US struggling to understand scale of Russian hack...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/dec/18/us-russia-hack-cyber-attack-federal-agencies-congress?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

While Trump says nothing...

Flyattractor
Hmmmm The Surt Clones all Dissappear an Suddenly Ol Whirly Dude RE-Appears!??

https://media.tenor.co/images/313fed5d8fdd8b0845e19555a1da65c3/tenor.gif

Oh Yeah.. On Topic... Orange Man Bad at CyberProofing Stuff Blah Blah Blah.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Hmmmm The Surt Clones all Dissappear an Suddenly Ol Whirly Dude RE-Appears!??

https://media.tenor.co/images/313fed5d8fdd8b0845e19555a1da65c3/tenor.gif

Oh Yeah.. On Topic... Orange Man Bad at CyberProofing Stuff Blah Blah Blah. you don't know my about my ability to sock if you think I need to vanish to run them... I can but choose not to anymore have multiple socks from different corners of the world or all IP's hidden at once. Anyone with any knowledge of KMC knows this. It's not a good look and it's only watching Surt flail around i realise 1) how bad I looked doing it, and 2) how much time I wasted. Do you ever feel like that with all your socks Fly?

Flyattractor
Nah. I go with the Yer an Old Fart and you just forget . Miss a Few of those afternoon naps and it catches up to you old Farts.

Blakemore
Whatever happened to LordOfBrooklyn anyway?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Whatever happened to LordOfBrooklyn anyway? laughing out loud

Blakemore
"But Donald Trump, long reluctant to criticise his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, has been conspicuously silent, focused instead on overturning an election that he lost. " I don't really like or follow the Guardian that much but that made me chuckle.

Old Man Whirly!
"But Donald Trump, long reluctant to criticise his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, has been conspicuously silent, focused instead on overturning an election that he lost. " I don't really like or follow the Guardian that much but that made me chuckle. The guardian has some zingers i don't agree with everything in it, but it is funny.

Artol
It's alright for a centrist rag.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Artol
It's alright for a centrist rag. I agree it is really quite centrist with a mild left bias.

Artol
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I agree it is really quite centrist with a mild left bias.

On some cosmetic issues they have a slight left view, I'd agree.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Artol
On some cosmetic issues they have a slight left view, I'd agree. thumb up we are speaking the same language

Blakemore
Ugh, Owen Jones sucks ass.

It's centre-left sick

Surtinator
Owen Jones can be funny

edit: wait I'm thinking of someone else, looked up a pic of Jones and that isn't the guy

Old Man Whirly!
"But Donald Trump, long reluctant to criticise his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, has been conspicuously silent, focused instead on overturning an election that he lost. " I don't really like or follow the Guardian that much but that made me chuckle. The big question is why won't Trump criticise Russia for this...

wxyz
Whatever happened to LordOfBrooklyn anyway?

Wondering the same thing.

He was on the Trump Train with some of us.

BrolyBlack
Leaving soon whirly?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
you don't know my about my ability to sock if you think I need to vanish to run them... I can but choose not to anymore have multiple socks from different corners of the world or all IP's hidden at once. Anyone with any knowledge of KMC knows this. It's not a good look and it's only watching Surt flail around i realise 1) how bad I looked doing it, and 2) how much time I wasted. Do you ever feel like that with all your socks Fly?

Shut up already and quit like you keep telling us your going to you big baby

victreebelvictr
Suddenly the left stopped talking about Russia... I wonder why. stick out tongue

Robtard

Superfoot9
Rob so what do you think should be done?

BrolyBlack

Robtard

jaden_2.0
Barr & Pompeo fired in the morning.

BrolyBlack
The retard resorts to spam to get his point across

Superfoot10
Rob what do you think should be done?

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Barr & Pompeo fired in the morning.

Barr's already leaving, but I guess Trump could make him leave earlier.

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Robtard
Barr's already leaving, but I guess Trump could make him leave earlier.

Nobody leaves Trump. They get fired. Chronology is irrelevant.

BrolyBlack
Robtard the retard has resorted to spamming

Superfoot10

I love this. I wonder if Jaden knows they reject anyone who rejects progressive ideology or if he is so uninformed it doesn't matter.

Robtard

Yeah, I don't think Barr's leaving a month early was Barr's choice. Trump just needs an AG who will continue to scream about "but Hunter's laptop!" for the next month. We'll see if the new guy does it or not soon enough.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Superfoot10
I love this. I wonder if Jaden knows they reject anyone who rejects progressive ideology or if he is so uninformed it doesn't matter.

Who's "they"?

jaden_2.0
Yeah, I don't think Barr's leaving a month early was Barr's choice. Trump just needs an AG who will continue to scream about "but Hunter's laptop!" for the next month. We'll see if the new guy does it or not soon enough.

So who is it? The Big Rudester?

Superfoot10
Progressive weasels, of course.

Claim you're unintelligent enough you had no clue?

Robtard
So who is it? The Big Rudester?

Who Is Jeffrey Rosen, New Acting Attorney General?

jaden_2.0
I have no clue why you're bringing up something entirely unrelated to what we were discussing. I just put it down to your ongoing mental health crisis.

Robtard
Who's "they"?

Unhinged people often blame "they" and "them" for their own shortcomings.

BrolyBlack

Hunter is already under investigation an investigation you said was not happening laughing out loud

You miss your honey boy Surtur? Getting some actual work done?

BrolyBlack
Unhinged people often blame "they" and "them" for their own shortcomings.

Forgetting you yourself have been unhinged the past 4 years right, retard.

jaden_2.0
And I apologize for giant Bill Burr. 😄😄😄

Robtard
Aye, it would have. But I doubt Burr is a "yes man", so he'd have lasted two weeks.

BrolyBlack
Your poor family

jaden_2.0
And I apologize for giant Bill Burr. 😄😄😄

Not sure his "gold digging whores" bit would go down too well with Melania.

Robtard
Or it'd go perfectly well. Either or.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.