Platinum Kryptonite-Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Pretty simple. Bane gets some Platinum Kryptonite. He then proceeds to these matches. No bfr. No prep until stated.

1. The Bat Family
2. Aquaman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Flash
5. Hal Jordan
6. Superman

Bane gets 24 hrs of prep to take on this JL team

Batman,Cyborg,Flash,Hal,WW, Superman

HumbleServant
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Pretty simple. Bane gets some Platinum Kryptonite. He then proceeds to these matches. No bfr. No prep until stated.

1. The Bat Family
2. Aquaman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Flash
5. Hal Jordan
6. Superman

Batman,Cyborg,Flash,Hal,WW, Superman What would happen if Ultraman snorted Platinum Kryptonite since normal kryptonite amps him?

ShadowFyre
I honestly do not know. I just learned about the different colored kryptonites recently. I imagine it would be pretty op.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

1. The Bat Family
2. Aquaman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Flash
5. Hal Jordan
6. Superman

Batman,Cyborg,Flash,Hal,WW, Superman

1. He beat the guy who solo'd most Batfamily members... after letting them land their free shots first.

So imagine what he would do with Superman's powers now.

2. laughing

3. Double anal fisting.

4. Swift. But still soft.

5. Bane explains to Hal what will is.

6. Rape + broken back + rape (repeat).

DarkSaint85
Without needing prep

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Without needing prep

He could solo the JL with no prep? I mean, I get it that he's skilled but so are they.

StiltmanFTW
No, they are idiots.

Batman is the only smart&skilled guy on the team and he will be wasting his time, trying to save the leaguers from Bane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.