Just a note to Conservatives.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wxyz
https://i.imgur.com/mQYHsEe.jpg

wxyz
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Benjamin Franklin

Artol
Conservatism at its core is just about preserving a real or imagined social order a few decades (or sometimes centuries) behind the one that is currently in place and slowing down any moves further away from that.

Flyattractor
Remind me again which politcal Party supports Sending Foriegn Nations Money on teaching others on how to Sexualy Identify a Statue?

Or which side thinks Gender is a "State of Mind"

Or teaches that Cow Farts Must Be stopped to Save the World?

Or pretty much hates all Freedoms of a The US Nation?

Go On . Tell Me.

Artol

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Artol
Conservatism at its core is just about preserving a real or imagined social order a few decades (or sometimes centuries) behind the one that is currently in place and slowing down any moves further away from that.

Progressiveism is about changing just for the sake of changing lol. Leftists claim it's about "progressing" but very little of it actually is. It is actually mostly regression.

Conservatism is about conserving our individual rights, traditional values, and the capitalistic ideals that made this country great. If it ain't broke, why fix it?

Conservatism > progressiveism. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Remind me again which politcal Party supports Sending Foriegn Nations Money on teaching others on how to Sexualy Identify a Statue?

Or which side thinks Gender is a "State of Mind"

Or teaches that Cow Farts Must Be stopped to Save the World?

Or pretty much hates all Freedoms of a The US Nation?

Go On . Tell Me.

thumb up

Artol

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Progressiveism is about changing just for the sake of changing lol. Leftists claim it's about "progressing" but very little of it actually is. It is actually mostly regression.

Conservatism is about conserving our individual rights, traditional values, and the capitalistic ideals that made this country great. If it ain't broke, why fix it?

Conservatism > progressiveism. thumb up The word "conserve" means to keep things as they are, fvckwit.

wxyz
There are many Conservatives out there who call for smaller Government and less Government intrusion, yet at the same time want a massive police state.

Those are the Conservatives I'm referring to.

Blakemore
Right. They want to conserve the system no expression

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :tomcatbetagiljotiinichairjerryyeslaughing hystericalHappy Dancedance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=670364&pagenumber=11#post17369273

Blakemore
Originally posted by wxyz
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Benjamin Franklin the correct quote is "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.