Superboy Prime vs. Earth-616

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Superboy Prime has been teleported to Earth-616.

Prime will not stop until hes been killed, koed or contained. He has his armor and has moral off.

Note: No reality warpers and no BFR.

How goes this?

JBL
Prime gets killed. FAR more powerful foes have tried and failed.

carver9
Hulk knocks him the F out.

lawest9
SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE.

MrMind
sbp wins

JBL
Originally posted by MrMind
sbp wins He couldn't even defeat DC earth, let alone the teen titans. Smh

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk knocks him the F out. Hulk would be among the first deaths.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Hulk would be among the first deaths.

SBP could just push the entire planet into the Sun, at speeds so quick no one sees him do it.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
SBP could just push the entire planet into the Sun, at speeds so quick no one sees him do it.
?

DarkSaint85
Like he did with Rann/Thanagar

celeyhyga17
Werent they teleported?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by deft
Superboy Prime has been teleported to Earth-616.

Prime will not stop until hes been killed, koed or contained. He has his armor and has moral off.

Note: No reality warpers and no BFR.

How goes this?

Marvel beats pis down his leg
Hell, Rogue solos.

lawest9
SBP could just push the entire planet into the Sun, at speeds so quick no one sees him do it. This.

carver9

We both know that's not true.

AlbertoJohnAvil

Prime's susceptible to solar drain, and Rogue doesnt need to touch him to do it either.

Adam Grimes
We both know that's not true. We both know why you say that.

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Prime's susceptible to solar drain, and Rogue doesnt need to touch him to do it either. Ok. Hulk would be one of the first deaths.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Werent they teleported? Amusingly, that's what everyone in-universe thought at first.

AlbertoJohnAvil
We both know why you say that.

Ok. Hulk would be one of the first deaths.

There are more than enough Marvel heroes who can drop SBP. It's really not hard. He's only tough in DC cuz 90 percent of hero skill sets are fAsT and pUnChEs rEaL hArD. Marvel skill creativity spanks him soundly. Any mid level psionic convinces him he's a potted plant.

celeyhyga17
Amusingly, that's what everyone in-universe thought at first.
What do u mean?

DarkSaint85
The comic characters thought that the planets were teleported too.

Diesldude

Enzeru
Comic book logic, everyone, comic book logic.

All life on Earth would end, if the Earth just stopped spinning. Everyone would die. Buildings would get ripped out of their foundation.
And here we talk about planets being pushed out of their orbit at the speed of whatever, which is millions time worse.

AlbertoJohnAvil

Heimdall sees all

DarkSaint85
Even gods need to blink

AlbertoJohnAvil
Even gods need to blink

But you said this...

So, not Earth? I recall the argument of him not being able to destroy the Earth with a punch because it's different, as it stabilizes the multiverse. So movng it to destroy it falls under the same theory, no? 😬

DarkSaint85
Earth 616 doesn't stabilise the DCU, sport wink

AlbertoJohnAvil
Earth 616 doesn't stabilise the DCU, sport wink

But it stabilizes the Marvel U , and according to that good ol CANON Marvel v DC crossover both are essentially the same just separated

DarkSaint85
So a crossover that's unusable. Interesting.

But it doesn't stabilise the DCU, so completely moot lmao.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Watch how simple this is:
Show me Superboy Prime moving Earth at light speed

AlbertoJohnAvil
My guy, the question is about Earth 616, it doesn't have to stabilize the DCU.
So again, Earth, lightspeed, show me

DarkSaint85
Well, you have to first show what's special about Earth 616 that means he can't move it......

You're the one asserting there's something special about Earth 616, not me. I never said anything about destabilising......

AlbertoJohnAvil
Well, you have to first show what's special about Earth 616 that means he can't move it......

You're the one asserting there's something special about Earth 616, not me. I never said anything about destabilising......

You said move it at lightspeed, pretty sure that would destabilize it. Time Runs Out and Secret Wars proved Earth 616 is special.
you haven't even shown him moving Earth at REGULAR speed let alone at light speed. DC Earth and Marvel Earth have more in common than DC Earth and tHanagar, a planet we dont know the size nor density of but go off tho

carver9
Lol @ Prime moving earth at light speed.

