Why don't people on the Left take responsibility for anything?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wxyz
They always blame everyone and everything else for their problems.

Rich people, racism, sexism, religion etc.

I've talked to many Left wingers over the years, and they all have this in common.

Why is that?

Flyattractor
Because "Taking Responsibility" means You are RESPONSIBLE or can be Held Accountable.

That is not a mandate of being a Leftist.

Its always someone else's fault.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/kiaoCLg.jpg

wxyz
They want everything for free.

They have no idea what hard work is.

Surtur
Your racism is killing me

Have they not worked hard putting up barricades in their autonomous zones?!

Bashar Teg
another "REEEEEEEE' thread by Not Eon

cdtm
Because they're assholes.

StoptheSteal
Because they are poors. They need to stop being poor, but they just won't.

wxyz
People are poor today because they spend money on nonsense.

The latest phones, video games, etc.

Robtard
*Butthurt Thread*

StoptheSteal
It's true- everyone had equal opportunities and equal advantages. That's The beautiful thing in this country. The people who are doing well are the hardest workers and the poors choose to stay that way, and then vote leftist.

wxyz
Originally posted by Robtard
*Butthurt Thread*

Irony.

Originally posted by StoptheSteal
It's true- everyone had equal opportunities and equal advantages. That's The beautiful thing in this country. The people who are doing well are the hardest workers and the poors choose to stay that way, and then vote leftist.

If you are born poor and grow up poor, that's not your fault.

But if you live your whole life being poor in this country, that's all on you.

You do not need a high paying job to live a decent life.

BruceSkywalker
wxzy.. fly and surt please fill this out..

https://i.postimg.cc/g05DcJwH/Ck-Rgb-Fn-XEAAa-U3-L.jpg

StoptheSteal
Exactly. I worked at Walmart and a gas station full-time for the last 15 years and I've got everything I need. Once I started getting the disability check with it, I started saving, and after just a couple of years, I even was able to take a vacation last year. Clearwater Fl is where I've always wanted to go.

wxyz
Originally posted by StoptheSteal
Exactly. I worked at Walmart and a gas station full-time for the last 15 years and I've got everything I need. Once I started getting the disability check with it, I started saving, and after just a couple of years, I even was able to take a vacation last year. Clearwater Fl is where I've always wanted to go.

I grew up middle class, and now I work at Walmart part-time and go to school full-time.

I'm working hard to better myself and set myself up for success.

There's no excuse why people can't do this, except for their own laziness.

StoptheSteal
Originally posted by wxyz
I grew up middle class, and now I work at Walmart part-time and go to school full-time.

I'm working hard to better myself and set myself up for success.

There's no excuse why people can't do this, except for their own laziness.

QFT! Tell us more! You've been able to travel, pay all of your build, not live in debt, through hard work, right? Same as me! Glad to see another hardworking winner! What are you studying?

wxyz
Whose sock was he?

Adam_PoE

I've talked to many Left wingers over the years, and they all have this in common.

Why is that?

What would you like them to take responsibility for besides your feelings?

Adam_PoE
But if you live your whole life being poor in this country, that's all on you.

https://i.imgflip.com/4qj1xh.jpg

Oops, looks like you let the mask slip, Eon Blue.

victreebelvictr
I have noticed this pattern with them as well.

I think democrats have played their cards so much that they do not know what else to play.

Owning up to their own mistakes would help me respect them more.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
another "REEEEEEEE' thread by Not Eon

*Butthurt Thread*

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
wxzy.. fly and surt please fill this out..

https://i.postimg.cc/g05DcJwH/Ck-Rgb-Fn-XEAAa-U3-L.jpg

I am glad to see that you 3 feel this way.

I will go inform Doctors, College Educators and Hollywood and Sports Individuals that they will now be working for free.

I am sure they won't mind.

wxyz
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I have noticed this pattern with them as well.

I think democrats have played their cards so much that they do not know what else to play.

Owning up to their own mistakes would help me respect them more.

One of the things about being an adult is taking responsibility for your own actions.

Something the Left does not do.

Newjak

Why is that? Short is answer because it's true.

A number of conservative poor people also have these problems but they refuse to acknowledge them because of their indoctrination.

