How different would KMC be if Trump had actually won?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
How would Broly, Ethneo/Fly, Surt, DDM, S and M, Eon/wxyz be acting now?
How would the saner more scientific, rational and fact based members be acting?

How would it all be in this mirrorverse?

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

They'd be smug and rubbing in Trump's win, being openly hostile, exactly like they did in 2016. This is known.

In fact, they were drooling about doing it again in 2020 pre-election, back when they thought Trump was 'unbeatable', 'he can't lose', '100% chance to win', 'the Democrats have no one that can beat Trump' phases.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
They'd be smug and rubbing in Trump's win, being openly hostile, exactly like they did in 2016. This is known.

In fact, they were drooling about doing it again in 2020 pre-election, back when they thought Trump was 'unbeatable', 'he can't lose', '100% chance to win', 'the Democrats have no one that can beat Trump' phases. Yes we have all been far better and kinder than they were.

Robtard
Yes we have all been far better and kinder than they were.

I recall that is was Bash who back in 2016 dumped the 2012 election thread to show a contrast of how not smug-hostile the Obama voters and supporters where to those who did not vote/support Obama. No real attacks, hostility or smugness.

wxyz

In fact, they were drooling about doing it again in 2020 pre-election, back when they thought Trump was 'unbeatable', 'he can't lose', '100% chance to win', 'the Democrats have no one that can beat Trump' phases.

What Trump supporter was saying those things?

I certainly wasn't.

Blakemore
if trump won, i'd seriously contemplate human existence.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by wxyz
What Trump supporter was saying those things?

I certainly wasn't. Eon...

Blakemore
but wxyz is eon messed

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
but wxyz is eon messed wink

Surtur
Gotta love the triggerdom that must have caused this thread to be created laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
Gotta love the triggerdom that must have caused this thread to be created laughing You are the most resilient of the Trumpers Surt, but is it resilience or something else?

BrolyBlack

You mean like your butt buddy Whirly did last month?

Oh how far you have fallen into your own hypocritical reality

BrolyBlack

Surtur

eThneoLgrRnae
He did win.

Robtard
You gotta love that he thinks he and his pals are the sane scientific fact based posters lol.
^That. Then this:
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
He did win.

laughing out loud

Surtur
Where was I proven wrong?

Blakemore
thneo thinks Trump won, even after all the drama. laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae

That's because he did, dummy.

Surtur

Okay but I have to ask how that shows other people are sane and rational? You haven't explained.

Do I need to ask again?

Blakemore
laughing

Robtard
Where was I proven wrong?

^That. Then this:Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
That's because he did, dummy.

laughing out loud

Surtur
I'm waiting for the part you proved me wrong...

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
Rob, the only thing that most of us "Trumpers" are "coping with" is the fact that our suspicions about the election process being rigged was confirmed in this last election.

I'll say it again: Trump actually won in a landslide.

Blakemore
Rob, the only thing that most of us "Trumpers" are "coping with" is the fact that our suspicions about the election process being rigged was confirmed in this last election.

I'll say it again: Trump actually won in a landslide. It has been taken to the courts and you had your trials and you LOST! AGAIN!

Just face it. You lost. There was no rigging. You just lost.

Surtur
It has been taken to the courts and you had your trials and you LOST! AGAIN!

Just face it. You lost. There was no rigging. You just lost.

Did democrats "just face that they lost" in 2016?

Robtard

Robtard
Did democrats "just face that they lost" in 2016?

FunFact: Clinton conceded the night of the election and the then sitting President Mr. Obama called and congratulated Trump on his win and as the President elect

eThneoLgrRnae
Of course they didn't. It was "Russia! Russia! Russia!" for the entire Trump term.

Surtur
FunFact: Clinton conceded the night of the election and the then sitting President Mr. Obama called and congratulated Trump on his win and as the President elect

And that was the end of it right? From that point forward she never questioned the results or called Trump illegitimate?

