Does Bada kneed knee surgery?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Lately we been hearing these stories about his gimp knee.

But does he really kneed the surgery?

Bentley
He just hulks out and his healing factor takes care of the rest

StiltmanFTW
From the official Bada wiki:

Originally posted by Badabing
There was still blood flowing through the damaged tissue, so no surgery. It took 3 years for me to get back in the gym.

Full recovery. Got lucky with the type of injury. It was a b!tch though. My leg atrophied because it was in a brace for over a year. My posture was a mess from favoring one leg. Then there was gaining a ton of weight.

Badabing
Originally posted by Bentley
He just hulks out and his healing factor takes care of the rest Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
From the official Bada wiki: thumb up

I regenerate. My appendix ruptured last year and was removed. I grew a new one. sneer

steverules_2
thumb up

I regenerate. My appendix ruptured last year and was removed. I grew a new one. sneer

You had pink eye a few weeks ago and now you have a glass eye erm

Badabing
Originally posted by steverules_2
You had pink eye a few weeks ago and now you have a glass eye erm Keep sassing me and you'll have a black eye. boxed

Fat Bada knows the healing power of food.

HumbleServant
thumb up

I regenerate. My appendix ruptured last year and was removed. I grew a new one. sneer Hey sorry to hear about the injury. I pray everything works out fine and you are restored 100%. If you dont mind me asking, how did you get the injury?

Sin I AM
Does bada even need knees? He could just perma them and still be just as effective

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Hey sorry to hear about the injury. I pray everything works out fine and you are restored 100%. If you dont mind me asking, how did you get the injury?

Dude, it's from a few years ago. Bada just felt like posting one of his old pics and telling the story about it. He has already made a full recovery.

And not only that... he is a ripped beast now, punching everyone who doesn't give him $3.50.

Diesldude
Best thing to do for bada is to get an mri and find out what exactly got sprained or torn. Then he can go from there.

StiltmanFTW
Nobody reads on this site anymore.

Diesldude

StiltmanFTW
True that. You are 100% correct. Nature of many injuries is that they like to resurface the older we get. I didn't want to think of that.

I busted my elbow three years ago and shit still hurts, wasn't as lucky as Bada. I need to be careful not to connect with anything, I have a special arm pillow for it too laughing out loud Meds have side effects, so I'm not taking them unless really necessary.

Chronic bursitis caused by trauma or whatever it's called in English. No good treatment for it.

Badabing
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Hey sorry to hear about the injury. I pray everything works out fine and you are restored 100%. If you dont mind me asking, how did you get the injury? Thanks. Here's a link to my before and after pics.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=17331512&highlight=userid%3A89307#post17331512

My knee is 100% healed. It was a nagging injury throughout my 40s that I never let heal correctly. Finally it just sprained right before the point of full tearing. I have no single activity or event. Heavy squats, roller blading, snow skiing when I lived up north all contributed.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
True that. You are 100% correct. Nature of many injuries is that they like to resurface the older we get. I didn't want to think of that.

I busted my elbow three years ago and shit still hurts, wasn't as lucky as Bada. I need to be careful not to connect with anything, I have a special arm pillow for it too laughing out loud Meds have side effects, so I'm not taking them unless really necessary.

Chronic bursitis caused by trauma or whatever it's called in English. No good treatment for it.

"special arm pillow"

https://www.wish.com/product/hugh-jackman-dakimakura-body-pillow-case-wolverine-5e9497d39549fb22c3efd7f5?hide_login_modal=true&share=web

Badabing

beatboks
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I tore the meniscus in my right knee when I was 22. It's now almost 40 years later, Ivehad several surgeries on the right knee and a few on the left (wear n tear from favoring the right). I now also have injuries to my right ankle and left shoulder (due to the way I offload weight from my right knee)

Basically my right knee is bone on bone, in the left I have just on half a cartledge left. I need reconstructions on both knees but my orthopedic surgeon won't do them until I'm in my 70s. Mind you the physio I'm seeing these days is showing me new exercises and things I can do to improve my mobility. It actually shocked me, didn't think there was anything new I could learn after so many physios over the years.

Astner
https://i.imgur.com/iBNHWSd.png

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Astner
https://i.imgur.com/iBNHWSd.png

You just described the following people

Backfire
Impediment
Fat Bada

Oddly enough they are all extremely large land monsters.

BrolyBlack

Badabing
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You just described the following people

Backfire
Impediment
Fat Bada

Oddly enough they are all extremely large land monsters. Fat Bada wouldn't taint that delicious burger by drinking a diet Coke with it. sneer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.