Superboy vs Beta Ray Bills

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Superboy (Conner Kent) vs Beta Ray Bill

Current versions.

Who wins?

HumbleServant
Maybe bills. How strong is current superboy?

Stoic
What did Conner actually do? I think that he'd be a better match for Nova. Bill wouldn't have been ragdolled by Magog like Conner was, which showed that he isn't at that level.

DarkSaint85
He fought SBP

Philosophía
Superboy.

carver9
Bills

ShadowFyre
Bill-he fought Galactus since we are using that logic.

MrMind
superboy

Rage.Of.Olympus
BRB

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Bill-he fought Galactus since we are using that logic.

My post was in reply to Stoic, and makes fun of the usual posts where SBPs showings against Conor and the Titans is usually brought up in SBP threads.

Stoic

DarkSaint85
You think SBP would struggle with Bill??

JBL
Originally posted by Stoic
Obvious lowball shenanigans, but people will resort to all sorts of tactics here. Conner went up against an opponent that would struggle against Bill, and was tossed around with ease.

I mean these responses are the exact type of shit that prompts the low ball sessions.

Clownish troll kiddie stuff number one.

I can't be honest trollish kiddie shit number two.

DS, this isn't a contest. Conner isn't in this phucking weight class. perfect assessment. 👍

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
Obvious lowball shenanigans, but people will resort to all sorts of tactics here. Conner went up against an opponent that would struggle against Bill, and was tossed around with ease.

I mean these responses are the exact type of shit that prompts the low ball sessions.

Clownish troll kiddie stuff number one.

I can't be honest trollish kiddie shit number two.

DS, this isn't a contest. Conner isn't in this phucking weight class.

How is someone simply giving their opinion a troll? He just said who he thinks wins, not "Superboy stomps." I'm sure Phil knows more about Superboy than you.

MrMind
stoic cannot handle people who pick dc characters to win in threads, it's quite a mental illness

Delta1938
Originally posted by MrMind
stoic cannot handle people who pick dc characters to win in threads, it's quite a mental illness

Nah, while some he does get delusional over, he handles a lot and has picked DC himself. You're thinking AJA and JBL.

JBL
Originally posted by Delta1938
Nah, while some he does get delusional over, he handles a lot and has picked DC himself. You're thinking AJA and JBL. Stoic means that you and other Superman fans pick the DC side because you all hate for Superman to lose. They pick Superman because they love him, you come low-ball and try an elevate the DC character above the Marvel character. Like bring up him fighting prime as if that gives him the win here.

DarkSaint85
I brought him up because Stoic literally asked what he did.

Originally posted by carver9
SMDH... he screamed in pain but lets nip this in the bud. Conner punch blood out of his mouth. Let's see what excuse you'll make now...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/105634/3802851-vs%20kon%20el%20blood.png

Conner fighting SBP is always brought up in SBP threads.....so surely it can be brought up in Conner threads?

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Stoic means that you and other Superman fans pick the DC side because you all hate for Superman to lose. They pick Superman because they love him, you come low-ball and try an elevate the DC character above the Marvel character. Like bring up him fighting prime as if that gives him the win here.

So much projection. You whine when people argue for DC and lowball and all that.

You lie about everything, that Superman fans don't give evidence, that you're a Superman fan. You lie about having a stepmom lawyer and you have DC writer friends. Then you claim you don't care we don't believe you, but you bring it up an awful lot. Then you play the victim about "people make fun of my family." The reason you're mocked is because we don't believe you. So we're not really making fun of your family if they don't exist.

AlbertoJohnAvil

Delta1938

AlbertoJohnAvil

Delta1938

Adam Grimes
Looks like Alberto's ineffectual trolling is catching up to him. He can't even keep his cool anymore lol.

Booya_69
Beta ray punks the kid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.