Type out "that was the end of it" smile

Blakemore
Of course they didn't. It was "Russia! Russia! Russia!" for the entire Trump term. Wasn't it Trump Jr who did some shady business in Ukraine? I remember there were some rumours that Russian hackers influenced anti-Hillary memes on facebook/youtube or some weird shit.... it came to nothing though.

Surtur
Wasn't it Trump Jr who did some shady business in Ukraine? I remember there were some rumours that Russian hackers influenced anti-Hillary memes on facebook/youtube or some weird shit.... it came to nothing though.

No it wasn't.

Robtard
Wasn't it Trump Jr who did some shady business in Ukraine? I remember there were some rumours that Russian hackers influenced anti-Hillary memes on facebook/youtube or some weird shit.... it came to nothing though.

Are you thinking of this gem?

Eric Trump in 2014: 'We have all the funding we need out of Russia'

Blakemore
Did democrats "just face that they lost" in 2016? Some did. Some didn't. I mean it's disingenuous if you think every democrat is this retard: wDYNVH0U3cs

Blakemore
Are you thinking of this gem?

Eric Trump in 2014: 'We have all the funding we need out of Russia' Oh, it was Eric. My mistake.

Surtur
Some did. Some didn't. I mean it's disingenuous if you think every democrat is this retard: wDYNVH0U3cs

I mean, are leftists disingenuous in what they label all republicans or son do I again need to explain to you the hypocrisy here?

Do you require an explanation?

Blakemore
Then again, Tony Rodham had some shady shit with Podesta in the email scandals surrounding Haiti... so... erm

Blakemore
I mean, are leftists disingenuous in what they label all republicans or son do I again need to explain to you the hypocrisy here?

Do you require an explanation? Well, yeah. I don't. I actually consider you a centrist.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Then again, Tony Rodham had some shady shit with Podesta in the email scandals surrounding Haiti... so... erm

What happened to good ol' Tony? Surely still alive and kicking, as those close to the Clintons tend to live long lives....

Surtur
Well, yeah. I don't. I actually consider you a centrist.

This is a direct contradiction to sad souls who call me alt right.

So you better come up with a valid excuse for this blasphemy.

Blakemore
What happened to good ol' Tony? Surely still alive and kicking, as those close to the Clintons tend to live long lives.... https://media3.s-nbcnews.com/i/newscms/2020_04/3196266/200121-donald-trump-wedding-bill-billary-clinton-2005-ac-443p_66254297e6c24669a07e2b930de465ac.jpg You can say that again.

This is a direct contradiction to sad souls who call me alt right.

So you better come up with a valid excuse for this blasphemy. Well, alt-right, as I understand it, is someone slightly left leaning who doesn't like the mainstream leftwing and the extreme left to the point that they're leaning more right to counter such lunacy.

eThneoLgrRnae
Some did. Some didn't. I mean it's disingenuous if you think every democrat is this retard: wDYNVH0U3cs

Probably at least 80% of them couldn't shut up about Russia for the past four years and how Trump only won because of Russia/Putin's "help". Don't sit there and deny it.

Even some late night talk show hosts kept screaming about how we were being "taken over by the Russians" lmao.

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
I think it was mostly just questioned and the stormfront were throwing their toys out of the pram about it raising more questions as I remember it.

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
I think it was mostly just questioned and the stormfront were throwing their toys out of the pram about it raising more questions as I remember it.

No, it was far more than just genuine curiosity. They were literally obsessed over it. It was what they had to keep telling themselves to soothe their butthurt over Hillary losing.

Robtard
Hey guys, Russia did interfere in the 2016 and 2020 elections, both times to help Trump win. Our intelligence agencies confirmed this.

Paul Manafort (Trump 2016 campaign mgr) had several suspicious meetings with Russia agents.

Don't you worry though, we'll get to the bottom of it in the next admin. Could all be nothing much smile thumb up

Blakemore
Some were, sure. I think they've moved on.

Edit: spoke too soon.

