Who really destroyed Luke's Jedi Temple?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xPRIMEx

xPRIMEx

Total Warrior
I think it was Snoke/Sidious

ares834
Apparently it's meant to be Kylo? At least according to Matt Martin.
https://twitter.com/missingwords/status/1209528928097853442
No clue how that's clear in the comic at all?

But then, the guy's an absolute idiot. I'd say it's far more likely that the comic intended it to be Palpatine or Snoke. And considering we've seen Sheev throwing lightning around in space before and the fact that the voice Kylo hears is, at least according to RoS, Sheev not Snoke; I'm inclined to favor Sheev.

xPRIMEx

Zenwolf
Never trust the Wookiee for anything unless you absolutely know the source is correct.

xPRIMEx

ares834
I wouldn't take his word as gospel. He's been outright wrong before and often qualifies his stuff as his own opinion.

Galan007
Yeah, I'd say it was Palpatine.

But he did it in such a way as to make Kylo believe that he was responsible, which was the final 'push' he needed to embrace Snoke(who Palps was also puppeteering behind the scenes.)

juggernaut74
Do we know for certain all of Luke's student were either killed at the temple or by other means?

If they were all killed at some point it don't look good for Grogu.

Galan007
Everyone who was present at Luke's temple was killed.

But that doesn't mean Grogu was there by default... At least three other students were off-world at the time, for example.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.