China to overtake US economy by 2028

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Thanks to Covid.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-china-55454146

Quite the convenient outcome. Couldn't go better if they intentionally infected the world.

wxyz
Would not surprise me in the least if China unleashed Covid on purpose.

BrolyBlack
The next president should cancel our debt with china.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
Thanks to Covid.

Quite the convenient outcome. Couldn't go better if they intentionally infected the world.

They did. wink

Course if it wasn't for Trump winning in 2016 they would've been able to take over economy much sooner.

Hence, it's a major reason they released covid onto the world: to make the conditions much easier for the democrats to cheat and steal it from Trump. Looks like they succeeded with the help of the media covering up for them.

As I've said before, anyone in media, Congress, sports, or Hollywood who has been cucking for China should be arrested and tried for treason. And to anyone who says they were just doing it for financial reasons I say so what? It doesn't make it ok. They're still traitors.

They'd rather deflect by b*tching and whining about Russia rather than focus on the real threat which is China and has been for a long time.

DT warned for many years even before he ran for president about the China threat and too many people didn't take him seriously, unfortunately. He has been proven right, as he usually is.

eThneoLgrRnae
It should be pointed out though that Covid itself isn't the reason why our economy is going down the toilet. It's the lockdowns.

Covid is really a joke as far as viruses go. It has over a 99% survival rate. I would be far more worried about the common flu than covid if I was going to be worrying about any virus at all, which I'm not. Haven't even taken a flu shot since I was a kid.

Unfortunately though, the brainwashed masses continue to swallow the mainstream media's fear-mongering propaganda that the sky is practically falling when it isn't. At least not as far as the virus is concerned.

It's the lockdowns wrongly enacted by those who're abusing their power that is slowly killing us, not covid. And with a Biden or Harris presidency (totally illegitimate, of course) it will only get far worse.

jaden_2.0
How many Americans unhappy with this will go out of their way to stop buying things either made in China or have components made in China?

cdtm
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
How many Americans unhappy with this will go out of their way to stop buying things either made in China or have components made in China?

If you can afford to comparison shop.

A lot of Americans are stuck with whatever happens to be available in their area, within their budgets. And there are those that don't even have that..

It doesn't help that mass consumer goods are highly concentrated in very few hands, with alternatives intentionally targeting those with means. Unfortunately, consumer choice is a privilege of the affluent.

snowdragon
If you can afford to comparison shop.

A lot of Americans are stuck with whatever happens to be available in their area, within their budgets. And there are those that don't even have that..

It doesn't help that mass consumer goods are highly concentrated in very few hands, with alternatives intentionally targeting those with means. Unfortunately, consumer choice is a privilege of the affluent.

Something else not discussed frequently is shopping uses time, research forces the use of time. One commodity that is not given in excess to anyone.

BrolyBlack
We need to cancel our debt with China for all their IP they have stolen and hiding Covid-19

truejedi
Thanks to Covid.

this really doesn't matter to anyone who isn't a millionaire...

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, it's not always so obvious when buying products (especially online) where they were made. I hate to admit it, but I give Amazon a shit ton of business. One reason I love using Amazon Prime so much is the convenience and ease of use it provides. I can order something and usually get it within a couple of days.

Sometimes though it's hard to find out where some of their products are made without asking the community with their "Ask a question" option. It's annoying having to constantly use that.

And lots of times when I do a search for something on Amazon the entire first few pages are filled with products made in China. Really annoying and time consuming having to check page after page for something not made from there.

So for the sake of saving time I usually just buy something that is on the first page of search results even if it's made in China, unfortunately.

When I bought my latest tv though I made sure not to buy one made in China even though the one I wanted the most was made there.

jaden_2.0
So your previous post about financial reasons and traitors and cucking for China was basically just virtue signalling and all your anti-china ranting goes out the window if actually doing something about it is personally inconvenient for you?

eThneoLgrRnae
So your previous post about financial reasons and traitors and cucking for China was basically just virtue signalling and all your anti-china ranting goes out the window if actually doing something about it is personally inconvenient for you?

No, everything I said was 100% true. I don't "virtue signal". That's what crazy leftists do.

eThneoLgrRnae
The problem is Amazon/Bezos is cucking for China also. They know most people won't bother to take the time to look past the first page of search results. They fill the first couple of pages with China's products.

When I wanna buy something I don't have all day to search endlessly for something I like that isn't made in China.

Oh, and I do most of the time avoid buying stuff made in China so your argument is null and void anyway. Guess you missed where I said I declined buying the tv I really wanted on Amazon specifically because it was made in China.

Funny how you selectively ignore stuff I say that doesn't support your BS argument, jaden. You are a leftist though (despite you constantly claiming to be a "centrist" ) and that's a common leftist tactic.

Trocity
I love the hypocrisy of all these social justice campaigning companies and organizations shitting on America while getting into bed with a horribly racist and bigoted country like China.