Robtard
I just dropped facts. The last part was speculation.

eThneoLgrRnae
Hey guys, Russia did interfere in the 2016 and 2020 elections, both times to help Trump win. Our intelligence agencies confirmed this.

Paul Manafort (Trump 2016 campaign mgr) had several suspicious meetings with Russia agents.

Don't you worry though, we'll get to the bottom of it in the next admin thumb up

Nice deflection. Any "impact" the Russians had on 2016 election was negligible, at most. They didn't sway any votes. This is not about the extremely small number of videos they put out on Facebook or whatever.

This is about how you snowflakes on the left used that to claim Trump only won because of "Putin's help" lol.

Robtard
Nice deflection. Any "impact" the Russians had on 2016 election was negligible, at most. They didn't sway any votes. This is not about the extremely small number of videos they put out on Facebook or whatever.

This is about how you snowflakes on the left used that to claim Trump only won because of Putin's help lol.

Not really. I didn't say Trump lost in 2016, I said he won with the shit rules (our corrupt EC) in place back in 2016. Meaning he won fairly under the rules in place.

Surtur
https://media3.s-nbcnews.com/i/newscms/2020_04/3196266/200121-donald-trump-wedding-bill-billary-clinton-2005-ac-443p_66254297e6c24669a07e2b930de465ac.jpg You can say that again.

Well, alt-right, as I understand it, is someone slightly left leaning who doesn't like the mainstream leftwing and the extreme left to the point that they're leaning more right to counter such lunacy.

Wrong, but you tried

eThneoLgrRnae
I just dropped facts. The last part was speculation.

Here you are again being deceitful.

You can't say "I just dropped facts" when you literally say in the next sentence that you also used speculation.

Robtard

You can't say "I just dropped facts" when you literally say in the next sentence that you also used speculation.

You're acting like a retard. I noted which parts were facts and which part was my speculation. Differentiating them.

Blakemore

You can't say "I just dropped facts" when you literally say in the next sentence that you also used speculation. He distinguishes which parts were facts and which were speculation which is obvious based on the words he's using......why am I even bothering with thneo, the tard?

Surtur
He distinguishes which parts were facts and which were speculation which is obvious based on the words he's using......why am I even bothering with thneo, the tard?

You're just parroting Rob now. Sad.

Bashar Teg
have you forgotten that you're ddm"s bumbling sidekick?

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Hey kid did you just "no you" me?

No, right?

Bashar Teg
no surt, I was pointing out your silly hypocrisy.

Surtur
Via a "no you" tho lol

Gotta love it

Bashar Teg
"reeeeeeeeeeee", etc

wxyz
I'm not convinced Trump actually lost...

Surtur
"reeeeeeeeeeee", etc

Sorry about these facts.

Robtard

Does someone ever forget their greatest personal achievement?

Surtur
I'm not convinced Trump actually lost...

He did...I would love to say he didnt but he did.

Blakemore
I'm not convinced Trump actually lost... Originally posted by Surtur
Sorry about these facts. good timing.

Surtur
But I legit responded to that post too

Blakemore
Also good timing.

Artol

I would assume other people would be celebrating and "trolling" the perceived other side.

Surtur
Originally posted by Artol
I would assume other people would be celebrating and "trolling" the perceived other side.

Yes, in other words doing the same thing biden supporters here are doing.

So I'm confused on why folk are acting like one side did it and others didn't. Not that you specifically acted like it

Blakemore
Yes, in other words doing the same thing biden supporters here are doing.

So I'm confused on why folk are acting like one side did it and others didn't. Not that you specifically acted like it That sounds like when Melania Trump parroted Michelle Obama's speech as if no one would notice.

KharmaDog

Robtard
All three?

Blakemore

Surtur
That sounds like when Melania Trump parroted Michelle Obama's speech as if no one would notice.

It really doesn't.

eThneoLgrRnae
He did...I would love to say he didnt but he did.

Nah, he didn't.

Robtard
On the other hand, maybe destroying the Republican party might be a good thing.

They have only themselves to blame.

