Hulk vs. Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Hulk (Green Scar) vs. Amped Kurse (amped by the Beyonder)

Note: In a slugfest, no Worldbreaker.

Who wins?

zopzop
Kurse destroys him. The amount of power it took to take down Kurse was insane. Energizer had to drain Mjolnir and Stormbreaker to KO him and this is only after he was weakened by iron.

carver9
Hulk. Kurse is taking on Thor, Hulk is taking on a team with Thor and one punch cracking his skull in a single hit.

Booya_69
Kurse had two different amps, resulting in him to be 4x stronger than Thor.

Kurse wins.

Stoic
The Hulk can become stronger than 4X Thor though.

Diesldude

Stoic
Why doesn't he in a forum setting that allows for him to begin every match sufficiently angry? It's something that should be explored, because sufficiently angry can place his starting strength at Onslaught levels, or Secret War levels.

The Abomination was roughly twice as strong as Savage Hulk when they began their classic fights, but it never took Hulk long to bridge the gap, and surpass that strength level. The same rules apply to Kurse who is very strong. The problem here is that Kurse has a static strength level, while the Hulk's is dynamic. Kurse really shouldn't last for more than 5-10 minutes.

I don't believe the Thing instance to be anything other than PIS. I mean Mammoth KO'd Superman back in the day as well, but again that was PIS. The same Hulk had his face crushed by Grandmaster Prime and he laughed it off.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by zopzop
Kurse destroys him. The amount of power it took to take down Kurse was insane. Energizer had to drain Mjolnir and Stormbreaker to KO him and this is only after he was weakened by iron. thumb up Hulk gets destroyed.

h1a8
Green Scar stomps

CosmicComet
Wasn't Kurse stated in a recent comic to be as strong as Hulk?

It wouldn't surprise me if Hulk starts off four times stronger than Thor these days.

Magnon
Originally posted by Stoic
Why doesn't he in a forum setting that allows for him to begin every match sufficiently angry? Because that's not his power.

Stoic
Originally posted by Magnon
Because that's not his power.

Dynamic strength isn't his power? I'm not following. Per forum ruling, the Hulk begins every fight sufficiently angry. If not for that clause, people could argue times that he was choked out by Anaconda's, one shot by Spiderman, beaten by Captain America, etc.

Oh, and this is Green Scar. He'd murder Kurse.
Oh and this is Green Scar. He'd murder Kurse.

As strong as Kurse is, he has a hard limit cap placed on his/her strength level of being 4X Thor. The Hulk can exceed this level while being sufficiently angry.

Stoic
Oh I just read the OP. This is the Green Scar. He'd murder Kurse.

Insane Titan

Stoic
The Green Scar bro. That's World Breaker Hulk. He had the ability to consciously raise his power level. According to on panel citation, and while still holding back overpowered beings 1000X their base power levels. Wendigo and Bi-Beast were amped and easily defeated by him. IMHO, this is greater than Kurse by a lot.

carver9
It was said that Kurse is as strong as Savage Hulk. Thats not even factoring in Hulks rage. Greenscar slaughters him.

Stoic
Even if he doesn't go to planet destructive levels and holds back on a populated planet like his showing against Wendigo and Bi-Beast, he'd still exceed Kurse's level.

carver9
A lot of people here underrate the freak out of Hulk. Hes proven he is above most and Kurse isn't the one to stop him.

Booya_69

carver9
When did a full powered Greenscar fight Surfer? And when did Greenscar lose against Surfer? Scans please.

Booya_69

carver9
Yep

Insane Titan
The Green Scar bro. That's World Breaker Hulk. He had the ability to consciously raise his power level. According to on panel citation, and while still holding back overpowered beings 1000X their base power levels. Wendigo and Bi-Beast were amped and easily defeated by him. IMHO, this is greater than Kurse by a lot. it was green scar that beat on Meik.

StiltmanFTW

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Wasn't Kurse stated in a recent comic to be as strong as Hulk?

Recent books were about new Kurse.

Thor and his rogues may be a challenge for some inexperienced Robin, at best.

