Luke Skywalker vs. Yoda (Canon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xPRIMEx
Luke Skywalker vs. Yoda

Both at the height of their power in canon. Who wins?

1. Strict lightsaber duel. No force powers other than augmentation.

2. Force battle.

3. All out fight.

Fight takes place at stone henge.

Scizard
Luke's implied to have ****ed up Snoke who's ~ Palpatine. Plus he was already near Vader level by ROTJ and we know he went on to learn more about the force and the Jedi post-ROTJ combined with his huge potential leads me to believe he'd win all 3.

Bentley
Luke steamrolls in all then drinks green milk

xPRIMEx
Luke is god tier he destroys

Psychotron
Luke based on implied power.

Lord Stark
I'd still give the nod to Yoda.

ares834

xPRIMEx

ares834

xPRIMEx
laughing out loud thumb up

Lord Stark

McP
Luke out-mediates himself to his own death. Then Yoda walks away and meditates about shitsney stupidity. Until he sees ugly faces of jar-jard abrams and riam johnson - then he stops.

Yoda was also tiers above featless, out-hyped Vader.

Lord Stark
Yeah Vader is overhyped. Idiots were saying he rivalled Sidious because of that dumbass 'strongest Sith' quote only for him to get literally dismantled by him.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Yeah Vader is overhyped. Idiots were saying he rivalled Sidious because of that dumbass 'strongest Sith' quote only for him to get literally dismantled by him.

Hype aside I reckon Vader is at least Windu level, putting him just a notch beneath ROTS Yoda and Sidious.

That said gotta be careful with quotes because they can be so subjective and open to interpretation. I mean being the best pilot could qualify him as the strongest right?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Hype aside I reckon Vader is at least Windu level, putting him just a notch beneath ROTS Yoda and Sidious.

That said gotta be careful with quotes because they can be so subjective and open to interpretation. I mean being the best pilot could qualify him as the strongest right?

In dueling? How so? Because I feel like his saber fights are lacking compared to his Force...which I find a little odd..

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Zenwolf
In dueling? How so? Because I feel like his saber fights are lacking compared to his Force...which I find a little odd..

Just in an All out.

Hes clearly above Dooku and Maul. So I think Mace level is a reasonable assumption.

But yeah his force powers have always seemed more impressive than his duelling (not that hes lost a duel aside from against Luke).

Zenwolf
Just in an All out.

Hes clearly above Dooku and Maul. So I think Mace level is a reasonable assumption.

But yeah his force powers have always seemed more impressive than his duelling (not that hes lost a duel aside from against Luke).

Ah yeah I guess all out could be fair.

But yeah, this New Canon his saber skill by comparison to his Force ability...there's a weird gap I feel like.

Bentley
Just in an All out.

If you are clearly above Dooku you are not Mace level since Mace is not clearly above Dooku

McP
When did Vader show anything that could be on par with Dooku stomping Ventress and Kenobi with his TK? Let alone Sidious and Yoda I mean FEATS against STRONG force users. And no, force push against Ahsoka is not that kind of feat.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Bentley
If you are clearly above Dooku you are not Mace level since Mace is not clearly above Dooku

Hey I hate Mace being > Dooku more than anyone. But he did beat Dookus master in combat. And was confirmed by Lucas as being good enough to do it.

Originally posted by McP
When did Vader show anything that could be on par with Dooku stomping Ventress and Kenobi with his TK? Let alone Sidious and Yoda I mean FEATS against STRONG force users. And no, force push against Ahsoka is not that kind of feat.

Well hes not really faced many Jedi opponents.

But his TK feats from the comics are just on another level.

And in terms of overall power theres plenty of quotes that put him above Dooku. (In Disney canon at least).

xPRIMEx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.