Saw this online, will someone refute it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neon1234
https://i.imgur.com/5EYGRhG.png

Low&Behold
That's just a platitude.

Low&Behold
Bert way I can explain the cuck religion is that Mary wasn't a virgin, she was raped while they kept Joseph in the dark about so they invent cuckhristalianity as a simple excusem

Low&Behold
Strength in numbers

truejedi
You just have to drop the "god is good" part of it.

Low&Behold
It's not "God" doing anything, it's you ugly ass dudes!

Neon1234
Originally posted by truejedi
You just have to drop the "god is good" part of it.

laughing out loud

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Neon1234
https://i.imgur.com/5EYGRhG.png That wouldn't make sense. Just because it is omniscient, it doesn't have the desire to do everything. laughing out loud

God could stop all evil with a thought, but He chooses not to. God lets us all have our own choices whether to follow him or not. If he wiped out all evil, than there would be no more choices.

SockAkaJustAguy
Memory is allocated at the molecular level not the synaptic activity it is "hardware" or what they "axiomatically term" as "gray matter" in "vernacular".

Just because we percieve the world where gravity pulls toward en masse does not mean that it is anymore legitimate than the left tissue in the brain not responsible for executive functions in a world from big bang to big chill as opposed to the opposite equally correct continuity of consciousness.

If you would stop wasting my youth just because I demonstrably have slightly more of it and my control kin would have more than me doesn't mean you get to keep playing "God" you don't understand a thing.

SockAkaJustAguy
You don't even give the proper pertinent information in school for the first principles of a perfect circle:

https://i.ibb.co/VxJBMNp/IMG-20201031-185126571.jpg

SockAkaJustAguy
Yes REM sleep does come from the left side and yes it does contain memories of things that haven't happened.

SockAkaJustAguy
But it's not "God", it's US.

****ers

truejedi
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
That wouldn't make sense. Just because it is omniscient, it doesn't have the desire to do everything. laughing out loud

God could stop all evil with a thought, but He chooses not to. God lets us all have our own choices whether to follow him or not. If he wiped out all evil, than there would be no more choices.

That isn't logical. Murder takes away choices of the victim. Good choosing to side with the murderer and leave the murderer with choices while taking away the choices of the victim just means he sides with the wrong person. If you have the ability to save a drowning victim, but you don't, you are guilty of their death.

Neon1234
@victree No one said anything about desire.

Read it again.

SockAkaJustAguy
Those UFOs use timeskip, Hit from DB, but when you are the right person memories of the future can act like Spidey sense, or Ultra Instinct. It has nothing to do with ftl or entanglement it is simply memories or fate

victreebelvictr
@victree No one said anything about desire.

Read it again. I meant will not desire.

That isn't logical. Murder takes away choices of the victim. Good choosing to side with the murderer and leave the murderer with choices while taking away the choices of the victim just means he sides with the wrong person. If you have the ability to save a drowning victim, but you don't, you are guilty of their death. The Bible states that everyone gets a choice before death. In fact, God doesn't let you die until He is done with His plan for your life.

If His will is done with one, they will die. He does punish all those that murder. Due to God being omniscient, His choice in not saving one of murder is beyond our understanding. You are trying to logically take on the one that created logic in the first place. laughing out loud

Neon1234
Why doesn't God have the will to prevent evil if he's "good?"

Neon1234
That isn't logical. Murder takes away choices of the victim. Good choosing to side with the murderer and leave the murderer with choices while taking away the choices of the victim just means he sides with the wrong person. If you have the ability to save a drowning victim, but you don't, you are guilty of their death.

I don't agree 100%, but I think the point you made is valid.

SockAkaJustAguy
It's not "God" at the wheel. These are ideas invented by you.

SockAkaJustAguy
If there was a superior intellect at work, and I'm not saying there isn't, you'd need to identify it's motives based on its nature. The psychological element, it is alien to us. Well, I can only offer my ideas based on my experience, God just like anything else would be the sum of it's experiences

Adam_PoE
I meant will not desire.

The Bible states that everyone gets a choice before death. In fact, God doesn't let you die until He is done with His plan for your life.

If His will is done with one, they will die. He does punish all those that murder. Due to God being omniscient, His choice in not saving one of murder is beyond our understanding. You are trying to logically take on the one that created logic in the first place. laughing out loud

If I had the knoweldge that a child was being hurt, and I had the power to stop it, I would. Your god would just watch, and let it happen. That is why I am more moral than your god.

Neon1234
Holy shit, I'm agreeing with Adam.

victreebelvictr
Why doesn't God have the will to prevent evil if he's "good?" Why do parents punish the children for acting naughty? It is a similar aspect, roughly at the least.

Neon1234
Why do parents punish the children for acting naughty? It is a similar aspect, roughly at the least.

I don't understand your retort.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
If I had the knoweldge that a child was being hurt, and I had the power to stop it, I would. Your god would just watch, and let it happen. That is why I am more moral than your god. Yet you stand by the concept of abortion, in which 3,000 babies are murdered brutally every day. Not only do you stand by this idea, but support it.

If God prevented all evil from happening, cause and effect would have no meaning. In other words, it is man's fault for all evil that occurs in this world, and not the Lord's.

Without evil, people wouldn't choose between God and their own earthly interests.

