What is Superman's greatest speed feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Post crisis on up only.

JBL
When he was on his way to sucker punch WF.

GenghisJuan
Maybe moving in the Source Wall? Though that one is not very quantifiable. He kept a fine pace with missiles capable of crossing multiple Universes in Final Crisis; that's a good one.

BrolyBlack

JBL
I'm a fan of Superman from the comics, not the made up one in your head.

BrolyBlack
Yea your post here clearly sounds like you like him, your not fooling anyone, you are just a pathetic liar and a fraud.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
I'm a fan of Superman from the comics, not the made up one in your head.

r3hTwsvJV_A

BrolyBlack

Delta1938

JBL
When did I say that? Stop lying. Tell you what, if you can show me saying that. I promise you before God I will give you my Corvette as a Christmas present.

BrolyBlack

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by lawest9
Post crisis on up only.

Probably rebuilding the moon

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Probably rebuilding the moon

That's not combat speed applicable.

DarkSaint85
Thanks. OP doesn't ask for that anyway.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Saint I swear you must think I'm stupid or something, lawest literally asked "What Superman fastest combat speed" BLATANTLY infront our faces and yet you wanna tell me thats not what op asked. OK sure

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Saint I swear you must think I'm stupid or something, lawest literally asked "What Superman fastest combat speed" BLATANTLY infront our faces and yet you wanna tell me thats not what op asked. OK sure

OK Albert laughing out loud

https://i.postimg.cc/5NdTz697/combat.jpg

qwertyuiop1998
Im convinced that Alberto has some reading disability

DarkSaint85

-Pr-
I don't think it's any secret that Alberto is a troll. If people choose to engage with him, that's their business.

Same with the likes of JBL, Mr. Mind, Broly etc.

lawest9
Unmanned speed feats

Juntai
Saint I swear you must think I'm stupid or something, lawest literally asked "What Superman fastest combat speed" BLATANTLY infront our faces and yet you wanna tell me thats not what op asked. OK sure laughing

deft
Travel speed or combat speed, lawest?

lawest9
Originally posted by deft
Travel speed or combat speed, lawest? All speed categories.

Diesldude
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
OK Albert laughing out loud

https://i.postimg.cc/5NdTz697/combat.jpg

Some people go out of their way, above & beyond, to be that extra special sort; just so the rest of us can feel a little bit better about ourselves.

StiltmanFTW
I think Albert just enjoys trolling the shit out of us, to be fair.

He doesn't care about anything else.

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by lawest9
All speed categories.

I mean, thanks for the clarification (not that it was needed), but even without it, I mean.....rebuilding the Moon is hardly a TRAVEL feat, either.

Unless people think that solving jigsaw puzzles = running a marathon or something, lol.

BrolyBlack

We know you had a hard time accepting it in the first place, then PR owned you like the child you are.

CosmicComet

Help me understand your logic you incest produced slobbering dotard.

You have a character that can stack/lay a million bricks in a second.

Clearly impossible without super speed yes?

Are you saying their arm speed would suddenly not translate in a fight? If that same character threw a jab would his arm muscles suddenly get a million times slower because it's a 'combat situation'?

How does that work?

Would time suddenly move different in a way to make him slower? I.E. Is there such a thing as 'combat time' and 'brick laying time'?

Or maybe he has different sets of muscles that move at different speeds? His "brick laying muscles" might be at relativistic speeds but that's no guarantee that his "throw a jab muscles" are anything faster than peak human! Amirite you poorly functioning retard? Have I cracked the code?

MrMind
Originally posted by CosmicComet

Are you saying their arm speed would suddenly not translate in a fight? If that same character threw a jab would his arm muscles suddenly get a million times slower because it's a 'combat situation'?

How does that work?

Would time suddenly move different in a way to make him slower? I.E. Is there such a thing as 'combat time' and 'brick laying time'?

Or maybe he has different sets of muscles that move at different speeds? His "brick laying muscles" might be at relativistic speeds but that's no guarantee that his "throw a jab muscles" are anything faster than peak human! Amirite you poorly functioning retard? Have I cracked the code?

thumb up you make the funniest posts

Diesldude

carver9
Superman making pies fast, building houses fast, slapping Flash, etc all translate to Superman having super speed, no matter what type of fashion you put it in. Same with any other character that have done similar things. It is what it is, BUT, him building the moon didnt happen in one page, it took an entire comic, AND, we dont know how he did it. Super breath, heat vision, strength, we just don't know what happened between those panels because it was all done without us seeing it. At the end of the day, its still an amazingly display of speed, no matter how you put it and I personally would put Superman amongst the best when it comes to flight speed and combat speed which is the reason I never say (minus Goku) someone would either blitz him or overwhelm him with speed.

DarkSaint85
Omg lol.

We are shown on panel how he does it.

"we just don't know how he did it between panels" - Carver9.

Screaming with laughter here.

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil

How does that work?

laughing out loud Oh you moron, none of that pointless head canon disputes it being travel speed. combat speed happens within a certain radius from your pivot on either feat, travel speed goes beyond that, period.

BrolyBlack

How does that work?

laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

h1a8
Combat speed = limb/torso speed + perception speed + travel speed

With that combination one can throw a punch, block, or evade at superfast speeds. They also can perceive attacks much slower than normal (metroman principle), and they can close the distance on their opponent very quickly.

How does that work?

Good post

xJLxKing

How does that work?

Hahaha

abhilegend
laughing out loud Oh you moron, none of that pointless head canon disputes it being travel speed. combat speed happens within a certain radius from your pivot on either feat, travel speed goes beyond that, period.
laughing out loud

So you accept that you're the incest produced dotard?

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Superman making pies fast, building houses fast, slapping Flash, etc all translate to Superman having super speed, no matter what type of fashion you put it in. Same with any other character that have done similar things. It is what it is, BUT, him building the moon didnt happen in one page, it took an entire comic, AND, we dont know how he did it. Super breath, heat vision, strength, we just don't know what happened between those panels because it was all done without us seeing it. At the end of the day, its still an amazingly display of speed, no matter how you put it and I personally would put Superman amongst the best when it comes to flight speed and combat speed which is the reason I never say (minus Goku) someone would either blitz him or overwhelm him with speed.
LMAO

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
LMAO

What was laughable about that? I agreed that the showing is combat speed related and is impressive.

BrolyBlack

MrMind
his "girlfriend" is his pillow

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
What was laughable about that? I agreed that the showing is combat speed related and is impressive.
How generous of you.

C1ark

So what's the difference between travel speed and combat speed IYO? From looking at your post do you agree that any speed that was not performed in, say, an "active combat situation" should automatically be considered a travel speed? So, for example, how does superman's moon feat compare to gladiator punching heimdall? Since both are travel feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.