Who is QANON Lawyer Sidney Powell and why should she worry people?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

Dr. Surter PhD
Butthurt thread

BrolyBlack
Imp did you forget to delete this thread?

Dr. Surter PhD
What threads of yours got deleted? It will be interesting to compare them to the ones allowed to stay.

Also interesting to note a butthurt mod closed the trump thread so now they all have an excuse to spam trump threads on this page. Yay lol.

BrolyBlack

Dr. Surter PhD
It's already known it is because of who the bait threads are coming from.

I don't know, did Whirly's dad save a mods dad in Vietnam or Korea or some shit? Did he donate a kidney to one of them? Where is this unearned and unwarranted loyalty from?

BrolyBlack

Doc Surt
And notice Bada can come in and ban me, but do nothing about the bait threads, etc. from whirly

It's why this will continue until they behave consistently(there is a nigh endless supply of surt puns). Their mistake was giving their pal special treatment, now the ball is in their court thumb up

Old Man Whirly!

Doc Surt
Nope!

You guys did this, own it thumb up

Doc Surt
Doc Surt is a play off Doc Hollywood. Should the next name be Doc Surtwood or Doc Surtywood?

Doc Surt
Hell why not both, one after the other

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Please stop derailing topical news based threads Broly. If you don't like the news for some reason, just stay out of the thread. This is a polite request so that we can all discuss topics we wish.

You mean your copy paste echo chamber Butthurt bait thread?

Doc Surt
As far as I'm concerned if a mod doesn't delete a bait thread the message they are sending is "post whatever you want in the bait thread".

I got some memes.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You mean your copy paste echo chamber Butthurt bait thread? I mean a copy of a news story which is topical framed as an enquiry. I take this you are going to continue to disrupt threads you don't like?

Doc Surt
Whirly have you ever derailed a thread? Especially one by Broly? Ever?

I assume the answer is no right? You wouldn't dare say anything now if you had...

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I mean a copy of a news story which is topical framed as an enquiry. I take this you are going to continue to disrupt threads you don't like?

When are you leaving?

Doc Surt
https://i.imgur.com/nTRrN7w.jpg

giggle

BrolyBlack
Did she really say that?laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Doc Surt
Yep. Bro did you see Jill's dissertation? I can't post links now, I'll PM you a link of a guy tearing it apart she says some dumb shit.

Old Man Whirly!
When are you leaving? Probably about a month, when Trump leaves office, I'll probably hang around a few days after that. I'm not saying I will never come back but I intend a hiatus from this message board of at least 6 months, perhaps permanent. We'll see.

Doc Surt
"Three quarters of the class will be Caucasian; one quarter of
the class will be African American...the remaining seats will be filled with students of Asian descent or non-resident aliens."

LOL!

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Doc Surt
Yep. Bro did you see Jill's dissertation? I can't post links now, I'll PM you a link of a guy tearing it apart she says some dumb shit.

Post it

Doc Surt
For those who don't know Jill Biden has a doctorate in education. This is why it makes no sense for a leftist to say she should be surgeon general.

And see that kinda proves the point: folk assume you're a medical doctor or some shit if you go by doctor. And it gets even better cuz Chris Wallace on fox was trying to say it's okay cuz we called MLK jr. doctor

Lol deeelicious!

Doc Surt
Post it

I can't until i rack up more posts

Doc Surt
Wait here I might have enough now:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/viral-twitter-thread-criticizes-jill-biden-dissertation

And the entire thing:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20407226/bidens-dissertation.pdf

Doc Surt
Of course this is all faux outrage anyways, most don't care she calls herself doctor and nobody is truly offended about the few who pretend to care.

But the ruckus did shine a light on her dissertation and it is...lacking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.