Quincy
Remember when Al Franken apologized for his behavior and ended up stepping down, claiming responsibility for his actions and maintaining that if he didn't, he wouldn't be holding himself to the same standards he expects of his colleagues and political opposition? I bring this up because it was a moment in which I respected a politician (and politicians suck.)

So you guys are painting with a broad brush. Which is WEIRD because you guys NEVER do that! Don't let your tremendous record of earnestness slip now

wxyz
Originally posted by Newjak
Short is answer because it's true.

A number of conservative poor people also have these problems but they refuse to acknowledge them because of their indoctrination.

People stay poor because of their actions.

Stop blaming it on other people.

BrolyBlack
Short is answer because it's true.

Yea but you are a broke hobo, what does that say about you?

Newjak
People stay poor because of their actions.

Stop blaming it on other people.

Actually there have been plenty of studies that show simply being born into a poor family drastically decreases your ability to move out of that demographic.

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Yea but you are a broke hobo, what does that say about you? Actually I would be considered in top two quintile of earners in the U.S.

Of course that has no bearing the truthfulness of my previous comment.

BrolyBlack
I dont really beleive you, you said you couldnt muster up enough moeny to move.

Newjak
I dont really beleive you, you said you couldnt muster up enough moeny to move. laughing out loud Believe whatever you want

BrolyBlack
You said it not me, dont be mad!

Newjak
You said it not me, dont be mad! Yeah we were talking about moving to a different country ie moving things across an ocean. That's not exactly cheap. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Either way though it doesn't change how much I make wink

Or the fact it's not relevant to the truthfulness of my statement.

BrolyBlack
If you made that much you would saved more.

Newjak
If you made that much you would saved more. Whatever you want to believe wink

BrolyBlack
I can do a workup for you on how much it would cost you to move. If you made as much as you say, it shouldn't be a problem.

How many bedrooms is your home. Ill get a shipping quotes to Europe.

Newjak
I can do a workup for you on how much it would cost you to move. If you made as much as you say, it shouldn't be a problem.

How many bedrooms is your home. Ill get a shipping quotes to Europe. Whatever you want to believe wink

BrolyBlack
Like I said, Ill get you quotes, and show you its not that expensive.

Flyattractor
Actually there have been plenty of studies that show simply being born into a poor family drastically decreases your ability to move out of that demographic.

Actually I would be considered in top two quintile of earners in the U.S.

Whatever you want to believe wink

Surtur
Originally posted by Quincy
So you guys are painting with a broad brush. Which is WEIRD because you guys NEVER do that! Don't let your tremendous record of earnestness slip now

^Props here, it's funny cuz the left *also* paints the other side with a broad brush frequently.

Nice joke man, nice way of pointing out progressives here would have no room to talk about painting with broad brushes.

Newjak
Like I said, Ill get you quotes, and show you its not that expensive. Whatever you want to believe wink

Newjak
Originally posted by Flyattractor
That's not a belief that's just statistical fact wink

Surtur

Why is that?

What is bizarre to me is the lunacy that comes along with even them not being able to cop to shit that doesn't matter. We've seen it even here. When we had faux outrage from people about Amy Coney Barret using the term "sexual preference" and it was pointed out Biden and others had used the term they actually couldn't just go "yeah that is silly hypocrisy".

They actually decided to double down and claim one group could use it but the other could not. It would have been oh so simple, this would not hurt democrat prospects one bit.

But they still couldn't do it.

Or look at Covid. Plenty of finger pointing at Trump, but none at the democrats working on the local and state level. So is a president a dictator and thus responsible for every single thing that happens under them? Cuz the Biden term will be fun then. And I know some little Einstein is going to try to pull up a tweet by Trump from the past about how Obama is responsible for everything happening, but the best part is that will fail since they hate Trump and thus must disagree with him smile

wxyz

Actually I would be considered in top two quintile of earners in the U.S.

Being born into a poor family does not have any bearing on whether you are a success in life.

That's just excuses.

Originally posted by Surtur
What is bizarre to me is the lunacy that comes along with even them not being able to cop to shit that doesn't matter. We've seen it even here. When we had faux outrage from people about Amy Coney Barret using the term "sexual preference" and it was pointed out Biden and others had used the term they actually couldn't just go "yeah that is silly hypocrisy".

