Gallup: Trump ends Obama's 12-year run as most admired man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

jaden_2.0
Imagine admiring either of them.

BrolyBlack
This will hurt a lot of people here

jaden_2.0
Yeah probably.

Oh well.

wxyz
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
This will hurt a lot of people here

I hope Robtard and Whirly can handle it.

Robtard
Originally posted by wxyz
I hope Robtard and Whirly can handle it.

Why wouldn't I? I've been saying for four years now that Trumpers are cultist, this only confirms it more. See: Cult of personality

Trocity
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

true lol

wxyz
@Robtard Did you dump all your Tropicana?

victreebelvictr
@Robtard Did you dump all your Tropicana? Rob might have to get in the freezer to heal his burn.

Raptor22
Im not really seeing how the Gallup article makes Trump look good.

"The incumbent president is usually top of mind when Gallup asks Americans to name, without prompting, which man living anywhere in the world they admire most. In the 74 times Gallup has asked the open-ended most admired man question since 1946, the incumbent president has topped the list 60 times."

"When the sitting president is not the top choice, it is usually because he is unpopular politically. That was the case in 2017 and 2018 when Trump had 36% and 40% approval ratings, respectively, and finished second to Obama as most admired man."

https://news.gallup.com/poll/328193/donald-trump-michelle-obama-admired-2020.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication

"Eighteen percent of the survey's respondents named Trump as their most admired man"

"Pollsters surveyed 1,018 adults from Dec. 1 to 17. The poll has a margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points."

So even with the overwhelming advantage of being the sitting president, it still took trump three years to get around 180 people to say they admire him most and get a 3% win in a poll of only 1,000 people with a 4% error margin.

Uhhh i guess congratulations

Robtard
@Robtard Did you dump all your Tropicana?

I don't get your butthurt retort?

But I don't drink that stuff, it's crap mostly fake corn syrup sweetened orange juice

victreebelvictr
Nothing in the media makes Trump look good anyway.

The guy can't hold a Bible without getting a death threat.

Robtard
Originally posted by Raptor22

"The incumbent president is usually top of mind when Gallup asks Americans to name, without prompting, which man living anywhere in the world they admire most. In the 74 times Gallup has asked the open-ended most admired man question since 1946, the incumbent president has topped the list 60 times."

"When the sitting president is not the top choice, it is usually because he is unpopular politically. That was the case in 2017 and 2018 when Trump had 36% and 40% approval ratings, respectively, and finished second to Obama as most admired man."

https://news.gallup.com/poll/328193/donald-trump-michelle-obama-admired-2020.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication

"Eighteen percent of the survey's respondents named Trump as their most admired man"

"Pollsters surveyed 1,018 adults from Dec. 1 to 17. The poll has a margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points."

So even with the overwhelming advantage of being the sitting president, it still took trump three years to get around 180 people to say they admire him most and get a 3% win in a poll of only 1,000 people with a 4% error margin.

This is because Broly only reads the title and not the story.

eThneoLgrRnae

Imagine admiring you lol. Nah, nevermind... that is too gross to even think about.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Robtard
Why wouldn't I? I've been saying for four years now that Trumpers are cultist, this only confirms it more. See: Cult of personality

You seem awfully butthurt, Robbie.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL@ the butthurt coping and spinning from Obama cultists in this thread.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Imagine admiring you lol. Nah, nevermind... that is too gross to even think about.

I'm afraid Trump doesn't have anyone left to notice you cucking for him on here.

They've all been dropped one by one as they've gradually admitted the election wasn't stolen.

No more "Moscow Mitch"
No more Barr
No more Fox News
No more Newsmax
The list goes on...

They've all succumbed to the Invasion of the Body Snatchers Deep State

Soon only Trump himself will be left....and when he finally admits he simply lost your tiny mind will permanently break.

The End

https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-19-2017/BNDxxa.gif

Artol
6% named Joe Biden. That's so sad. I guess that's probably what happened though, Biden split the Democrat leaning vote.

Robtard
I'm afraid Trump doesn't have anyone left to notice you cucking for him on here.

They've all been dropped one by one as they've gradually admitted the election wasn't stolen.

No more "Moscow Mitch"
No more Barr
No more Fox News
No more Newsmax
The list goes on...

They've all succumbed to the Invasion of the Body Snatchers Deep State

Soon only Trump himself will be left....and when he finally admits he simply lost your tiny mind will permanently break.

The End

https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-19-2017/BNDxxa.gif

TBF, I don't think Trump will ever admit in the open he lost and wasn't cheated, he's too much of a loser.

Sure to his tear-laden pillow at night he does, but that's between him and his pillow.

jaden_2.0
The deep state will have recordings of it from the bugs they planted in his toupee collection.

Robtard
The deep state will have recordings of it from the bugs they planted in his toupee collection.

Fake news, that's his real hair, he's not balding and totally not a comb cover

jaden_2.0
I didn't say they were for him.

eThneoLgrRnae
Fake news, that's his real hair, he's not balding and totally not a comb cover

Cope harder, Robbie.

wxyz
Robtard is just mad because Trump has hair and he doesn't.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Raptor22

If his win is in the margin of error, then it is possible that Obama actually won again. They should do a recount. laughing out loud

Blakemore
Imagine admiring either of them. Yeah, they both sucked. Obama, less so.

Raptor22
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
If his win is in the margin of error, then it is possible that Obama actually won again. They should do a recount. laughing out loud laughing

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LOL@ the butthurt coping and spinning from Obama cultists in this thread.

They tried

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Link And still he lost hard to Biden. smile

BackFire
If his win is in the margin of error, then it is possible that Obama actually won again. They should do a recount. laughing out loud

There was wide spread fraud. Release the cracked at the dildo store.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Robtard is just mad because Trump has hair and he doesn't.

I've been fortunate enough to not be bald or balding, my virginal friend.

Robtard

Bingo

Blakemore
I wanna kick someone in the head but I can't decide whom. erm

wxyz
I've been fortunate enough to not be bald or balding, my virginal friend.

I don't live in Virginia.

Old Man Whirly!
I don't live in Virginia. Texas?

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore
I wanna kick someone in the head but I can't decide whom. erm

Don't kick anyone in the head. But if you must kick someone in the head, kick a Trumper. They've got thick skulls.

wxyz
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Texas?

Ontario.

wxyz
Don't kick anyone in the head. But if you must kick someone in the head, kick a Trumper. They've got thick skulls.

A Leftist advocating violence, I'm shocked.

Robtard
A Leftist advocating violence, I'm shocked. A Rightist who can't comprehend. I'm not shocked.

wxyz
A Rightist who can't comprehend. I'm not shocked.

Wat?

eThneoLgrRnae
A Leftist advocating violence, I'm shocked.

So-called "liberals" are so loving and tolerant, aren't they?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.