or that the Anti-Monitor used to have another one but it got destroyed somehow. This is its first appearance. It's never used. And the Flash breaks it. So what was it supposed to be if not another anti-matter wave!? Simple. It's a cannon powered by anti-matter made to obliterate universes. Note the conflict at this point in the story. The remaining positive matter universes are in a place the Anti-Monitor can't get to, and they are trying to fortify themselves so that when they emerge, his anti-matter will no longer be capable of consuming them. Sure, he might still be able to kill them or whatever, but the Anti-Monitor's goal has always been to expand his universe to infinity, essentially giving him infinite power. That won't be possible if the universes are allowed to fortify, and they've already foiled his first attempt to stop them by destroying his anti-tuning fork. So what's he doing now? ...He's trying to stop them again! The Anti-Monitor is constructing a cannon powered by anti-matter simply meant to obliterate them before they can merge. That way, he can still consume the universes later (even if they're broken into bits). One of his soldiers even makes a point that the cannon must be finished quickly! Because if it isn't, the heroes will find a way to merge their universes before it can be activated.

TheHulkster
Lol. So no change from you - here, let me slightly edit an old post and quote myself.

Your question was invalid due to no example of anything being destroyed by the hammer strikes for comparison. And why did you cut and paste a fan write-up?

DarkSaint85
Your question was invalid due to no example of anything being destroyed by the hammer strikes for comparison. And why did you cut and paste a fan write-up?

So I ask a simple question, and you dodged it, ok. Zero durability feats from BW ,thanks.
And I copy/pasted it because you obviously didn't read any of it, so thought I'd help you out. You're welcome.

Abhi posted the scans for ya too.

TheHulkster
So I ask a simple question, and you dodged it, ok. Zero durability feats from BW ,thanks.
And I copy/pasted it because you obviously didn't read any of it, so thought I'd help you out. You're welcome.

Abhi posted the scans for ya too.

Did you not read the counters:

https://ibb.co/XZ7vnqB

AM orchestrates the destruction, directs energies not of his own and does so by unknown means. He doesn't directly cause it.

So no feats of destruction by the hammer strikes to compare. Thanks.

DarkSaint85
Did you not read the counters:

https://ibb.co/XZ7vnqB

AM orchestrates the destruction, directs energies not of his own and does so by unknown means. He doesn't directly cause it.

So no feats of destruction by the hammer strikes to compare. Thanks.

Erm, there were counters to that post. Then counter counters. Then counter counter counters. Then the guy who made the original 'counters' you quote, went silent.

But he doesn't need to use the hammer. He can simply BFR smile

Diesldude

Diesldude

TheHulkster

TheHulkster

He is with Batman after the fact.

abhilegend
What exactly is your argument troll?

lawest9

TheHulkster

Originally posted by Diesldude
the irony.

carver9
World Forger doesn't have any durability fts. He got taken out by getting hit with a planet in the face. Of course people is going to try to add math to this, something that the writer obviously didn't think about since the planet was still intact. Also, an exploding car also damaged an amped Forger.

DarkSaint85
Isn't he weakened on the 3d plane?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.