Domestic Terrorism: Bombing in Nashville

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
I'm sure most heard about the Christmas day bombing in Nashville. What are your thoughts: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Nashville_bombing

Not sure if intentional, but the bomb went off right next to an AT&T transmission building, wondering if this guy was a "5g will give us cancer!", "5G is for government mind control!" and similar QAnon type.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm sure most heard about the Christmas day bombing in Nashville. What are your thoughts: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Nashville_bombing

Not sure if intentional, but the bomb went off right next to an AT&T transmission building, wondering if this guy was a "5g will give us cancer!", "5G is for government mind control!" and similar QAnon type. Yeah, saw this, disturbing, all this fake news shit has caused so many problems. The Atlantic did a wonderful article on how America deserves the Truth once Trump goes from Office... Not only does America deserve the truth, it deserves a population educated enough to be able to understand it.

eThneoLgrRnae
5G is dangerous, that's a fact.... just as vaccines are. But the conspiracy theories I've heard about claiming what really happened in Nashville had nothing to do with 5G.

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
5G is dangerous, that's a fact.... just as vaccines are.

But the conspiracy theories I've heard about claiming what really happened in Nashville had nothing to do with 5G.

Well no, star. That's just you being silly.

What are you hearing on the CT side?

Old Man Whirly!
Well no, star. That's just you being silly.

What are you hearing on the CT side? laughing out loud

wxyz
5G is dangerous, that's a fact.... just as vaccines are. But the conspiracy theories I've heard about claiming what really happened in Nashville had nothing to do with 5G.

Evidence that 5G is dangerous?

eThneoLgrRnae
You can easily look it up yourself. There are plenty of videos on You Tube showing the harmful effects it has on animals and trees. It's just that the MSM won't cover those stories.

I'm sure there are some about negative effects on people as well assuming You Tube hasn't censored them already.

wxyz
I want to know what evidence you support.

Old Man Whirly!
You can easily look it up yourself. There are plenty of videos on You Tube showing the harmful effects it has on animals and trees. It's just that the MSM won't cover those stories.

I'm sure there are some about negative effects on people as well assuming You Tube hasn't censored them already. laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
dude is dead so thank god for that

Darth Thor
Yeah was a suicide bomber.

eThneoLgrRnae
That's the official story, yeah. Only question is, is that actually the truth?

Adam_PoE

Not sure if intentional, but the bomb went off right next to an AT&T transmission building, wondering if this guy was a "5g will give us cancer!", "5G is for government mind control!" and similar QAnon type.

I am betting COVID-19 truther. They believe that AT&T and 5G are responsible for the coronavirus. So he probably thought he was going to take out AT&T headquarters and their 5G network Oklahoma-City-bombing-style, and be a big hero to QTards. You know, because COVID-19 was created to sabotage Trump's reeelection.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I am betting COVID-19 truther. They believe that AT&T and 5G are responsible for the coronavirus. So he probably thought he was going to take out AT&T headquarters and their 5G network Oklahoma-City-bombing-style, and be a big hero to QTards. You know, because COVID-19 was created to sabotage Trump's reeelection.

Wondering when they're going to release the bomber's agenda.

snowdragon
Wondering when they're going to release the bomber's agenda.

He probably had cancer and no insurance.

Blakemore
Some retard set off a bomb because of this stupid shit? Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
5G is dangerous, that's a fact.... just as vaccines are. But the conspiracy theories I've heard about claiming what really happened in Nashville had nothing to do with 5G. I'm losing my faith in humanity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.