They actually decided to double down and claim one group could use it but the other could not. It would have been oh so simple, this would not hurt democrat prospects one bit.

But they still couldn't do it.

Or look at Covid. Plenty of finger pointing at Trump, but none at the democrats working on the local and state level. So is a president a dictator and thus responsible for every single thing that happens under them? Cuz the Biden term will be fun then. And I know some little Einstein is going to try to pull up a tweet by Trump from the past about how Obama is responsible for everything happening, but the best part is that will fail since they hate Trump and thus must disagree with him smile

The double standards are hilarious.

Biden is a racist and a sexual predator and the Left has no issue voting for him, but the rest of us can't support Trump.

And I agree with you on Covid.

Trump is not responsible for the deaths related to it.

People have to mask up and social distance on their own.

Surtur
They love to use the poverty excuse.

But will run around like chickens with their heads cut off if you ask why poor latinos and whites do not commit murder at the same rate as poor blacks.

wxyz
They love to use the poverty excuse.

But will run around like chickens with their heads cut off if you ask why poor latinos and whites do not commit murder at the same rate as poor blacks.

Watch out, you'll be called racist.

And in North America, everyone has the opportunity to make something of themselves.

If you don't, that's on you.

Newjak
Being born into a poor family does not have any bearing on whether you are a success in life.

That's just excuses.

The double standards are hilarious.

Biden is a racist and a sexual predator and the Left has no issue voting for him, but the rest of us can't support Trump.

And I agree with you on Covid.

Trump is not responsible for the deaths related to it.

People have to mask up and social distance on their own. Actually as studies have shown it does :/

Surtur
Watch out, you'll be called racist.

And in North America, everyone has the opportunity to make something of themselves.

If you don't, that's on you.

I'm sure they will say it's racist, but the best part is facts do not care about their feelings.

Newjak
I'm sure they will say it's racist, but the best part is facts do not care about their feelings. HAHAHAHA oh man the fact you think you aren't applying your feelings to these facts is very entertaining.

So Surtur what is the reason why the crime rates are so different among the races?

BrolyBlack
How many bedrooms are your house Im going to do that shipping quote.

Surtur
HAHAHAHA oh man the fact you think you aren't applying your feelings to these facts is very entertaining.

So Surtur what is the reason why the crime rates are so different among the races?

It's culture. Some produce a toxic combination of thuggish ruggish shit and victimhood mentality.

Guess which one does it the most? Hint: they are a small portion of the population and yet commit oh so much murdah

Robtard
Surt is a professional victim-card carrier, literally makes a living out of it.

Surtur
Pointing out how folk behave is *not* playing the victim.

wxyz
Actually as studies have shown it does :/

Correlation does not equal causation.

Show proof that being born into a poor family stops you from being successful.

Adam_PoE

Show proof that being born into a poor family stops you from being successful.

You are moving the goalposts. He said that studies show that being born into poverty has a bearing on whether someone can be successful. It is completely disingenuous of you to misrepresent his argument and say that it prevents someone from being successful.

Robtard
Pointing out how folk behave is *not* playing the victim.

Not that. The welfare fraud you've been committing for years.

BrolyBlack
Not that. The welfare fraud you've been committing for years.

If Surtur was black or Hispanic, you wouldn't care.

Robtard

You're rejecting your racism and bigotry onto me. Don't do that.

BrolyBlack
You're rejecting your racism and bigotry onto me. Don't do that.

Says the guy who attacks Surtur for his health problems but gives other people here a hard pass for their life problems based on their skin color

Adam_PoE

But Surtur cares when black or Latinx people do it. When they do it, they are thugs with a victim mentality. When he does it, it is a stairway to heaven.

Robtard
Says the guy who attacks Surtur for his health problems but gives other people here a hard pass for their life problems based on their skin color More lies.

Newjak

Show proof that being born into a poor family stops you from being successful. It doesn't keep people from attaining more wealth but it does make it harder :/

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
But Surtur cares when black or Latinx people do it. When they do it, they are thugs with a victim mentality. When he does it, it is a stairway to heaven.

I give a f*ck what latinx people do, just like I give a f*ck what those in narnia do.