DarkSaint85
I said lightspeed? Quote me in this thread smile

Lol @ Prime moving earth at light speed.

Get him carver!!!!!

AlbertoJohnAvil
I said lightspeed? Quote me in this thread smile

Get him carver!!!!!

https://imgur.com/a/dKz4j#0

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2q91mo/respect_superboyprime/

Thats the only instance that Prime moved Thanagar which you mentioned.... at "speeds etc"

AlbertoJohnAvil
SBP could just push the entire planet into the Sun, at speeds so quick no one sees him do it. Originally posted by DarkSaint85

AlbertoJohnAvil
If you can show him pushing EARTH like that, I'll concede.

carver9
So quick that no one can see him doing it? Now thats some funny stuff.

DarkSaint85
So I never said lightspeed? Concession accepted my guy laughing out loud

Carver:

https://i.postimg.cc/ZnW9Tmb3/snip.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud so when you mention at speeds no one notices in marvel what did you meant? What speed is too fast for Marvel characters that they wouldn't be able to perceive at Prime moving.

Also, you said earth 616 wasn't special but...

You said move it at lightspeed, pretty sure that would destabilize it. Time Runs Out and Secret Wars proved Earth 616 is special.
you haven't even shown him moving Earth at REGULAR speed let alone at light speed. DC Earth and Marvel Earth have more in common than DC Earth and tHanagar, a planet we dont know the size nor density of but go off tho

DarkSaint85
I am also interested in your post saying I said anything about destabilising.

Please quote me on that, thanks.

celeyhyga17
The comic characters thought that the planets were teleported too.
Do u have scans?

edit. Nvm, i just saw the anvil's scan. I dont see him moving planets so fast they coulsnt see it.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I am also interested in your post saying I said anything about destabilising.

Please quote me on that, thanks.

You didn't, and I never said you did 😬 Im using the "they didnt destroy Earth with a punch because Earth is different" narrative against any fanboy attempts that may come later
Now about that Earth moving scan.....

DarkSaint85
Do u have scans?

edit. Nvm, i just saw the anvil's scan. I dont see him moving planets so fast they coulsnt see it.

Why did you think the planets were teleported?

DarkSaint85
But you said this...

So, not Earth? I recall the argument of him not being able to destroy the Earth with a punch because it's different, as it stabilizes the multiverse. So movng it to destroy it falls under the same theory, no? 😬

Not my argument, so not sure why it's brought up?

celeyhyga17
Why did you think the planets were teleported?
U mentioned Rann/Thanagar and planets moving so fast no one saw it move. That led me to teleportation as I recalled from that story.
I dont recall a planet moving so fast it looked invisible.

DarkSaint85
U mentioned Rann/Thanagar and planets moving so fast no one saw it move. That led me to teleportation as I recalled from that story.
I dont recall a planet moving so fast it looked invisible.

Adam Strange tells the Hawks that the reason for the war was because Thanagar had been teleported into Rannian space.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Not my argument, so not sure why it's brought up?

Because Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
You didn't, and I never said you did 😬 Im using the "they didnt destroy Earth with a punch because Earth is different" narrative against any fanboy attempts that may come later
Now about that Earth moving scan.....

You also said this...:

Wheres that Earth moving scan?

And, how is pUnCh hArD and sPeEd bLiTz gonna stop telepaths? Or matter manipulation. And the many things marvel characters excel at. Or Rogue simply takes his power and beats him to death. Or Prodigy

celeyhyga17
Adam Strange tells the Hawks that the reason for the war was because Thanagar had been teleported into Rannian space.
No..
Rann was ported to Thanagarian space, supposedly causing Thanagar to fall too close to its sun. That caused the war.

Or at least thats howni remember.

DarkSaint85
No..
Rann was ported to Thanagarian space, supposedly causing Thanagar to fall too close to its sun. That caused the war.

thumb up I guess I saw it as SBP pushing the planet that no one saw, until Tigorr got that satellite.

