Boss Level (2020)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
I'm hearing this is pretty good. Hoping to watch at some point...

I think the trailer is fuc#ed up or something, though... it keeps going silent...

QjcY2oVqXY0

riv6672
Yeah the silent thing was ****ed up.
Looks nice and action-y though.

Robtard
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I'm hearing this is pretty good. Hoping to watch at some point...

I think the trailer is fuc#ed up or something, though... it keeps going silent...

QjcY2oVqXY0

Was goofy, but enjoyable.

Kazenji
Wonder if the silent thing is because of DCMA on youtube, So that channel doesn't get flagged.

StiltmanFTW
It's a sci-fi/action film, yes?

Due to covid here, it hasn't premiered yet and not likely to happen any time soon.

Robtard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's a sci-fi/action film, yes?

Due to covid here, it hasn't premiered yet and not likely to happen any time soon.

Action Sci-Fi

A total badass (ex Delta Force guy) gets stuck in a time-loop where he has to relive the same day and his death over and over.

Similar time-loop premise to Groundhog Day, Palm Springs, Happy Death Day etc.

StiltmanFTW
Thanks thumb up

riv6672
Originally posted by Robtard
Action Sci-Fi

A total badass (ex Delta Force guy) gets stuck in a time-loop where he has to relive the same day and his death over and over.

Similar time-loop premise to Groundhog Day, Palm Springs, Happy Death Day etc.
I like a good time loop movie.

Patient_Leech
I watched some of this last night. It was enjoyable. Plan to finish it. It was surprising seeing Will Sasso along side Mel Gibson.. heh

Dreampanther
This turned out to be a lot more fun than I expected. Plays well to Frank Grillo's strengths.

BruceSkywalker
who is in this

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Dreampanther
This turned out to be a lot more fun than I expected. Plays well to Frank Grillo's strengths.

Ja. I finished it and enjoyed it. Surprisingly entertaining.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
who is in this

Mel Gibson, Naomi Watts, Frank Grillo (and his son, apparently?), and Will Sasso.

Old Man Whirly!
Great film

riv6672

CoolBlackKnight
It's entertaining, saw it about a few weeks back.

Worth a watch for sure, just for the action.

Estacado
This was pretty good.

RegisteredFileO
You're a year behind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.