Can Thor solo X of Swords?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Current Cosmic Thor

Thor has to defeat the Captain Britain Corps, the armies of Amenth, every Mutant from Krakoa, the Living swordbearers of Arakko, Lady Saturnyne, Apocalypse, and the guardians of the Starlight Citadel.

No BFR
Who wins

Stoic
All at once?

DarkSaint85
No he can't.

StiltmanFTW
No, he can't.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
No he can't.

Beat me to it thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cosmic Thor? He'd stomp, no problem.

We already know Asgardian Magic >>> Lady Saturnyne, who is by far the most powerful. The CB Corps is like 5 alternative mutants at this point.

juggernaut74
Thor is a loser who can't even beat his own meat.

celeyhyga17
He sucks them

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Cosmic Thor? He'd stomp, no problem.

We already know Asgardian Magic >>> Lady Saturnyne, who is by far the most powerful. The CB Corps is like 5 alternative mutants at this point.

They're all back.

ShadowFyre
Cosmic Thor can one shot everyone, just blown the whole thing up. I doubt that would happen in a comic though

Adam Grimes
Jean can just go white phoenix and erase him. I doubt that would happen in a comic though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Jean can just go white phoenix and erase him. I doubt that would happen in a comic though.

laughing out loud

About as likely as Beast putting together the IG and getting a Cosmic Cube.

celeyhyga17
Thor sucks Saturnyne's juices amping himself even further.

MrMind
X men suck more than thor

BruceSkywalker
thor stomps

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

About as likely as Beast putting together the IG and getting a Cosmic Cube. Nice, you get it.

Stoic
Who would actually be able to beat the Cosmic King out of all of those little guys? I'm not seeing it.

DarkSaint85
The telepaths, why not?

Stoic
Hold up. As a Sky Father, wouldn't Thor posssess the same amount of TP resistance and TP might as his father Odin? If so, Odin battled Galactus and not even Xavier was able to challenge him. Not sure if the TP approach would work? He was also able to break free of the Black Winter's TP attack. I'm just not seeing it.

Adam Grimes
But don't share feats. And what are BW's TP feats?

celeyhyga17
Both Thor and Galactus were being attacked physically and mentally by BW and Thor alone stopped the attack. That was also G's most powerful version.

Stoic
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Both Thor and Galactus were being attacked physically and mentally by BW and Thor alone stopped the attack. That was also G's most powerful version.

That was Galactus' 2nd most poweful level to date. He simply didn't remember how powerful he was after his trip to the Dark Dimension, which placed him above the Living Tribunal.

celeyhyga17
He doesnt remember

Genii96
Does this include the entire realm of otherworld too? Cuz they have people like MJJ and Furies there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.