Grogu's future??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eli Vanto
Now that we know Luke took Grogu as a pupil, what do you think happens to Grogu next?

Will Luke actually complete his training? Will something happen that stops Luke from training him??

What do you guys think?

Darth Thor
I was just so happy to see Luke in action. Finally!

But im sure Luke will return him to Mando at some point. Which will Spare him from the future Jedi purge. Plus hes kind of part of the image of the show. And Luke sort of hinted he may be able to return him to Mando once he learns to use his powers.

xPRIMEx
Yeah I doubt that Grogu will be one of the students killed by Kylo ren

Galan007
They can always retcon things even more, but at this point I think Grogu will either be given back to Din, or reunited with his native species, by the time Luke starts taking on more padawans and actively trying to rebuild the Jedi Order. If not, then I still doubt he will be among those who were killed by Kylo at Luke's Temple.

The Mandalorian is set 5-ish years after RotJ. Luke didn't agree to start training Ben(and the other students) until 11+ years after RotJ. So that allows for at least a 6 year window for him to train Grogu and whatnot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.