If you saved that child from death, then it was God's will for that child to live on. If not, there are other reasons that no man can understand. Assuming that God does exist (in your case), questioning the reasons behind His actions is pointless if He is omniscient.

I know that you have gone through struggle, but defeating the idea of God will not fill that empty hole that the earth ever so fails to fill. I do hope you have the courage to become a Christian one day. smile

victreebelvictr
I don't understand your retort. Mankind are the cause to evil, and our punishment is the consequences of it in other words.

Neon1234
Mankind are the cause to evil, and our punishment is the consequences of it in other words.

What does that have to do with the op?

Why doesn't God stop evil when he's "all good?"

victreebelvictr
What does that have to do with the op?

Why doesn't God stop evil when he's "all good?" Because God gave us freedom. We are the cause of evil. If God just stopped all evil, we wouldn't have freedom to pick and choose whatever we wanted to do.

If God restricted all evil, then none of us would ever pick to never follow him. Therefore, by giving us free choice, evil is created from the wrong choices.

God punishes all evil acts both on and off this planet.

It takes balls to be a Christian because you have to have faith in something that you will never know all the answers to. But I know enough. Even if there was a chance that God is not real, I would still take that chance. Because, assuming that He is, I would be going to Hell for not accepting him. This topic of "Why doesn't God stop all evil" happens to be one of, if not the biggest, wall to faith for people who are legitimately interested in Christianity.

I don't want you or anyone else to end up in such a horrible place. It is something that you should really consider looking into. I am always happy to respond to any questions concerning the Lord. big grin

Adam_PoE
If God prevented all evil from happening, cause and effect would have no meaning.

Bullshit. If someone chose evil, and god intervened, it does not negate that choice, it just prevents harm.

In other words, it is man's fault for all evil that occurs in this world, and not the Lord's.

There is no such thing as an innocent bystandar. If you have the power to intercede, and stand by and do nothing, then you are not innocent, you are complicit.

Without evil, people wouldn't choose between God and their own earthly interests.

Get this everybody, victreebelvictr is seriously arguing that god allows children to be molested, so they will believe in him.

If you saved that child from death, then it was God's will for that child to live on. If not, there are other reasons that no man can understand. Assuming that God does exist (in your case), questioning the reasons behind His actions is pointless if He is omniscient.

Then by your reasoning, this is totally cool:

Yet you stand by the concept of abortion, in which 3,000 babies are murdered brutally every day. Not only do you stand by this idea, but support it.

I know that you have gone through struggle, but defeating the idea of God will not fill that empty hole that the earth ever so fails to fill. I do hope you have the courage to become a Christian one day.

I am perfectly satisfied with my life, thanks. I am not gullible enough to be a Christian.

victreebelvictr
Alright, well I am happy that you are happy with your child murdering life style. thumb up

truejedi
Following a God who isn't good... Now that's a scary thing. I spent thirty years in church and Christian schools, and they never explained the OP well. It wasn't till I got old enough to realize it wasn't that I couldn't understand, it was that they didn't know that I walked away and won't go back...

Old Man Whirly!
Following a God who isn't good... Now that's a scary thing. I spent thirty years in church and Christian schools, and they never explained the OP well. It wasn't till I got old enough to realize it wasn't that I couldn't understand, it was that they didn't know that I walked away and won't go back... My Catholic upbringing collapsed the same way.

Downstairsconve
Alright, well I am happy that you are happy with your child murdering life style. thumb up Each to me we make a child we have to start all over again with a different brain instead of evolving our partners.

The whole need of children is to extend the strain but one day the sun will explode, what then mister Christian? I've thought about things that would truly drive you down.

Downstairsconve
Not to say I haven't demonstrated that I'm contemplating the tests I may face if I chose to put forth extra effort.

Downstairsconve
Better to be capable of violence and choose to avoid it than be castrated by the Church

victreebelvictr
"Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which. leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
Matthew 7:14

Very few people in this world will truly find Jesus sadly. I hope all of you one day change your minds. big grin

victreebelvictr
Here is a site that answers a lot of the questions asked on this thread. If, somehow, the link is broken, try copy and pasting it into the search engine.

https://www.gotquestions.org/is-God-evil.html

Adam_PoE
Alright, well I am happy that you are happy with your child murdering life style. thumb up

God is militantly pro-abortion:

Cq3U09DeKpg

victreebelvictr

Cq3U09DeKpg 1. You haven't responded to the fact that you also support child murder, so if you think God is all evil, you are just as bad. thumb up

2. The amount of inaccuracy in that video is astonishing. Maybe read that link I posted. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Adam_PoE
1. You haven't responded to the fact that you also support child murder, so if you think God is all evil, you are just as bad. thumb up

2. The amount of inaccuracy in that video is astonishing. Maybe read that link I posted. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It is you who cited my support for reproductive choice as a judgment. I just pointed out that if you have a problem with it, then you have a problem with your god.

It is so inaccurate, but I am not seeing any specific objections.

victreebelvictr
Eh, I have already made my points clear with the link above.

Anyway, I will be sure to pray for you.

God bless. smile

Adam_PoE
Eh, I have already made my points clear with the link above.

Anyway, I will be sure to pray for you.

God bless. smile

Me too:

Cq3U09DeKpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.