Who was the best Bounty Hunter during the Empire's rule?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Who was it?

Boba?
Cade Bane?
Bossk?
Din Djarin?
Someone else from other canon sources?

Total Warrior
Boba imo

juggernaut74
I don't read the comics but I'm hearing there was some good ones in some of those stories.

NewGuy01
Boba killed Cad during the Clone Wars.

juggernaut74
I just glanced at the Updated Ultimate Star Wars guide and Cad Bane's entry didn't say anything about him dying at the hands of Boba Fett.

juggernaut74
Also glancing at the recently released Star Wars Book:

https://i.postimg.cc/pdDthL41/Screenshot-20201224-134828-Google-Play-Books.jpg

Guess that answers my question.

Galan007
Cad Bane would probably still be my #1 in canon, simply due to the caliber of opponents we saw him go up against.

Aside from him, probably Boba, IG-88, or Oochi(if he counts.)

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I just glanced at the Updated Ultimate Star Wars guide and Cad Bane's entry didn't say anything about him dying at the hands of Boba Fett. Neither does The Star Wars Book. It only states that Cad Bane "all but disappeared from the underworld stage" after training Boba.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Galan007
Cad Bane would probably still be my #1 in canon, simply due to the caliber of opponents we saw him go up against.

Aside from him, probably Boba, IG-88, or Oochi(if he counts.)

Neither does The Star Wars Book. It only states that Cad Bane "all but disappeared from the underworld stage" after training Boba. Dang it I knew I read that somewhere I just couldn't remember. I didn't want to say until I found it for sure.

Is Boba and Cad Bane's duel canon?

And the Star Wars Book confirms Boba to be "the best in the business". cool

Galan007
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Is Boba and Cad Bane's duel canon? Could be, I suppose(I think it was Hidalgo who said that the unfinished episodes are still canon to an extent.)

But to date, it hasn't been referenced anywhere else.

Freedon Nadd
Calo Nord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.