Open Apology to the Moderation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Dear Present Mods,

I would like to apologise for socking post my ban from Storm. Whilst we all agree that ban was over the top and unwarranted, I was a dick for over a decade. I thought at the time I was being cool and showing people that "I couldn't be banned". It's only now watching Surtur do this I realise how I looked and for much, much longer.

I apologise for all the stupidity.

I would also like to thank you for the kindness of letting me back, despite my crass behavior.

I say all this as I intend to leave soon anyhow,

but I wish you all well, you are fair and good people!

-Whirly

Surtinator1
See ya!

jaden_2.0
Craler

BrolyBlack
Surtur gets banned then Robtard loses interest and Whirly makes an apology about his behavior in the past.

So telling on why they came here to act like morons.

It was all about trolling Surtur.

Badabing
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Dear Present Mods,

I would like to apologise for socking post my ban from Storm. Whilst we all agree that ban was over the top and unwarranted, I was a dick for over a decade. I thought at the time I was being cool and showing people that "I couldn't be banned". It's only now watching Surtur do this I realise how I looked and for much, much longer.

I would also like to thank you for the kindness of letting me back, despite my crass behavior.

-Whirly Like a fine fine or good scotch...

Surtnado
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Surtur gets banned then Robtard loses interest and Whirly makes an apology about his behavior in the past.

So telling on why they came here to act like morons.

It was all about trolling Surtur.

https://i.imgur.com/yrDDXkw.jpg

Bashar Teg
Dear Present Mods,

-Whirly

there were many differences between surt's performance and yours. for one, most of your accounts were creative and amusing, as opposed to just endless "Whirly236853" accounts with no purpose besides acting butthurt because you got a banning. also you were pernabanned while surt only got a month off. not to mention that your performance had a real audience, and was antagonistic toward certain retired mods who deserved a dressing down.

ffs have you forgotten your hannah barbera invasion? stop selling yourself short

Surtnado
"It's different when we do it reeeeeeeee!"

Surtnado
As for your claims of creativity and lack of butthurt:

https://i.imgur.com/26BquKj.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/SIN30RL.jpg

"Whirlyownsmods" totally not about being butthurt at the mods

laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
there were many differences between surt's performance and yours. for one, most of your accounts were creative and amusing, as opposed to just endless "Whirly236853" accounts with no purpose besides acting butthurt because you got a banning. also you were pernabanned while surt only got a month off. not to mention that your performance had a real audience, and was antagonistic toward certain retired mods who deserved a dressing down.

ffs have you forgotten your hannah barbera invasion? stop selling yourself short I certainly did a fair few Surt style accounts, but yes, I agree, the Cat attack and Bear Invasions were relatively creative even I was laughing when people were addressing Booboo bear or Ranger Smith.

Surtnado
Damn I missed a bear invasion mad

Tzeentch
This website is a shithole. Raz should have killed it when he had the chance, the **********.

Badabing
I certainly did a fair few Surt style accounts, but yes, I agree, the Cat attack and Bear Invasions were relatively creative even I was laughing when people were addressing Booboo bear or Ranger Smith. Some of your accounts were so funny I held off banning them until the reports and PMs started to pile up.

Surtneto
Originally posted by Tzeentch
This website is a shithole. Raz should have killed it when he had the chance, the **********.

https://media.tenor.com/images/c88772d7cfb924172da15ee4c5618e32/tenor.gif

BrolyBlack

Flyattractor
I bet he really takes advantage of that can of soda every other month...

And I always found it funny how KMC is microcosm of what is happening in the real world.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Badabing
Like a fine fine or good scotch...

Gee Ya don't think Bada was BIASED or something do you?

Surtain Death
The mask slipped completely off when he threatened to ban people for interacting with me lol.

Flyattractor
Well he has just done it for shits & giggles. Bada gotta Bully.

Bashar Teg
meanwhile, "do not feed the troll" was a standing rule even since i joined in 2004. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Flyattractor
Kettle Pot Black Pic Here

Surtain Death
https://i.imgur.com/hzChx03.jpg

Flyattractor
Yeah I was just to not giving a shit to do it.. so THANKS!

Surtain Death
And "feeding" the trolls has always been okay when that troll is whirly, rob, or bash.

Funny how that works...

Flyattractor
see above.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Badabing
Some of your accounts were so funny I held off banning them until the reports and PMs started to pile up. I tried even in my trolling in those days.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

ffs have you forgotten your hannah barbera invasion? stop selling yourself short

^This is correct.

Some of Whirly's socks were downright hilarious with their individual odd personas.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtnado
As for your claims of creativity and lack of butthurt:

https://i.imgur.com/26BquKj.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/SIN30RL.jpg

"Whirlyownsmods" totally not about being butthurt at the mods

laughing

Totally creative?laughing out loud

Flyattractor
No. Not Creative at all.

Dr. Surter PhD
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Totally creative?laughing out loud

Yep you have to love the gaslighting from folks about his trolling now because the mods are looking the other way. Whenever they do something they accuse others of it is always somehow more acceptable when they do it. Their sexism is different, their racism is different, their trolling is different, etc. etc.

Too funny laughing

Badabing
Dear Present Mods,

-Whirly Somehow this doesn't seem genuine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.