Legion full power vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nortonek
Superboy Prime is composite

True Legion

no morals
no prep

who wins e why ?

MrMind
Prime about to fight darkest knight

Prime wins

carver9
The same Prime that had the help of other Heralds but still couldn't destroy Earth is fighting Darkest Night? Hopefully Prime wins so that I can make a Hulk vs DK thread ending with Hulk one punching his face off.

Adam Grimes
Hulk would get flicked away by Prime, don't be silly Carter. Lol

MrMind
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
TOAA would get flicked away by Prime, don't be silly Carter. Lol

ftfy

Diesldude
Originally posted by carver9
The same Prime that had the help of other Heralds but still couldn't destroy Earth is fighting Darkest Night? Hopefully Prime wins so that I can make a Hulk vs DK thread ending with Hulk one punching his face off. prove he was trying to destroy the earth.

Diesldude
Originally posted by MrMind

Prime wins for real? Darkest Knight just locked up perpetua.

nortonek
Originally posted by carver9
The same Prime that had the help of other Heralds but still couldn't destroy Earth is fighting Darkest Night? Hopefully Prime wins so that I can make a Hulk vs DK thread ending with Hulk one punching his face off.

scan ?

Wasn't Prime recently destroying universes with his punches?

nortonek
Originally posted by MrMind

Prime wins

Has this been confirmed?

MrMind
Originally posted by nortonek
Has this been confirmed?

he's fighting darkest knight at death metal secret origin

carver9
Originally posted by nortonek
scan ?

Wasn't Prime recently destroying universes with his punches?

Nope. Him and a gang of Heralds that included Black Adam, Superman, Sikeston, along with some others couldn't even destroy Earth. I doubt Prime could destroy Universes, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.