Artol
I don't see Trump doing much damage to the Republican Party.

KharmaDog
I don't see Trump doing much damage to the Republican Party.

By pushing a false narrative on the validity of the election process, Trump and his ilk may end up dissuading people to vote ( who would most likely vote republican) thereby weakening their position.

Also by being a source of disruption and divisiveness, he is not helping.

Trump is for Trump. Not the party, not the people.

Artol
Originally posted by KharmaDog
By pushing a false narrative on the validity of the election process, Trump and his ilk may end up dissuading people to vote ( who would most likely vote republican) thereby weakening their position.

I suppose we will see in Georgia how that hope pans out.

I do agree that Trump is for himself, but he has been incredibly useful for the Republican establishment, implementing their agenda, and he also got a pretty impressive result in the election. I don't see that he's going to be harmful for the Republican Party long term. But maybe.

Blakemore
They have only themselves to blame. and I love it!

Blakemore
Interesting you bring up Georgia. Discouraging people to vote by mail (which old people usually do) in the fear they won't get counted alienated Trump's biggest demographic and spoiler alert, Georgia has a lot of old retired people. (It's like Florida 2.0) He royally buttfvcked himself there.

BackFire

Adam_PoE
I suppose we will see in Georgia how that hope pans out.

I do agree that Trump is for himself, but he has been incredibly useful for the Republican establishment, implementing their agenda, and he also got a pretty impressive result in the election. I don't see that he's going to be harmful for the Republican Party long term. But maybe.

The operative word being he. Those voters did not turn out for the Republican candidate for president, they turned out for Trump. They are in a personality cult, and their loyalty is only to him, not to his party. They are already talking about breaking away and forming a MAGA party. The worst thing the GOP did was to not leverage the mechanisms in place to ensure that he did not become their nominee in 2016. He is leaving with a plurality of their party, and leaving those who remain with the stain of his failures. The MAGA cult is not turning out to vote for future Republican presidential candidate John Kasich. And any future Republican candidates will have a hard time explaining being in the party of Trump to the Independent and swing voters they need to win national elections. The only way they come back from this is if they repudiate Trump, and work towards bipartisan solutions with Democrats.

Old Man Whirly!

Don't you worry though, we'll get to the bottom of it in the next admin. Could all be nothing much smile thumb up smile thumb up Broly what do you think?

Artol
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The operative word being he. Those voters did not turn out for the Republican candidate for president, they turned out for Trump. They are in a personality cult, and their loyalty is only to him, not to his party. They are already talking about breaking away and forming a MAGA party. The worst thing the GOP did was to not leverage the mechanisms in place to ensure that he did not become their nominee in 2016. He is leaving with a plurality of their party, and leaving those who remain with the stain of his failures. The MAGA cult is not turning out to vote for future Republican presidential candidate John Kasich. And any future Republican candidates will have a hard time explaining being in the party of Trump to the Independent and swing voters they need to win national elections. The only way they come back from this is if they repudiate Trump, and work towards bipartisan solutions with Democrats.

Well, it's not just been him, he did get a pretty good showing. But Republicans also did better than expected in the elections.We will see if there's going to be a real schism in the Republican Party where Trump's followers will abandon other Republicans, but so far I am not very convinced it will happen. It also depend on what Trump does from here, he might just start the next campaign immediately.

Old Man Whirly!

Trump is for Trump. Not the party, not the people. thumb up Trumpers are already pushing moderate rightists away.

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae

False narrative, my ass.

Thousands of sworn affidavits from eyewitnesses of the fraud refutes that. So does video evidence of republican poll watchers being blocked from seeing what was going on inside the vote counting area in several swing states refute it as well.

But sure, go ahead and keep lying to yourself if ya like because you're so desperate to believe the blatant lie that Biden beat Trump "fair and square."

Old Man Whirly!
False narrative, my ass.

Thousands of sworn affidavits from eyewitnesses of the fraud refutes that. So does video evidence of republican poll watchers being blocked from seeing what was going on inside the vote counting area refute it as well.