Delicious.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Trocity
I love the hypocrisy of all these social justice campaigning companies and organizations shitting on America while getting into bed with a horribly racist and bigoted country like China.

Delicious.

laughing out loudthumb up

The libtards approve

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
The problem is Amazon/Bezos is cucking for China also. They know most people won't bother to take the time to look past the first page of search results. They fill the first couple of pages with China's products.

When I wanna buy something I don't have all day to search endlessly for something I like that isn't made in China.

Oh, and I do most of the time avoid buying stuff made in China so your argument is null and void anyway. Guess you missed where I said I declined buying the tv I really wanted on Amazon specifically because it was made in China.

Funny how you selectively ignore stuff I say that doesn't support your BS argument, jaden. You are a leftist though (despite you constantly claiming to be a "centrist" ) and that's a common leftist tactic.

1. You say Amazon cuck for China yet regularly buy from them by your own admission.

2. Did you check if the TV had any components made in China?

3. You've gone on about me claiming I'm a centrist far more than I've claimed I'm a centrist.

Again, your supposed convictions get thrown away when living by them would inconvenience you. That's virtue signalling. Not really surprising because I'd wager you do that in almost every aspect of your life. Even your religious beliefs would be chucked out the window as soon as following them would cause you problems.

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm not engaging with your disingenuous trolling on this topic anymore. Go troll someone else.

wxyz
Good luck buying anything that's not made in China.

Cinder84
I'm not engaging wirh your disingenuous trolling on this topic anymore. This reaction has already been made. This reaction already had. You, my good sir, are VERY fujcnin unoriginal!

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by wxyz
Good luck buying anything that's not made in China.

Actually, absolutely none of the groceries I buy are made in China. smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Cinder84
This reaction has already been made. This reaction already had. You, my good sir, are VERY fujcnin unoriginal!

Whose sock are you? Is that you, Surt? And I don't give a damn how unoriginal my post to jaden was. It still stands.

wxyz
Actually, absolutely none of the groceries I buy are made in China. smile

What about everything else?

Whose sock are you?

Probably Surtur again.

Artol
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
The next president should cancel our debt with china.

I am not sure that the debt the US has to China is harmful to the US, if anything debt is often used to control the creditor. Additionally cancelling debt would have some ripple effects, it would lower the credit rating of the US, and it would make other countries weary of dealing with the US, not just China, it would be terrible to the world economy as well. I'm not sure it's a good policy, even if you think China is cheating the US.

eThneoLgrRnae
Well, I doubt any of the games I buy are made there. As for my PS3, I guess that was made in Japan. Pretty sure the cat food and other cat supplies I buy are not made there either. I think I may've one time bought a cat litter scoop that was made there though but that was only a few bucks.

As I said in a previous reply to jaden, I usually avoid buying stuff made from China. It's usually just when I'm in a rush and don't have time to look around for non-China-made stuff that I give in and buy something from there.

Artol
I do think people should buy more local, the outsourcing of jobs to China that the US has done since the 80s has been incredibly damaging to normal people. Conversely it has been incredibly profitable to US companies, and the US government. China's rise has been manufactured mainly by the United States at the behest of it's biggest corporations and the losers were American workers.

cdtm
I just don't see how this thing overtook the entire world.

Back when this thing was small, why weren't they quarantining anyone in contact THEN. And retrace their steps, to everyone they had contact with?

That's how the system is supposed to work. But I bet there were privileged people who got a pass, because they were either in an important job, or knew someone.

In other words, the world is ****ed because of cronyism.

Artol

Back when this thing was small, why weren't they quarantining anyone in contact THEN. And retrace their steps, to everyone they had contact with?

That's how the system is supposed to work. But I bet there were privileged people who got a pass, because they were either in an important job, or knew someone.

That's probably part of it, and at least at the very beginning there was also a lot of incompetence and hiding in the different levels of Chinese government which didn't help either. But we also gotta be fair that the virus is sadly kinda difficult to notice when you first become contagious, and so just in a really connected world like ours it is difficult to really keep it under control. Especially for places like the US and Europe that thrive on being internationally connected.

Cinder84
China can't overtake what they've always been cohabitation.

Cinder84
This is about class, suave, cooperation, incentive, competition. But in order to divulge new information and lessen the load we need to establish so me ground rules.

First of all, stop it with the racism. Second, I need one stable other gendered individual to meet my story and improve it a little bit.

jaden_2.0

Speaking of cronyism.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=883809632436161&id=374151396735323

Darth Thor

The only convenience for them was how terribly the US handled Corona. Whilst when they were containing it early on, a lot of you guys were claiming they were lying about their numbers.

Anyway quit worrying about which economy is going to be bigger in 8years, and Instead hold your politicians accountable for refusing to use your own tax dollars to help you guys out in a mass pandemic and instead giving hand outs to big corporations.

cdtm
Originally posted by Darth Thor
The only convenience for them was how terribly the US handled Corona. Whilst when they were containing it early on, a lot of you guys were claiming they were lying about their numbers.

