The Official KMC 2020 Holiday and Good Feeling Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas, to those who celebrate Christmas. If you don't celebrate Christmas, then have yourselves a Happy Holidays in your chosen day(s).

wxyz
Thank you.

Same to you as well.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas, to those who celebrate Christmas. If you don't celebrate Christmas, then have yourselves a Happy Holidays in your chosen day(s).

Look at this politically correct and charged Statement.

Merry Christmasthumb up

Robtard
I think you should read what I wrote again, this time with a clear head, Broly.

BrolyBlack
Was joking with you, you should relax

Robtard
Thanks

Quincy
You too bud! Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has a tremendous holiday (whichever it may be!)

Badabing
Merry Christmas/Happy Hannukah.

Blakemore
Have a nice winter solstice everyone and get a halo like Jupiter thumb up

Badabing
Originally posted by Blakemore
Have a nice winter solstice everyone and get a halo like Jupiter thumb up Winter Solstice!? You're dead. sneer

BruceSkywalker
merry christmas everyone

snowdragon
Originally posted by Badabing
Merry Christmas/Happy Hannukah.

Not going to happen unless you post a 400 plus lb bench eek!

Raptor22
Originally posted by snowdragon
Not going to happen unless you post a 400 plus lb bench eek! challenge accepted.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/530017449888763736/

Top that Bing

Blakemore
Originally posted by Blakemore
Have a nice winter solstice everyone and get a halo like Jupiter thumb up Well, the sun stopped fleeing to the south. Come on, it's coming back so confused thank you Saturn for telling Jupiter what it needs to do and give us a better Earth. no expression

Silent Master
Merry Christmas

Robtard
Originally posted by Raptor22
challenge accepted.

Top that Bing

laughing

BruceSkywalker
anyone have any New Years plans other than getting drunk

wxyz
No.

And no drinking for me.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
anyone have any New Years plans other than getting drunk

you are always drunk

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
you are always drunk

yea drunk on love

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Adam_PoE

BrolyBlack
Tell me about your elitist party

Badabing
Originally posted by snowdragon
Not going to happen unless you post a 400 plus lb bench eek! Sadly, I think those days ended for me about 20 years ago. oldOriginally posted by Raptor22
challenge accepted.

Top that Bing laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Happy Holidays all, this time last year I was in Dubai and Cambodia sending pictures back here. Thanks to covid I am going to be mainly on a beach in Lekki Lagos or my Garden, oh well 40 degree sunshine why should I complain.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Robtard
I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas, to those who celebrate Christmas. If you don't celebrate Christmas, then have yourselves a Happy Holidays in your chosen day(s). Robtard for KMC Member of the year.

Jmanghan
On-topic, Happy Holidays to all. ^^ Hope you have a good holiday.

StiltmanFTW
I want Jmanghan for Christmas.

Robtard

Robtard
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Robtard for KMC Member of the year.

Very nice of you, buddy.

Blakemore
I recall a guy I met at University whose last name was "Budd" and when I met him he shook my hand and said "Hi, I'm Mat Budd" to which I said, "Hi, I'm Andy, bud" not realising it was his last name and not that he was just calling me "bud" laughing out loud

Our friends were laughing a lot. stick out tongue

BrolyBlack
Do your friends have jobs?

Robtard
Do your friends have jobs?

This is the good feeling thread, so can you please take the toxicity to one of the other threads? Thanks in advance.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Not in the Holiday and Good Feeling thread, buddy

BrolyBlack
Ill do what I want.

Impediment
You're all gay and I love you all.

Some of you make me want to beat you with a rubber hose at times, but we're all crazy in our own right.

Adam_PoE

Blakemore
Yeah, some of them are teachers. srug

Old Man Whirly!
I celebrated Gheimhridh on the 22nd...

Bashar Teg
I wish everyone here an acceptable christmas, since "merry" is obviously off the menu this year

Blakemore
Do your friends have jobs? Yeah they do. Most of them are teachers at schools, if you must know...

Blakemore
Turns out I already answered that Q.

Old Man Whirly!
Decide if this applies to you smile

Merry Christmas
A little early I know, but I have so many happy beautiful friends, I thought I"d get the ugly ****ers out of the way first. After careful consideration of your performance in 2020, I have decided to extend our friendship for another 12 months. A little Christmas message for you. Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can. Not every retard can read, but look at you go, little buddy! Today you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a ****ed up friend, just as I have done. I don"t care if you lick windows, or **** farm animals. You hang in there cupcake, because you"re ****ing special to me, and you"re my friend. Look at you smiling at your phone, you crayon eating mother ****er!
Merry Christmas

Stringer
Merry Clitmas!

BackFire
Hope you all have a happy and healthy holiday. Much love to all of you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.