Mass Effect 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
They just put out a teaser! It definitely takes place after 3 and back in the Milky Way so it's a sequel to the trilogy. Hell ya.

Lg-Ctg6k_Ao

Looks like Andromeda will be left behind in the dirt where it belongs.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Arachnid1
They just put out a teaser! It definitely takes place after 3 and back in the Milky Way so it's a sequel to the trilogy. Hell ya.

Lg-Ctg6k_Ao

Looks like Andromeda will be left behind in the dirt where it belongs. ...Or this'll be another Andromeda...

ares834
Don't get your hopes up. It's by modern Bioware. This will be shit too.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Jmanghan
...Or this'll be another Andromeda...

Originally posted by ares834
It's by modern Bioware. This will be shit too.

Yeah, both of these are true too. Still, I'm holding out hope for this and Dragon Age 4. If all else fails, at least we've got the Legendary Edition incoming.

cdtm
Don't get your hopes up. It's by modern Bioware. This will be shit too.

Why so salty? smile

ares834
I'm not salty at all.

cdtm
I'm not salty at all.

Maybe you should be. evil face

ares834
Maybe. But I've been numbed to anything concerning Bioware for awhile now.

Nemesis X
That is definitely Liara in the trailer so unless she got to Andromeda somehow, we're back in the Milky Way.

-Pr-
I saw a frozen reaper and the obvious N7, so my guess is it's Liara yeah.

BackFire

-Pr-

Nemesis X
Originally posted by -Pr-
lol. Yeah, I had similar thoughts about it.

I think it'd be hilarious if they clone Shepard again and have him wake up like 600 years after game 3. They tell you the original Shepard settled down with whatever LI he had at the time, and died of old age half a century ago or so.

Heck, maybe you're the same clone from ME3. We didn't really see their body go splat and even if they did, Miranda after being around Shepard long enough might've took pity and saved him/her and ME4 will be the clone's redemption story or continuation of this Shepard being an a$$hat, whichever path you find more fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.