Magnon
Dynamic strength isn't his power? I'm not following.
Ok, let me explain.
Why doesn't he in a forum setting that allows for him to begin every match sufficiently angry?
Originally posted by Magnon
Because that's not his power.

Stoic

Stoic
At that time during Planet Hulk, I don't believe that he learned how to unlock his full potential through meditation.

The Hulk has dynamic strength. Anger was the catalyst for this growth. There was a forum ruling that stated that he begins every match sufficiently angry. Since this more than likely still has us on a different page, and you don't seem to understand what I am saying, I'll leave you with whatever notion that you had on the subject.

Magnon
The was a forum ruling that stated that he begins every match sufficiently angry. Link to forum ruling stating that he begins every match sufficiently angry? Sounds silly, since that's not his power.

DarkSaint85
That is the ruling, interpret as you will.

Magnon
Exactly. Starts off at average level. Which might or might not be sufficient for the battle at hand. There is no contextuality in the ruling about the anger level being "sufficient".

Thanks for quoting the ruling.

zopzop
Look what it took to KO Kurse :
https://i.postimg.cc/8jgv3pgh/7376864-durablity-needs-the-magical-power-of-beta-ray-bill-and-thor-s-hammers-combined-with-energiz.jpg
And this is after weakness exploit! Stop this nonsense, Beyonder Amped Kurse kills Hulk.

Delta1938
Why doesn't he in a forum setting that allows for him to begin every match sufficiently angry? It's something that should be explored, because sufficiently angry can place his starting strength at Onslaught levels, or Secret War levels.

The Abomination was roughly twice as strong as Savage Hulk when they began their classic fights, but it never took Hulk long to bridge the gap, and surpass that strength level. The same rules apply to Kurse who is very strong. The problem here is that Kurse has a static strength level, while the Hulk's is dynamic. Kurse really shouldn't last for more than 5-10 minutes.

I don't believe the Thing instance to be anything other than PIS. I mean Mammoth KO'd Superman back in the day as well, but again that was PIS. The same Hulk had his face crushed by Grandmaster Prime and he laughed it off.

What do you mean by "sufficiently angry?" By that logic you could argue "sufficiently angry to be 17,932 times stronger than his opponent." But it's also not what the rules say, looking at the quote. Just that he's not calm.

As for Mammoth, unless there's something I don't know of, that would be a weakened Byrne Superman. So a pretty bad comparison to argue PIS.

Sin I AM
Kurse ftw

tkitna
Kurse

h1a8
https://i.postimg.cc/8jgv3pgh/7376864-durablity-needs-the-magical-power-of-beta-ray-bill-and-thor-s-hammers-combined-with-energiz.jpg
And this is after weakness exploit! Stop this nonsense, Beyonder Amped Kurse kills Hulk. That isn't even a planetary attack.
Green Scar has held techtonic plates and koed Red Hulk with a thunderclap. That's far beyond anything Kurse has ever done. Even if Kurse was slightly above Hulk in strength (he's not) then Hulk still has a HF keeping him always fresh while Kurse is getting damaged.

carver9
Cryptoman started of stronger than Thor and he was fed power that double his strength, TWICE and Hulk still stomped him. A much weaker Hulk. Hulk have already fought someone like Kurse and wrecked him. This is a none fight...

https://panels-of-interest.tumblr.com/post/143530673355/hulk-vs-crypto-man-from-the-incredible-hulk/amp

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That is the ruling, interpret as you will.

That was actually a ruling that was in place years ago. Thanks for the update, I didn't know that it changed. This is for anyone asking.

And this is after weakness exploit! Stop this nonsense, Beyonder Amped Kurse kills Hulk.

No Zop, this is the Green Scar. Kurse's amp will not be enough, unless you believe that he's stronger than Wendigo and Bi-Beast X1000? If you're going to respect one, you have to respect the other. Wendigo X1000 is far greater than Thor's power level when you consider that this particular Wendigo at base took on the Hulk and Sasquatch.

Damborgson
****ing Pak.

Those numbers coming up to haunt me again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.