Proud Boys to march on DC for Trump as Cruz leads 12 Republican election challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

FrstBttnBlocked
They're not proud they've gotten a thousand stitches and no kisses.

They're just doing the lord's work

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL@ pooty posting this and acting as if it is actually a bad thing lol.

So some republicans are finally showing they have the balls to do the right thing. Good for them.

Sadly, it probably won't be enough to overturn the fraudulent election but it gives me hope that there are still some repubs willing to do what is right regardless of the consequences.

truejedi
Lol. 17 more days. Keep donating to Trump. He needs your money more than you do.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by truejedi
Lol. 17 more days. Keep donating to Trump. He needs your money more than you do. laughing out loud bingo! thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Thought you were leaving, pooty? Well, what are you waiting for? No one here will miss you, I promise. wink

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Thought you were leaving, pooty? Well, what are you waiting for? No one here will miss you, I promise. wink You so triggered. laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Prediction: a year from now pooty will still be saying "I'm leaving soon." laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Prediction: a year from now pooty will still be saying "I'm leaving soon." laughing out loud laughing out loud you more triggered.

Neon1234
Prediction: a year from now pooty will still be saying "I'm leaving soon." laughing out loud

We all know he's never going to leave.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Neon1234
We all know he's never going to leave.

thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Neon1234
We all know he's never going to leave. your attempted reverse psychology not eon gives you guys away. laughing out loud

Neon1234
Oh?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
your attempted reverse psychology not eon gives you guys away. laughing out loud

I thought it was discord voltron-chat that gave them away. at least they're finally out of the closet

truejedi
Whisky, you ought to stay- post January 20th is going to be fun.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I thought it was discord voltron-chat that gave them away. at least they're finally out of the closet yes they are laughing out loud in their "safe space"Originally posted by truejedi
Whisky, you ought to stay- post January 20th is going to be fun. the plan is exactly that, sometime late Jan early Feb is the exit, I won't be able to be reliably on the web long after that. thumb up

MaryWilliams
very interesting, thanks

Robtard
"Ted Cruz will lead 12 GOP senators who are still trying to overturn the presidential election for Donald Trump." -Snip

laughing

When it came time to 'put one's money where one's mouth is', only 12 showed up for ole Donnie. Hilarious.

Seems Cruz will be the de facto Trump-cult leader. Though it wouldn't surprise me if Trump abandons Cruz by the 2024 election.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
"Ted Cruz will lead 12 GOP senators who are still trying to overturn the presidential election for Donald Trump." -Snip

laughing

When it came time to 'put one's money where one's mouth is', only 12 showed up for ole Donnie. Hilarious.

Seems Cruz will be the de facto Trump-cult leader. Though it wouldn't surprise me if Trump abandons Cruz by the 2024 election. they are all cvnts.

Robtard
And they're allowed to be. Just as people are allowed to remember these people's actions and bring said actions up for decades to come. The internet remembers. smile

Old Man Whirly!
These people are horrible.

jaden_2.0
A bit cold for Hawaiian shirts, isn't it?

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :tomcatbetagiljotiinichairjerryyeslaughing hystericalHappy Dancedance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=670364&pagenumber=11#post17369273

Old Man Whirly!
Remind me did the proud boys march on DC?

Bashar Teg
yup, something happend. but now trumpers are trying to convince everyone that the insurrection and obvious coup attempt never happened. I wonder if they'll fool anyone

ilikecomics
The leader of the proud boys was an fbi informant. That whole group is cucked.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ilikecomics
The leader of the proud boys was an fbi informant. That whole group is cucked. you mean is after they leaned on him and mitigated charges with a deal.Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yup, something happend. but now trumpers are trying to convince everyone that the insurrection and obvious coup attempt never happened. I wonder if they'll fool anyone No doubt the usual suspects who don't need convincing because... alt right reasons.

ilikecomics
you mean is after they leaned on him and mitigated charges with a deal. No doubt the usual suspects who don't need convincing because... alt right reasons.

Still sounds like a betrayal of ideals. If you're going to go fight people in the zeitgeist of culture war, you have to be prepared to be leaned on by the feds.

I'm not made of tough stuff, therefore I read and battle with ideas.

Old Man Whirly!
Still sounds like a betrayal of ideals. If you're going to go fight people in the zeitgeist of culture war, you have to be prepared to be leaned on by the feds.

I'm not made of tough stuff, therefore I read and battle with ideas. when people see their liberty at risk they generally fold hard or soft. Nobody wants four walls and strangers.

ilikecomics
when people see their liberty at risk they generally fold hard or soft. Nobody wants four walls and strangers.

Im not disagreeing, nor am I saying I'm a brave proud badass, just that the 'proud' boys should be held to a higher standard.

Old Man Whirly!
Im not disagreeing, nor am I saying I'm a brave proud badass, just that the 'proud' boys should be held to a higher standard. Why? I don't get you, their entire purpose is due to fear of the different, surely cowardice is a key part of the movement.

ilikecomics
Why? I don't get you, their entire purpose is due to fear of the different, surely cowardice is a key part of the movement.

I understand the proud boys to be macho, manosphere types. They were sick of seeing weak, spaghetti armed people in all black uniforms beat people up and do property damage. Whether their perception of anti fa is correct or not, I wouldn't say it was out of fear, unless anti fa is doing what they do out of fear and not out of principle.
If that were the case for antifa to be cowards as well then Id agree to your framing that the proud boys are also cowards.

Old Man Whirly!
I understand the proud boys to be macho, manosphere types. They were sick of seeing weak, spaghetti armed people in all black uniforms beat people up and do property damage. Whether their perception of anti fa is correct or not, I wouldn't say it was out of fear, unless anti fa is doing what they do out of fear and not out of principle.
If that were the case for antifa to be cowards as well then Id agree to your framing that the proud boys are also cowards. I don't think it's Antifa the proud boys fear. But you are right, both the proud boy leaders have turned out to be somewhat pathetic in hindsight. Whatever that says about their movement.

ilikecomics
I don't think it's Antifa the proud boys fear. But you are right, both the proud boy leaders have turned out to be somewhat pathetic in hindsight. Whatever that says about their movement.

thumb up thumb up

Adam_PoE
Nobody wants four walls and strangers.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/5ff3b91de9fe22802c1a4a33840e3385/tenor.gif

That sounds like my Friday night, honey.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
https://media1.tenor.com/images/5ff3b91de9fe22802c1a4a33840e3385/tenor.gif

That sounds like my Friday night, honey. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.