is every one ok ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superdad76
theres alot of hate&sad here.

please cheer up . whats wrong ?

Superdad76
please take care of yoursleves

Dave_97
My antidepressants don't actually work. But I pretend for people that they do just so they stop pretending to worry about me

Dr. Surter PhD
Originally posted by Superdad76

Doing great!

Nuke Nixon

Piss off Socko!

Doc Surt
Why do you hate Mr. Socko?

#RockNSockConnection

Nuke Nixon
The infamous Heel turn on Mankind when Socko fvcked him over for those damn dirty Dudley Boys!!

Superdad76
Originally posted by Dave_97
My antidepressants don't actually work. But I pretend for people that they do just so they stop pretending to worry about me

i saw sad storys with my briother and antidepressents . life is sometimes time&luck as he always said. hes happy now

Superdad76
i hope youll be happy soon

Doc Surt
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
The infamous Heel turn on Mankind when Socko fvcked him over for those damn dirty Dudley Boys!!

Speaking of heel turns I still remember Rock turning heel and joining the corporation at survivor series.

Nuke Nixon
Top notch stable, much better than the Corporate Ministry.

Superdad76
nuke nixon

are you ok ?

Doc Surt
"The Rock didn't sell out...he got ahead"

Lol

Nuke Nixon
Not even close, I have self destructive tendencies, I have multiple personality disorder, and I have crippling Autogynephilia. So unless you're one of the top 5 Psychotherapists in the world...FVCK OFF!!

Superdad76
im not

but i want to help you feel ok

first. what is Autogynphiali so i can help

Scribble
Not even close, I have self destructive tendencies, I have multiple personality disorder, and I have crippling Autogynephilia. So unless you're one of the top 5 Psychotherapists in the world...FVCK OFF!! I know someone with DID and it's heavy as ****. Didn't know you were going thru that man.

Nuke Nixon
Currently have my meds zeroed in pretty good, but every once in a while all hell breaks loose.

Superdad76
what is DID

how can i help are you ok

Superdad76
Currently have my meds zeroed in pretty good, but every once in a while all hell breaks loose.

that is good i hope hell leaves you allone

Nuke Nixon
first. what is Autogynphiali so i can help

I'm only sexually attracted to trans women.

Grow a pair of boobs, take HRT and maybe we can talk.

Scribble
Currently have my meds zeroed in pretty good, but every once in a while all hell breaks loose. I know the general feeling. My condition isn't as severe as DID, but I exhibit all the major traits of BPD and it really ****s everything up once in a while. I hate always feeling anxious that everything could fall to flames at any moment.

Superdad76
I'm only sexually attracted to trans women.

Grow a pair of boobs, take HRT and maybe we can talk.

girls with dicks ?

thats not crippling its ok

Nuke Nixon
It's socially crippling if you live in a rural farm area and are gay as fvck for trannys!

It's crippling if you can't talk about it with anyone in your entire family because they're traditional evengelical christians... then it kind of fvcks with your sanity a bit!!

Superdad76
nixon i dont want you too be socialy crippled .

can you fvck a man to get your stress out ? not perfect but it is something correct ?

im sorry about your family i really am . mine were similer but then i made my own family that helps things ok ?

Nuke Nixon
OK you're either one of those too stupid to live but a genius in one area (Engineering) or you're trolling like every other dumbass sock account on this idiot board.

Either way I'm done with you, fvck off infinitely.

Superdad76
yes correct i am an engeneer but also i have wisedom

if you dont mind , how old are you ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.