WB Hulk vs Fernus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
WB Hulk vs Fernus

carthage
Fernus molests him and then turns him into Bane

Adam Grimes
Pretty much. thumb up

MrMind
Originally posted by carthage

yep this

carver9
Savage Hulk stomps

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Savage Hulk stomps

Not sure about Savage Hulk, but WB Hulk turns him inside out.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk loses

DarkSaint85
OP, where does the fight take place

MrMind
in carver's bedroom

Stoic
Yeah WB Hulk would jump on him with the anger of a million exploding suns and one shot him into dust. Thank god the OP didn't turn this into an oxymoron.

DarkSaint85
Depends on where the fight takes place, tbh.

Stoic
Well since it's been over 12 hours since the OP began, we go with featureless environment. It would also be cheating if you were thinking that this fight were to be somehow waged in a populated area in order to handicap the Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Well since it's been over 12 hours since the OP began, we go with featureless environment. It would also be cheating if you were thinking that this fight were to be somehow waged in a populated area in order to handicap the Hulk.

No we don't, it's based on 2 days or 2 pages. Where do you get 12 hours from???

Actually, I assumed if it was thrDark Dimension where Hulk can go fully out, it actually helps Fernus. So not cheating.

Stoic
Well I'm assuming that they can both go all out without the Hulk having to worry about innocent lives.

DarkSaint85
Well I'm assuming that they can both go all out without the Hulk having to worry about innocent lives.

Yes, but if OP clarifies, I was wondering if Fernus would be amped by the suffering of the Dark Dimensions creatures as they die.

Which spawns more Burning Martians.

DantasKEdc
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
OP, where does the fight take place Mars

Stoic
That would also give Fernus an amp that he wouldn't normally have in a 1 vs 1 match, and wouldn't answer the question.

ShadowFyre
That would also give Fernus an amp that he wouldn't normally have in a 1 vs 1 match, and wouldn't answer the question.

In case you haven't noticed Stoic the DC side needs constant reassurance that its the best!

You don't catch Thor fans making Thor vs. Spiderman threads because we already know that Thor wins and dont have to constantly reassure ourselves how powerful he is.

But this board is littered with hundreds of Superman spite matches so that they can reiterate Supermans multiversal punch. Because they are insecure about their faves and have to flog a dead horse repeatedly to feel better about themselves.

If everyone in DC is some multiversal level threat and yall are so confident that they are then why continuously make threads with them against sub universal level beings? Because your either insecure or a troll. Thats why.

DarkSaint85

It's uninhabited, so nothing for Fernus to amp off, which means WB Hulk wins.

I was just pointing out flames and suffering makes Fernus give birth and spawn.

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
In case you haven't noticed Stoic the DC side needs constant reassurance that its the best!

You don't catch Thor fans making Thor vs. Spiderman threads because we already know that Thor wins and dont have to constantly reassure ourselves how powerful he is.

But this board is littered with hundreds of Superman spite matches so that they can reiterate Supermans multiversal punch. Because they are insecure about their faves and have to flog a dead horse repeatedly to feel better about themselves.

If everyone in DC is some multiversal level threat and yall are so confident that they are then why continuously make threads with them against sub universal level beings? Because your either insecure or a troll. Thats why.

Well you have this.

Originally posted by carthage

_____________ ____________ ____________ ____________ ____________

What I don't get is that credit is given to the DC side, but when it comes to the Marvel side the characters are argued against using low showings. From what I have witnessed, if a low showing is presented for a DC character it is waived away as if it didn't happen and replaced with the term full capacity, followed by people being called trolls, and to answer for it the Marvel side retaliates by using the same tactics. No wonder Leo quit.

This version of the Hulk was clearly well above the High Herald tier, even placing him within the Transcendent Herald tier isn't justifiable. He was able to tap into the power of the entire Gammaverse which can be referenced during Planet Hulk. This was not an amp, it was a persona known as the Green Scar. This persona was severed by Doctor Doom who performed brain surgery on Bruce Banner. Needless to say, this would be no different than the Flash tapping into the power of the full Speed Force and claiming that he wasn't more powerful than ever.

ShadowFyre
Its just a bunch of double standards which is why people keep leaving and not coming back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.