But sure, go ahead and keep lying to yourself if ya like because you're so desperate to believe the blatant lie that Biden beat Trump "fair and square." False narrative snowflake, get over it. smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Biden got his ass handed to him, pooty. So sorry that upsets you.

Old Man Whirly!
Biden got his ass handed to him, pooty. So sorry that upsets you. shush ethreeeeeo, Trump will soon be gone smile

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL.

BackFire
"The kraken lady" lol. I like that. thumb up

And I have no problem whatsoever with her using tactics like that. Leftists have been using them since Trump announced he was running for president.

They also used low-down tactics during the election by stopping republican poll watchers from observing the ballot counting in several battleground states.

In fact, I say more power to "kraken lady" for engaging in dirty tactics like that. I'm so sick and tired of leftists getting away with dirty tactics (even going so far as breaking the law in some instances) while many milk-toast conservatives just sit idly by while proclaiming "we are the good guys. We don't stoop that low to engage in those types of dirty games".

F*** the nice guy shit. I'm sick of it. If Biden/Harris get in then the chinese will pretty much rule us with an iron fist and all of our individual God-given rights will probably be taken away.

Ok but the point is that these tactics are only going to end up hurting Republican candidates and make it more likely the dems win the runoff.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BackFire
Ok but the point is that these tactics are only going to end up hurting Republican candidates and make it more likely the dems win the runoff.

Nah, I don't think so. Leftists have been using those kinds of dirty tactics for years and it hasn't negatively affected them.

I'd say it's time for them to get a taste of their own medicine.

BackFire

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, well that would be dumb, yeah. She doesn't strike me as a dumb person.

Old Man Whirly!
Ok but the point is that these tactics are only going to end up hurting Republican candidates and make it more likely the dems win the runoff. thumb up Which is a good thing!

KharmaDog

Badabing

How would it all be in this mirrorverse? Likely a little more restrained than after the 2016 election.

Blakemore
Biden got his ass handed to him, pooty. So sorry that upsets you. What world do you live in?laugh

Surtur
Still enjoying the triggerdom of this thread smile

eThneoLgrRnae
What world do you live in?laugh

The real one, unlike you and your ilk who live in fantasyland.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Badabing
Likely a little more restrained than after the 2016 election. thumb up possibly true!

Surtur
If Trump won I'd laugh at the meltdowns from the left. See I was under the mistaken impression I'd only be treated to meltdowns by them if Trump won.

I could never have imagined the glory in finding out even in victory they meltdown.

Old Man Whirly!
If Trump won I'd laugh at the meltdowns from the left. See I was under the mistaken impression I'd only be treated to meltdowns by them if Trump won.

I could never have imagined the glory in finding out even in victory they meltdown. Reeeeeeeeeeeee!

Blakemore

I could never have imagined the glory in finding out even in victory they meltdown. Wait, but Trump did win and we are meltdowning so laugh away.

Old Man Whirly!
Wait, but Trump did win and we are meltdowning so laugh away. laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Surtur: Maybe it's because they realize Biden didn't actually beat Trump fairly.

Surtur
Reeeeeeeeeeeee!

^It's all they have

Old Man Whirly!
Surtur: Maybe it's because they realize Biden didn't actually beat Trump fairly. it's ethreeeeeo

Surtur
Wait, but Trump did win and we are meltdowning so laugh away.

I'm laughing now because you melted down despite him losing.

It's like you guys cried so much for the past 4 years you now can't turn off the tears.

I'm a nice guy, I'll even let you pretend they are tears of joy and not impotent rage.

Old Man Whirly!

It's like you guys cried so much for the past 4 years you now can't turn off the tears.

I'm a nice guy, I'll even let you pretend they are tears of joy and not impotent rage. Oh Surt no you are of course wrong, as usual.