I don't care what fictional beings get up to.

wxyz
It doesn't keep people from attaining more wealth but it does make it harder :/

So no proof.

That's what I thought.

Raptor22
It's culture. Some produce a toxic combination of thuggish ruggish shit and victimhood mentality.

Guess which one does it the most? Hint: they are a small portion of the population and yet commit oh so much murdah is it men who only accounted for 49% of population but were arrested for nearly 90% of murders and the overwhelming majority of nearly every other crime?

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/table-42

wxyz
Originally posted by Raptor22
is it men who only accounted for 49% of population but were arrested for nearly 90% of murders and the overwhelming majority of nearly every other crime?

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/table-42

Men are more violent than women, we all get that.

Raptor22
Men are more violent than women, we all get that. agreed.

Also more likely to be a thief, drug addict, alcoholic, drunk driver, arsonists, sexual predator etc...

wxyz
agreed.

Also more likely to be a thief, drug addict, alcoholic, drunk driver, arsonists, sexual predator etc...

Looks like we agree.

Flyattractor
You 2 don't know many Real Women do you?

wxyz
What do you mean?

$urted
agreed.

And more likely to be murdered, commit suicide, have violence committed against them, etc.

wxyz
$urted is right.

Men disproportionately make up victims of certain crimes and criminals of certain crimes.

Flyattractor
What do you mean?

Well if we weren't under a Fake-demic at the moment, I would say go out and meet some REAL Women....and wear a cup.

wxyz
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well if we weren't under a Fake-demic at the moment, I would say go out and meet some REAL Women....and wear a cup.

I get it.

There's definitely psycho women out there.

Flyattractor
That PsychoBitchSex is the bombs!

Lestov16

Why is that?

Well it seems the left has to take responsibility over the country because A CERTAIN CUCK-FILLED CONSTITUENCY DECIDED THAT MR. COMMANDER IN COVFEFE SHOULD ARBITRATE OVER HUMAN LIVES WITH AUTHORITARIAN ALLOCATION AND SHOULD NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEVASTATING CONSEQUENCES OF HIS INCOMPETENCE

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Lestov16
Well it seems the left has to take responsibility over the country because A CERTAIN CUCK-FILLED CONSTITUENCY DECIDED THAT MR. COMMANDER IN COVFEFE SHOULD ARBITRATE OVER HUMAN LIVES WITH AUTHORITARIAN ALLOCATION AND SHOULD NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEVASTATING CONSEQUENCES OF HIS INCOMPETENCE

Is he being Serious or not?

I can't tell.

He posted in Caps so that means he is yelling...right?

MOMMY-Radors! Make da Loud Man Stop!

Waaahhh!

wxyz

Have a cup of covfefe and calm down.

Flyattractor
Nah. Let him keep at it. Lets see how long it takes him to get ba....HAHHAHAH I couldn't finish that sentance.

Surt1

^Hoes mad

Raptor22
Originally posted by $urted
And more likely to be murdered, commit suicide, have violence committed against them, etc. good point

Males were more likely to be involved in drug- (90.5%) and gang-related homicides (94.6%).

wxyz
Back on topic, why don't Lefties take responsibility for the state of their lives?

Surt1
good point

Males were more likely to be involved in drug- (90.5%) and gang-related homicides (94.6%).

Especially black males

Was that a good point too?

Raptor22
Originally posted by Surt1
Especially black males

Was that a good point too? i dont know.

Whats your source for drug/gang related race statistics and if the highest percentage group was removed from the equation how much would it affect the original numbers?

Surt1
Reality.com

Raptor22
Originally posted by Surt1
Reality.com must be a bad link. Try mine

IAcceptUrConcession.org

Surt1
must be a bad link. Try mine

IAcceptUrConcession.org

But...

https://i.imgur.com/XYy8CIO.jpg

BackFire
You all should just go to pornhub instead.

Surt1
speaking of that u hear about them deleting a bunch of content?

BackFire
Yes 😞

Surt1
So how many of your vids did they get?!

BackFire
All of them.

Surt1
noooooo even the one with the milk bottles?

cdtm
good point

Sure, but males are also more likely to be at the head of, well, everything. They built society.

Tampons were invented by a man. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.