Best Free computer games?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

oliverjack
hello

what are the best free computer games?

cdtm
http://www.remar.se/daniel/iji.php

Iji's a really good Metroidvania style game. Can choose to do total pacifist run, or become a god of destruction. Story changes depending on actions.

Kazenji
Area 51 (2005)
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy
Cave Story
Beneath a Steel Sky
Teenagent
Flight of the Amazon Queen
Postal Classic
Tyrian 2000
Shadow Warrior Classic

Jmanghan
Combat Arms is a great military-based FPS game, played it for awhile when I was younger, has tons of modes, different melee weapons, and doesn't take up too much space.

I really enjoyed Sherwood Dungeon: https://www.sherwooddungeon.com/home.html

And obviously, quite a LARGE number of flash games.

cdtm
Originally posted by Kazenji
Area 51 (2005)
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy
Cave Story
Beneath a Steel Sky
Teenagent
Flight of the Amazon Queen
Postal Classic
Tyrian 2000
Shadow Warrior Classic

Tyrian is really good.

Dosbox and Terrafire is a good combination.

Super Adventure Game is good.

The Trilby adventure games are excellent.

BackFire
Final Fantasy 14 and it's first expansion Heavensward are free to play in their entirety. The base game is good as the expansion is great.

cdtm
Abobo's Big Adventure.

Kazenji
Originally posted by cdtm
Tyrian is really good.

Use to play that game heaps just with the shareware version

and finishing the game and unlocking a code to play as another ship.

cdtm
Works beautifully with a mouse, too.

Always had trouble with the special moves. Shield amps and such, very tough to do in the fly.

cdtm
La-Mulana.

Or so I hear. Just discovered this things existence, and it has a fanbase that swears by it.

British I'd imagine, aren't they the ones who love MSX games?

Trocity
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Combat Arms is a great military-based FPS game, played it for awhile when I was younger, has tons of modes, different melee weapons, and doesn't take up too much space.

I really enjoyed Sherwood Dungeon: https://www.sherwooddungeon.com/home.html

And obviously, quite a LARGE number of flash games.

Holy sh*t, CA is still alive? I haven't played that game in almost a decade!

Played Sherwood Dungeon for a little but couldn't get into it. I remember playing the old sherwood classic when I was just a wee lad.

Flying to the earth on Moonbase and then jetting up high enough to pierce the top layer but not fall through the bottom and then chill inside of mini earth, dancing.

Ahhh, MaidMarian. The good old days.

Kazenji
Dink Smallwood is another good one

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
Holy sh*t, CA is still alive? I haven't played that game in almost a decade!

Played Sherwood Dungeon for a little but couldn't get into it. I remember playing the old sherwood classic when I was just a wee lad.

Flying to the earth on Moonbase and then jetting up high enough to pierce the top layer but not fall through the bottom and then chill inside of mini earth, dancing.

Ahhh, MaidMarian. The good old days. I'm pretty sure they shut down for awhile and then brought it back up, not owned by Nexon anymore tho sad

It was like CoD, but cartoony. Holy shit the zombie mode and all the different melee weapons you could get, so much fun, me and my little brother used to have youtube clips on youtube but they got deleted.

Sherwood was the go-to MaidMarian game for me, creating a guest account, attacking random people, laughing at the clans people tried to actually create for it.

Kazenji
The Adventures of Square

eD0cPAVy1IU

cdtm
kPIDuwUxDxo\

A favorite. Turrican fan game. Beautiful music, good level design.

ArtificialGlory
Path of Exile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.