Lego canonicity?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eli Vanto
I was watching the Lego Holiday Special (pretty enjoyable btw) and had a question-

I know Lego stuff is generally classified as "canon adjacent" but I was wondering if any elements from it are canon at all?

For example in this Special Rey is shown actually training Finn to become a Jedi and she obtains a a crystal that basically allows her to access the World Between Worlds as long as she has the crystal in hand- she hopped into pretty much every important scene in SW history.

Is any of that at least "kind of" canon or??

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Eli Vanto
I was watching the Lego Holiday Special (pretty enjoyable btw) and had a question-

I know Lego stuff is generally classified as "canon adjacent" but I was wondering if any elements from it are canon at all?

For example in this Special Rey she obtains a a crystal that basically allows her to access the World Between Worlds as long as she has the crystal in hand- she hopped into pretty much every important scene in SW history.

Is any of that at least "kind of" canon or??

Oh hell I hope not.

Galan007
It's not.

Jaggarath
Disney sucks anyway.

Eli Vanto
Originally posted by Galan007
It's not. Not at all.

Thought it was part of the story group and all that??

Galan007
I mean, certain elements might sorta/kinda be canon -- like I'm sure Rey will train Finn, because he is indeed Force sensitive.

But as a whole the Lego stuff is sharply non-canon.

KingD19
Originally posted by Galan007
I mean, certain elements might sorta/kinda be canon -- like I'm sure Rey will train Finn, because he is indeed Force sensitive.

But as a whole the Lego stuff is sharply non-canon.

Sure woulda been nice if she actually started to train him in the trilogy, instead of basically spelling out that he was Force Sensitive, then doing absolutely nothing with it and making him a gag character.

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by Jaggarath
Disney sucks anyway.

What good things do you believe came out of Disney Star Wars?

Jaggarath
More appreciation for the prequels in hindsight. thumb up

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by Jaggarath
More appreciation for the prequels in hindsight. thumb up

<3
tbh ROTS alone pwns everything Disney Star Wars

Eli Vanto
The movies, yes.

Freedon Nadd
Square heads canon? Might as well make a Star Wars muppets show and call it: Rise of Skywalker.

Scizard
revenge of the sith is garbage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.