Parmaniac
And, how is pUnCh hArD and sPeEd bLiTz gonna stop telepaths? Actually if you move faster than a telepath can think they're kinda useless, I'm not a fan of Darksaint's strategy here but you're not really making a good counter point with that.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Actually if you move faster than a telepath can think they're kinda useless, I'm not a fan of Darksaint's strategy here but you're not really making a good counter point with that.

actually, show it happening. Even IF it could, that's a dumb assed scenario. SBP just sees randoms and uses his maximum speed for no reason whatsoever. Riiiiiight.Stop hanging out with DC debaters. That shit'll make you lose credibility laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
thumb up I guess I saw it as SBP pushing the planet that no one saw, until Tigorr got that satellite.
When Thanagar started to fall off its orbit, everyone thought that Rann's popping into the same space caused that. It was SBP who nudged it making it seem that the Rannians caused Thanagar to fall too close to the sun and burn.
They noticed a blur flying quickly right before Thanagar got kicked out of its orbit.

DarkSaint85
Nope, no idea how large the various planets he moved were. All we know is that he moved them across space sectors, and he shifted more than one (Thanagar was just one, and that was for a different purpose):

https://i.postimg.cc/9FFwq76F/RCO010-1468901984.jpg

Parmaniac
actually, show it happening. Even IF it could, that's a dumb assed scenario. SBP just sees randoms and uses his maximum speed for no reason whatsoever. Riiiiiight.Stop hanging out with DC debaters. That shit'll make you lose credibility laughing out loud As I said, I'm not a fan of that strategy and I don't think that it is what the thread starter intended with this thread, as for speed > tp an example would be Flash outrunning MM in Blackest Night.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Parmaniac
As I said, I'm not a fan of that strategy and I don't think that it is what the thread starter intended with this thread, as for speed > tp an example would be Flash outrunning MM in Blackest Night.

An example of THE PERSON IN QUESTION doing it, aka SBP 🤦🏿‍♂️

This ain't Flash.

DarkSaint85
An example of THE PERSON IN QUESTION doing it, aka SBP 🤦🏿‍♂️

This ain't Flash.

Wasn't SBP faster than Flash?

https://i.imgur.com/hlVL6IR.png

"Not even Wally"

AlbertoJohnAvil
Wasn't SBP faster than Flash?

https://i.imgur.com/hlVL6IR.png

"Not even Wally"

yeah, no. More like SBP has a big headstart, but nice try.

DarkSaint85
What do head starts mean for time travellers?

AlbertoJohnAvil
You're kidding right?

Prime had a heavy head start and they needed to get to him before he reached Earth and started killing again. This is backed up by the fact that when he got to Earth, people slower than the Flashes were still able to keep up with him.

AlbertoJohnAvil
And That's the thing, they never Time Travelled. Bart got back to Earth on pure speed alone.

Diesldude
But you said this...

So, not Earth? I recall the argument of him not being able to destroy the Earth with a punch because it's different, as it stabilizes the multiverse. So movng it to destroy it falls under the same theory, no? 😬 who made this argument? Did you accept it when it was used? Now you conveniently bring it up because it serves your purpose. SBP flies through and destroys it. Or he kills everyone on the planet at superspeed. Hulk dies first.

And how much power is rogue going to drain? All SBP needs is a ray of sunlight to be back at full power.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Diesldude
who made this argument? Did you accept it when it was used? Now you conveniently bring it up because it serves your purpose. SBP flies through and destroys it. Or he kills everyone on the planet at superspeed. Hulk dies first.

And how much power is rogue going to drain? All SBP needs is a ray of sunlight to be back at full power.

For one, he's unconscious when he gets drained. For two, that's it. He's vulnerable and gets mollywhopped

carver9
Couldve swore SBP and Flash fought and Prime was blitzing him to sleep.

abhilegend
Nope, no idea how large the various planets he moved were. All we know is that he moved them across space sectors, and he shifted more than one (Thanagar was just one, and that was for a different purpose):

https://i.postimg.cc/9FFwq76F/RCO010-1468901984.jpg
Guardians state that planets have been destroyed too.

carver9
Off panel

GalacticStorm
Prime 9/10

Rage.Of.Olympus
Knull rips him in half.

MrMind
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Prime 9/10

this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.