Anyway quit worrying about which economy is going to be bigger in 8years, and Instead hold your politicians accountable for refusing to use your own tax dollars to help you guys out in a mass pandemic and instead giving hand outs to big corporations.

Taiwan did a better job containing it then China. And they didn't use authoritarian tactics to do it.

That last point is kind of crucial. Praising China for their Corona response, (or really anything at all)assumes some form of healthy symbioticism, instead of the sick master/slave relationship they enjoy.

truejedi
Practically Everyone did a better job containing it than the u.s. I've still got relatives posting things about how proud they are not to wear a mask because blah blah blah patriotism..

Darth Thor
Taiwan did a better job containing it then China. And they didn't use authoritarian tactics to do it.

That last point is kind of crucial. Praising China for their Corona response, (or really anything at all)assumes some form of healthy symbioticism, instead of the sick master/slave relationship they enjoy.

Most Asian countries handled it far better than we in the West have.

I mean thats great you see it that way about it being an insult to praise them for anything. No need to be jealous or envious of their economy either then thumb up

Btw last point was how you should hold your politicians to account for not funding you properly through repeated lockdowns. Comparing that to your Canadian neighbours or any major European country, you should be outright embarrassed at your countrys complete lack of social responsibility during this outbreak.

Raptor22

Raptor22
Originally posted by Trocity

Delicious. sry to call ur post out but u have a rocket league sig and this is a perfect example for my last post.

Rocket League was made with... Yep u guessed it, the Unreal Engine.

"Psyonix's team were aware of past difficulties that they had with Battle-Cars and other racing games with online play and client-side prediction, and the issues that would arise from that with Rocket League's fast-paced play style. To solve this, the physics in the game are based on using the Bullet physics engine within the Unreal Engine 3's PhysX engine"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocket_League

So we have Rocket League made by Psyonix using the Unreal Engine made by Epic which is part owned by Tencent which is a puppet of the Chinese govt that they use to spy on and repress people which is partially funded by many of us.

Wtf

Once again sry to call out ur post Trocity. My point wasnt to call out anything u said or did but to highlight just how deep the fingers go and how hard it is to stay untainted by them.

cdtm

Trocity
Originally posted by Raptor22
sry to call ur post out but u have a rocket league sig and this is a perfect example for my last post.

Rocket League was made with... Yep u guessed it, the Unreal Engine.

"Psyonix's team were aware of past difficulties that they had with Battle-Cars and other racing games with online play and client-side prediction, and the issues that would arise from that with Rocket League's fast-paced play style. To solve this, the physics in the game are based on using the Bullet physics engine within the Unreal Engine 3's PhysX engine"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocket_League

So we have Rocket League made by Psyonix using the Unreal Engine made by Epic which is part owned by Tencent which is a puppet of the Chinese govt that they use to spy on and repress people which is partially funded by many of us.

Wtf

Once again sry to call out ur post Trocity. My point wasnt to call out anything u said or did but to highlight just how deep the fingers go and how hard it is to stay untainted by them.

That's fine, I don't mind.

I'm more speaking about the complete hypocrisy of being "pro social justice" while also bowing down to China i.e. a company like Disney partnering with Kaepernick and creating a "celebrate black artists" category on Disney+ while cutting down on John Boyega's representation or removing him entirely when marketing Star Wars in China. There's plenty of examples (The NBA claiming to be champions of social justice while refusing to comment on the horrifying acts of the Chinese government, like the muslim concentration camps), but you get what I'm saying. Nike is another shitty hypocritical company trying to jump on the social justice train, too.

If calling out or condemning the acts of the Chinese government hurts your pockets so you don't want to do it(LeBron James, the guy who likes to share MLK's "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" quote), fine, but don't then claim to be a champion of social justice or justice in general; you're not really. You only are when it's convenient for you.

Know what I mean?

jaden_2.0
Aka "it's only bad when people I don't agree with do it"

Trocity
Aka "it's only bad when people I don't agree with do it"

If that was in response to my post, that's a pretty bizarre conclusion to come to. erm

Archaeopteryx
So what? Good for China. The US doesn't have the right to the world's largest economy. More and more economies are global, individual countries don't matter anymore. This won't be detrimental to the average American and as the standard of living rises in China hopefully, their population will start to decline, since they don't allow immigration

Artol
It could potentially be good for the average American, as competition between different systems might lead to concessions from the ruling classes. But it could also be the opposite, so who knows...

Bashar Teg
the shadow knows

shadowknight
China is the worst choice to be the global economic super power. Any cursory check on how they treat the Tibetan, Mongolians or the Ugir Muslim would give even Hitler nightmares. But I remember being in school in the late 70's when I was suggested Japan would surpass the U.S. Japan economy went into the doldrums in the late 80's and today the Chinese dragon is starting to sputter out out also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.