ER Nurse tests positive for Covid-19 8 days after receiving vaccine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://www.infowars.com/posts/whats-the-point-er-nurse-tests-positive-for-covid-19-eight-days-after-receiving-vaccine/

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Infowars laughing out loud Reeeeeeeeee!

jaden_2.0
The 2 current vaccines require 2 doses between 4 and 12 weeks apart for maximum immunity. There's only partial immunity after the first. They also don't work immediately.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
The 2 current vaccines require 2 doses between 4 and 12 weeks apart for maximum immunity. There's only partial immunity after the first. They also don't work immediately. As is common with many Vaccines when I got vaccinated against pneumonia I had three vaccinations over 8 weeks.

Bashar Teg
she could also have caught covid before she got the shot. but that won't stop ethneostarflyofbrooklyn from rooting for covid

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
she could also have caught covid before she got the shot. but that won't stop ethneostarflyofbrooklyn from rooting for covid He knows its bollocks, he doesn't believe a word he posts. He is laughing we replied nowlaughing out loud

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Artol
Even if the person had had both vaccines and the necessary waiting time, the immunity is 94%. Which basically means that one im sixteen people that got the full vaccination, will still get COVID if they would have gotten it anyways. With millions and millions of people getting vaccinated there will be a lot of stories just like that, it is important to clearly communicate what the vaccine can and can not do.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Artol
Even if the person had had both vaccines and the necessary waiting time, the immunity is 94%. Which basically means that one im sixteen people that got the full vaccination, will still get COVID if they would have gotten it anyways. With millions and millions of people getting vaccinated there will be a lot of stories just like that, it is important to clearly communicate what the vaccine can and can not do. Yeah, pretty much.

jaden_2.0
Even if the person had had both vaccines and the necessary waiting time, the immunity is 94%. Which basically means that one im sixteen people that got the full vaccination, will still get COVID if they would have gotten it anyways. With millions and millions of people getting vaccinated there will be a lot of stories just like that, it is important to clearly communicate what the vaccine can and can not do.

It doesn't matter how clearly you communicate something that some people simply won't listen to.

Old Man Whirly!
It doesn't matter how clearly you communicate something that some people simply won't listen to. This is the problem I have with DDM's herd immunity without vaccines, it has never and can never happen globally or in a country the size of the US or China.

eThneoLgrRnae

So the vaccine doesn't 100% protect you. Yup, that's what I figured. When you also take into account that the vaccine is even more dangerous than the massively overblown covid virus itself, yeah, I will not be accepting that poison into my body under any circumstances.

At least not while I'm conscious.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
So the vaccine doesn't 100% protect you. Yup, that's what I figured. When you also take into account that the vaccine is even more dangerous than the massively overblown covid virus itself, yeah, I will not be accepting that poison into my body under any circumstances.

At least not while I'm conscious. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jaden_2.0

At least not while I'm conscious.

The vaccine passed modern safety standards that paracetamol (Tylenol), ibuprofen and aspirin would fail if they were developed today. Do you consider those poison?

Artol

Old Man Whirly!

Artol
You think? I think eThneoLgrRnae always strikes me as genuine in his believes. I don't share many of them, but I do believe he holds them truly.

Old Man Whirly!
You think? I think eThneoLgrRnae always strikes me as genuine in his believes. I don't share many of them, but I do believe he holds them truly. I do think, pretty sure he is several accounts here.

Artol
What do you think he truly believes then?

Old Man Whirly!
What do you think he truly believes then? I have no idea, but I doubt every fringe idea and ill thought out argument he propagates. Look at how well crafted his lunacy actually is often and the phrases chosen. It's bait.

eThneoLgrRnae
There's nothing "fringe" about not wanting to take a poison into your body... quite the contrary. Wanting to take it into your body would be what I consider to be a fringe idea.

Old Man Whirly!
There's nothing "fringe" about not wanting to take a poison into your body... quite the contrary. Wanting to take it into your body would be what I consider to be a fringe idea. laughing out loud brilliant! thumb up I rest my case.

eThneoLgrRnae
So sorry I've triggered you, pooty.

Old Man Whirly!
So sorry I've triggered you, pooty. im just admiring your ability to stY in character laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
So funny how the exact same people who're always screaming about "My body, my choice!" (even though an unborn child is a separate body, but I digress) suddenly no longer believe that when it comes to vaccines.

Adam_PoE
So funny how the exact same people who're always screaming about "My body, my choice!" (even though an unborn child is a separate body, but I digress) suddenly no longer believe that when it comes to vaccines.

So by your same reasoning, you are cool with abortion now.

Blakemore
an unborn baby is attached to the woman... It's her choice what to do with it. How tf is this complex?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
an unborn baby is attached to the woman... It's her choice what to do with it. How tf is this complex?

Doesn't matter if it's a part of her because it's still a separate life. To take that life is murder no matter how you or others try to pathetically spin it.

When it comes to vaccines, it actually is the body of the person who is choosing to accept or decline the vaccine. An unborn child doesn't get a choice in deciding whether to live or die despite him or her not asking to be conceived.

He/she has to end-up paying the ultimate price because his or her parents were irresponsible. It's not right, period.

-Pr-
Not an abortion thread. Kindly get back on topic.

Blakemore
It's still in her control until abortion... but ok, not an abortion thread.

Darth Thor
So 1 person, whose has 1 jab has caught Covid.

Oh the horror!

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by -Pr-
Not an abortion thread. Kindly get back on topic.

Aye but remember..."Duh vaxeens urr made uv ded feetusess"

So technically it is about abortions.

Blakemore
sad babies died? cry

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Blakemore
sad babies died? cry

They used stem cells from 1 aborted foetus to develop the vaccine

In certain people's minds that translates into the vaccine being made from dead babies put through a blender and mixed with added heavy metals and carcinogens.

Blakemore
If a lady wants to abort, that's up to her, not me, okay? cry

-Pr-
Aye but remember..."Duh vaxeens urr made uv ded feetusess"

So technically it is about abortions.

Well... shit.

Blakemore
no to dead fetus sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.