0.000001 Superman vs Thor, Silver Surfer and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Superman's feats are divided by 1,000,000.

i.e. if he lifted 1 million tons, it now counts as 1 ton.

if he flew a million times lightspeed, it now counts as 1x lightspeed

Bloodlusted. All at once.

Who wins?

GenghisJuan
Tbh, he'd still be faster than Hulk and Thor

MrMind
0.000001 superman wins 5.1/10 thumb up

Stoic
Look at this guy lol. They would defeat a normal Superman without the handicap in place. You're getting carried away. Or, are you willing to push it? I wonder what the Mods will begin thinking if this place went Superman crazy? I mean, he was banned a little while ago. Just calm down.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Stoic
Look at this guy lol. They would defeat a normal Superman without the handicap in place. You're getting carried away. Or, are you willing to push it? I wonder what the Mods will begin thinking if this place went Superman crazy? I mean, he was banned a little while ago. Just calm down.

Calm down, its the night before Christmas eve. have some hard eggnog

Diesldude

Diesldude
Superman puts them to sleep with a pinky flick.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Calm down, its the night before Christmas eve. have some hard eggnog

That's tomorrow

BrolyBlack
Oh well close enough

carver9
Grey Hulk with a fraction of his power cut in half solos.

BrolyBlack
Grey hulk has never beaten anyone

carver9

He will beat Superman which is all that counts.

Philosophía
Originally posted by GenghisJuan
Tbh, he'd still be faster than Hulk and Thor Hm.

Well, I dunno.

Should I downgrade his speed more than the rest of the feats? 1,000,000,000 (i.e. billion times)? 1,000,000,000,000 (i.e. trillion times)? More?

MrMind
captain cold oneshots grey hulk

Philosophía
Calm down, its the night before Christmas eve. have some hard eggnog Originally posted by CosmicComet
That's tomorrow Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Oh well close enough laughing out loud

Every night is a night before Christmas thumb up

JBL
Originally posted by Stoic
Look at this guy lol. They would defeat a normal Superman without the handicap in place. You're getting carried away. Or, are you willing to push it? I wonder what the Mods will begin thinking if this place went Superman crazy? I mean, he was banned a little while ago. Just calm down. He knows that his fellow Superman fans are going to vote Superman even if he was wrapped in kryptonite chains and drinking a red sun shake with parasite hugging him.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
He knows that his fellow Superman fans are going to vote Superman even if he was wrapped in kryptonite chains and drinking a red sun shake with parasite hugging him.

Man, what did that guy in the Superman costume do to you?

MrMind
https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-22-2015/Xwb4Vn.gif

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL
He knows that his fellow Superman fans are going to vote Superman even if he was wrapped in kryptonite chains and drinking a red sun shake with parasite hugging him.

You have never made a post on forum without saying the word Superman.

Did your hot step mommy smother you in Superman blankets as a child with her big moterboats?

BrolyBlack

JBL
Originally posted by Delta1938
Man, what did that guy in the Superman costume do to you? You want me to come and LIE about Superman winning here like you ridiculous Superman fans do?!? Can't stand to see someone NOT worship Superman?? Then leave this place and go create a Superman MUST win site, trust me, plenty from here will join.

carver9
100% full powered Superman couldn't even drop Damage, he doesn't stand a chance against Hulk. Damage knocked the wind from him twice in that fight and drew blood whereas Damage was as pearly as a diamond when the fight ended.

One on one vs...

Hulk... Hulk 8/10
Thor... Superman 6/10
Silver Surfer destroys him.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL
You want me to come and LIE about Superman winning here like you ridiculous Superman fans do?!? Can't stand to see someone NOT worship Superman?? Then leave this place and go create a Superman MUST win site, trust me, plenty from here will join.

Please kill yourself

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carver9
100% full powered Superman couldn't even drop Damage, he doesn't stand a chance against Hulk. Damage knocked the wind from him twice in that fight and drew blood whereas Damage was as pearly as a diamond when the fight ended.

One on one vs...

Hulk... Hulk 8/10
Thor... Superman 6/10

Based on

MrMind
Based on

marvel

JBL
Please kill yourself A comic book character has made a complete fool out of you. You should be banned from this site forever wishing death upon somebody.

BrolyBlack

JBL
Lol. Can Superman run my Company? Can Superman pay my employees? Can Superman increase my personal bank account? The only thing Superman can do for me is entertain my son and hopefully keep my writer friends a job. BUT, THERE IS ONE THING SUPERMAN HAS DONE FOR ME. HE HAS EXPOSED YOU FOR THE BUTTHURT FAN YOU ARE, AND FOR THAT I THANK HIM 👍

BrolyBlack

JBL
Now you resort to lying. Let's see, you come on the internet on a Superman loving site, you insult every poster that doesn't worship Superman, you talk about people moms, you talk about people children, you lie on Superman's abilities, you wish people to kill themselves, you hang out with a group of other lying Superman friends. You do all of that for your unconditional love for Superman. Yet you think Superman has affected me???? You are on the internet acting like some absolute idiot over a comic book character.

