A Political Obituary for Donald Trump (we must stand firm against the coming deceits)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore
tl;dr

wxyz
TDS.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Blakemore
tl;dr

Bang onthumb up

Blakemore
sometimes broly is cool

Old Man Whirly!
tl;dr It's in the style of DDM and Neon.

Blakemore
i don't read them either.

Old Man Whirly!
i don't read them either. me neither smile

Old Man Whirly!
sometimes broly is cool Broly has cycles... He can me fine and then... bang, menstruation or something.

Blakemore
yeah, take the bad with the good. erm

wxyz
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
It's in the style of DDM and Neon.

Who's Neon?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by wxyz
Who's Neon? "Not Eon" that's for sure.

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!

Mindship
"The old world is dying, a new one struggles to be born; now is the time of monsters."

For those who can't move on, who can't evolve: all they have now is their desperate efforts. But the truth is sound: Time does not favor those who resist change.

Wishing everyone a Happy(er) and Healthy(er) New Year!

ArtificialGlory

Trocity
Biden is a great man.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Trocity
Biden is a great man.

Great is overrated.

What you need is a good man leading your country (and the free world). If only you voted in Bernie.

carthage
Biden is horrible

cdtm
The left never gave Trump a chance, and undermined his entire administration, while accusing him of not doing enougy against the gridlock they set against him.

And the Vaccine is still coming as early like he claimed.

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
Trump had his Supporter storm Capitol Hill.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :tomcatbetagiljotiinichairjerryyeslaughing hystericalHappy Dancedance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=670364&pagenumber=11#post17369273

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.