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
Looks like that link isn't working. Try this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2TzFoMX3bA&t=219s

Adam_PoE
Well, it's not just been him, he did get a pretty good showing. But Republicans also did better than expected in the elections.We will see if there's going to be a real schism in the Republican Party where Trump's followers will abandon other Republicans, but so far I am not very convinced it will happen. It also depend on what Trump does from here, he might just start the next campaign immediately.

Republicans did better than expected, because it was a national election, and Trump was on the ballot. You think all of those Trump voters are going to turn out in the same numbers for down-ballot Republicans when Trump is not on the ballot? They did not do it for either Bush, McCaine, or Romney and they sure as shit are not doing it for anyone who is not Trump.

Robtard

Blakemore

I'm a nice guy, I'll even let you pretend they are tears of joy and not impotent rage. We're the ones laughing! laughing

BackFire
I just checked her exact comments. Looks like you didn't quite understand what she was saying either. Her words were:

"I agree, there should not be a runoff... certainly not on Dominion machines" and also (paraphrasing here) "I think you should make it known to all Georgians not to vote at all until you know your vote is secure."

She was basically voicing her concerns about the Dominion machines flipping the votes of republican voters to democrats. I actually agree with that. What is the point of voting if your vote is just gonna be automatically given to the person you don't want to have it?

Here is the video. It is about 10:30 minutes long but you can fast-forward to her relavent comments at about the 2:05 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2TzFoMX36A&t=219s

Is it possible to know your vote is secure though? The people who currently think their vote is not secure is Trump voters. So they are the ones most likely to stay home because of that and she so feeding that mentality.

dadudemon
Is it possible to know your vote is secure though? The people who currently think their vote is not secure is Trump voters. So they are the ones most likely to stay home because of that and she so feeding that mentality.

Yes.

With electronic voting, block chains, and non-repudiation measures such as a hash that can be used to compare your electronic vote with the stored electronic vote.

This can be all automated and highly secure. Meaning, we'd know who won the election immediately when 270 EC votes are reach. None of this mail in ballot crap, counting votes weeks later.

Other countries use electronic voting. And here were are, stuck in the 1700s with very shitty attempts to modernize with scanning solutions.

Blakemore
My predictions since I first got into politics at 12 yo:

04: Kerry - lost sad
08: Obama - won smile
12: Obama - won smile
16: Trump - won erm
20: Biden - won big grin

BrolyBlack

You mean exactly how you are acting now?

Robtard
How many times are you going to reply to that same old post?

It's nice knowing I live in your head 24/7/365 though.

BrolyBlack
Odd Why are you acting this same way? Having trouble with your hypocrisy?

Robtard
I'm not though. You're just having one of your usual weeks to months long fits and I happen to be the focal point again. Other people have been subject to this, they know what I'm talking about.

BrolyBlack
You are, your denial doesn't get you out of your posts, as I have been saying, nobody believes your lies anymore.

Robtard
I'm not though. You're just having one of your usual weeks to months long fits and I happen to be the focal point again. Other people have been subject to this, they know what I'm talking about.

BrolyBlack

Explain in detail how you are not acting like the exact behavior you described above?

Id bet my last dollar you cant.

Blakemore
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Explain in detail how you are not acting like the exact behavior you described above?

Id bet my last dollar you cant. Robtard isn't being hostile. erm

BrolyBlack
Robtard isn't being hostile. erm

Didnt realize I had a gun pointed at Robtad.

Robtard
Robtard isn't being hostile. erm

Yep

BrolyBlack
Robtad doesn't like the smell of his own shit apparently.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Robtad doesn't like the smell of his own shit apparently.

I was under the impression that no one likes the smell of shit, even their own cos it's still shit. You have odd fetishes, BB.

Blakemore
I was under the impression that no one likes the smell of shit, even their own cos it's still shit. You have odd fetishes, BB. Some people like the smell of their own farts, but I'm with you. No one likes the smell of shit.

BrolyBlack
I was under the impression that no one likes the smell of shit, even their own cos it's still shit. You have odd fetishes, BB.

You still have not been able to present a formidable argument disproving that your behavior is in any way different than your original post in the thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.