You vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C1ark
You get access to a GL ring and Mjolnir (yes you can interface with the ring and you're 100% worthy)

Assume you can replicate any GL feat EXCEPT for the ones performed by Hal and Kyle

Assume you can replicate any Mjolnir feat EXCEPT for the ones performed by Odinson (so Jane-Thor, Eric Masterson etc. are all fair game)

No Motherstorm

No draining is allowed for either combatant

Silver Surfer is bloodlusted

How would you beat/kill him?

abhilegend
Easily.

Philosophía
Originally posted by C1ark
You get access to a GL ring and Mjolnir (yes you can interface with the ring and you're 100% worthy)

Assume you can replicate any GL feat EXCEPT for the ones performed by Hal and Kyle

Assume you can replicate any Mjolnir feat EXCEPT for the ones performed by Odinson (so Jane-Thor, Eric Masterson etc. are all fair game)

No Motherstorm

No draining is allowed for either combatant

Silver Surfer is bloodlusted

How would you beat/kill him? Lol, I'd shitstomp Surfer with a GL ring.

His output isn't enough to even scratch the shields, nevermind win any kind of fight.

With Mjolnir I'd knocked him out in one strike, as it has already been done. thumb up

ShadowFyre
Thats way to much. Surfer gets roasted.

h1a8
Surfer is fast. That's the problem

Damborgson
1. I would trap him with a GL construct, shackles on his arms and legs, arms spread eagle, legs spread in a split.

2. Once he's immobilized, I'd bring down a heavy rain, while simultaneously flipping him into his stomach.

3. Once he's on his stomach, and my hammer is sufficiently lubricated from the Hulk immobalizing rains, I approach slowly...

Badabing
Fat Bada can eat more than Galactus. He wins easily.

https://i.postimg.cc/4NhdxdRD/2018.jpg

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by h1a8
Surfer is fast. That's the problem

But so are GOD'S? And Mjolnir is just as fast or faster and with Jane feats he gets hammer blitzed while I use the ring at the same time.

Go read Philo and Dambos Thor vs. Hal BZ. You can do a shitload with that combo

Stoic
Originally posted by Badabing
Fat Bada can eat more than Galactus. He wins easily.

https://i.postimg.cc/4NhdxdRD/2018.jpg

Hope you're feeling better Bada. Happy Holidays.

MrMind
in retrospect

surfer fighting knull is really an impressive feat

ShadowFyre
I meant to say "so are gl" when referencing speed

GenghisJuan
All I'm gonna say is that Surfer won't be ready for these hands

h1a8
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
But so are GOD'S? And Mjolnir is just as fast or faster and with Jane feats he gets hammer blitzed while I use the ring at the same time.

Go read Philo and Dambos Thor vs. Hal BZ. You can do a shitload with that combo

All superspeed isn't equal.
A bullet is many times faster than Usian Bolt and can statue him.
The space shuttle is many times faster than a bullet and will almost statue a bullet.
Lightning is faster than a space shuttle and will statue it.
Light is faster than lightning.
Surfer is faster than light.

So gods having superspeed doesnt mean they cant be statued.
Do you know what a god is? It is a being with supernatural abilities that is worshipped by a people. Superman is a god.

All the powers in the world can't help you if you are frozen in time. Think about it.

wxyz
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman is a god.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.