BrolyBlack
Literally everyone on this forum thinks you are absolute fool. And the mods have consistently called you out for lying and misrepresented feats. You literally come on here late at night to lash out because your sad life is that bad.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
You want me to come and LIE about Superman winning here like you ridiculous Superman fans do?!? Can't stand to see someone NOT worship Superman?? Then leave this place and go create a Superman MUST win site, trust me, plenty from here will join.

Stop lying about me you whiny loser.

Originally posted by carver9

One on one vs...

Hulk... Hulk 8/10
Thor... Superman 6/10

You are such a cowardly hypocrite. You would be saying how powerful X is if he fought Hulk. But that's you.

Please kill yourself

That's uncalled for. But he'll win his Darwin Award soon enough.

Originally posted by JBL
Lol. Can Superman run my Company? Can Superman pay my employees? Can Superman increase my personal bank account? The only thing Superman can do for me is entertain my son and hopefully keep my writer friends a job. BUT, THERE IS ONE THING SUPERMAN HAS DONE FOR ME. HE HAS EXPOSED YOU FOR THE BUTTHURT FAN YOU ARE, AND FOR THAT I THANK HIM 👍

Stop lying. You don't have a company (so obviously no employees), maybe you have a bank account but unlikely from a 12 year old, you don't have a son or writer friends. I figured out what your name stands for. Jaded Butthurt Loser.

MrMind
guys, stop replying to jbl, carver, etc

first of all when you engage a troll, they will drag you down to their level and drag a thread into 50 pages of verbal garbages

second of all I really don't wanna see jbl alberto and carver's posts, there's a reason i put them on ignore

the ignore function doesn't work if you guys quote them all the time.

lawest9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Superman puts them to sleep with a pinky flick.

JBL
Enough of this talk. Let's bet a lifetime ban then. Broly, delta. I show you what I got and do and you leave this place forever VIA PERMA-BAN FROM A MOD. PUT UP OR SHUT UP. I will send a video directly to a moderator. This goes for you too mind and anybody else.

Philosophía

MrMind
laughing out loud

holy shitttt

StiltmanFTW

Other than Avengers, Freedom Force, Super Skrull and countless others stick out tongue

What Joe lacked in raw power, he made up with street smarts.

DarkSaint85
Does current Joe Fixit have any strength? Or is he just cunning?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Does current Joe Fixit have any strength? Or is he just cunning?

He only has the access to Banner's human body, afaik?

He still can handle himself better in a fight than Banner w/o bannertech, but that's it.

DarkSaint85
Yeah but some Banners had superstrength, iirc.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Delta1938
Stop lying about me you whiny loser.

You are such a cowardly hypocrite. You would be saying how powerful X is if he fought Hulk. But that's you.

That's uncalled for. But he'll win his Darwin Award soon enough.

Stop lying. You don't have a company (so obviously no employees), maybe you have a bank account but unlikely from a 12 year old, you don't have a son or writer friends. I figured out what your name stands for. Jaded Butthurt Loser.

So let me get this straight Broly just told JBL to kill himself over some comics and your only response is "ThAts uNcAlLeD foR?!" But If I had said that to one of your buddies you'd be on about How PaThEtIc I am huh laughing out loud I hope alot of people show up to your funeral so they can see me spit on your grave

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah but some Banners had superstrength, iirc.

That they did.

"Hypnotized" era Banner/Hulk (like that haymaker Bruce landed on Abomination, resulting in sending him flying and blood spouting from his mouth) and Old Man Banner from Wastelands (OML universe) are good examples.

But I don't think anything indicates that's the case in the Immortal Hulk run?

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud I've been waiting so long for you to say that, that's a blessing. I don't even wanna see you post ON HERE, what makes you think I want you to respond. Don;t even respond to me, just don't come on here period , that'd be heaven for me

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Philosophía
This is like detox.

carver9
I see no point in what either of you are doing. Youre not going to convince each other that a character is more powerful than the other but you all go back and forth daily over the same topics. Seems like its become some kind of habit or mental game that you're doing. Kind of like this thread. I feel thwt Hulk is far too powerful for Superman, so he would outright punch Superman hard enough to make his body go limp.

h1a8
Millions of star weights implies several to hundreds of star weights.
Femtosecond implies nanosecond.
He one shots them.

ShadowFyre
Joe needs a fixit solos

MrMind
Superman one shots by just showing up

Philosophía
Originally posted by h1a8
Millions of star weights implies several to hundreds of star weights.
Femtosecond implies nanosecond.
He one shots them. Hm.

Would somebody like the Hulk be able to compete if we cut Superman's speed by a factor of 1 trillion and his strength by a factor of 1 billion, iyo? Or do we need more?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.