Full recording of Trump's call to GA re voting fraud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Here's a link of the Presidents' conference call to Ga's state authorities.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/audio-trumps-full-jan-2-call-with-ga-secretary-of-state/2021/01/03/3f9426f4-7937-4718-8a8e-9d6052001991_video.html

StiltmanFTW
It's all over the web now.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Here's a link of the Presidents' conference call to Ga's state authorities.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/audio-trumps-full-jan-2-call-with-ga-secretary-of-state/2021/01/03/3f9426f4-7937-4718-8a8e-9d6052001991_video.html Yeah, he is a piece of shit. It's humiliating for the us he was ever president.Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's all over the web now. thumb up

Robtard
Trumpers are of course doing their standard defenses:

"Trump didn't say what you heard him say."

"Trump meant something else."

"What about Hunter's laptop!"

"But Jill Biden called herself a doctor!"

'Trump meant find an extra 11,780 legal votes!"

When in reality Trump is on tape demanding a state official cheat for him to help overturn a legal election.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
Trumpers are of course doing their standard defenses:

"Trump didn't say what you heard him say."

"Trump meant something else."

"What about Hunter's laptop!"

"But Jill Biden called herself a doctor!"

'Trump meant find an extra 11,780 legal votes!"

When in reality Trump is on tape demanding a state official cheat for him to help overturn a legal election.

it's because trumpism is a cult

Robtard
They don't care how Trump wins, just that he wins. Any means possible.

jaden_2.0
"FIND. THE. VOTES
FIND. THE. VOTES
FIND. THE. VOTES
LOCK. HER. UP
LOCK. HER. UP
LOCK. HER. UP
BUILD. THE. WALL
BUILD. THE. WALL
BUILD. THE. WALL
STOP. THE. STEAL
STOP. THE. STEAL
STOP. THE. STEAL
****. MY. WIFE"

No not the last one...cough.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
"FIND. THE. VOTES
FIND. THE. VOTES
FIND. THE. VOTES
LOCK. HER. UP
LOCK. HER. UP
LOCK. HER. UP
BUILD. THE. WALL
BUILD. THE. WALL
BUILD. THE. WALL
STOP. THE. STEAL
STOP. THE. STEAL
STOP. THE. STEAL
****. MY. WIFE"

No not the last one...cough. laughing out loud

Robtard
KMC Trumpers are avoiding this thread. laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
KMC Trumpers are avoiding this thread. laughing out loud Trumpers avoiding KMC now they have the bolt hole to suck at e=mommy's teet! laughing out loud

Robtard
That sounds a lot like a "safe space"...

Old Man Whirly!
That sounds a lot like a "safe space"... Once Surt was forced to realise he wasn't "special" in the way he thought and had to play by the same rules as the rest of us. He and they were done! Safe Space was the only answer, like Trumps law suits Surt's arguments had no validity. So, a safe space warm and milky with mommy was needed.

Robtard
Is Play-Doh being handed out as well?

Robtard
Seems some are requesting that FBI Director Christopher Wray open up a criminal investigation into Trump's phone with GA officials.

If Wray does this (and he should) or even floats the idea, Trump will fire him.

Old Man Whirly!
Is Play-Doh being handed out as well? I don't know, Eon has been pretending you have joined and someone is trolling as me to get me over there... retarded! laughing out loudThe funniest thing about the whole Surt plot is how stupid he took pr for and how weak he thought the mods are. Bada is as relentless and me or Broly and has a ban button, he is impossible to beat really because he will let people post ban them and leave it to Imp to erase everything. (Imp is Bada's clean up guy... no homo laughing out loud smile. Neither one of those two, Imp or Bada will let that shit fly and pr, is not a mug he is a smart bloke. So that kind of attack and stupid psychology is destined to fail. A further shout out to Bada, like some of my family members he may be a conservative but he is an honourable one.Originally posted by Robtard
Seems some are requesting that FBI Director Christopher Wray open up a criminal investigation into Trump's phone with GA officials.

If Wray does this (and he should) or even floats the idea, Trump will fire him. At last it begins. laughing out loud

Robtard
But the mods were going to be "taught a lesson" or something...

Yeah, really depends how Christopher Wray reacts, wouldn't surprise me if Trump fires him though in the next 16 days.

Old Man Whirly!
But the mods were going to be "taught a lesson" or something...

Yeah, really depends how Christopher Wray reacts, wouldn't surprise me if Trump fires him though in the next 16 days. Yes they were laughing out loud It never works like that, O.K. perhaps the only time it nearly did was with MS house, but that guy was way beyond my outdated script kiddie abilities and to be honest had mad skillz.

Re: Wray, he actually has to act and Trumps firing him will be the worst thing Trump could do, we predicted all this to a point when Barr went.

Flyattractor
Wow. Old KMC is a Full On Lefty No Nut Cirlce Jerk.

You guys going Full LimpDickPhaggotSUcking in here.

...no shock.

Quincy
Originally posted by Flyattractor

...no shock.

whatever goof

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Flyattractor

...no shock. Originally posted by Quincy
whatever goof laughing out loud

ArtificialGlory
This shit is getting downright sad.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
This shit is getting downright sad. Trumpers are hilarious.

Robtard
Trump-Appointed U.S. Attorney In Georgia Resigns

The top U.S. prosecutor in Atlanta resigned from his post Monday, giving no clear reason for his departure.

The online news site Talking Points Memo reported a memo from U.S. Attorney Byung J. "BJay" Pak dated Monday in which the prosecutor blamed "unforeseen circumstances" for his departure. -snip

Timing is suspect as it happened not long after the Trump GA tapes were released. Could be coincidence I guess

Old Man Whirly!
Trump-Appointed U.S. Attorney In Georgia Resigns

The top U.S. prosecutor in Atlanta resigned from his post Monday, giving no clear reason for his departure.

The online news site Talking Points Memo reported a memo from U.S. Attorney Byung J. "BJay" Pak dated Monday in which the prosecutor blamed "unforeseen circumstances" for his departure. -snip

Timing is suspect as it happened not long after the Trump GA tapes were released. Could be coincidence I guess You don't guess its a coincidence and neither does anyone with any brain...

Robtard
No, no, no, it's just "unforeseen circumstances" smile

Old Man Whirly!
No, no, no, it's just "unforeseen circumstances" smile shifty y-y-ye-es of course it is. laughing out loud

Newjak
Listened to the full call today.

Wow did make Trump look bad. The President was basically gaslighting the GA folks on the call.

Anytime they even began to say something he didn't like he shut them down and just rambled the same things over and over.

One of the craziest parts is when someone on team Trump suggested deputizing Trump's lawyers so they could see confidential information they wouldn't other wise be entitled to seeing.

It was definitely a desperation call.

I know Trump right now is protected by his cult supporters but history is not going to be kind to this man.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak

Wow did make Trump look bad. The President was basically gaslighting the GA folks on the call.

Anytime they even began to say something he didn't like he shut them down and just rambled the same things over and over.

One of the craziest parts is when someone on team Trump suggested deputizing Trump's lawyers so they could see confidential information they wouldn't other wise be entitled to seeing.

I know Trump right now is protected by his cult supporters but history is not going to be kind to this man. thumb up or his Cult of supporters Newjak... It's bloody awful.

gold slorg
lol he did the right thing, u cant let cucks like Biden get the power, this is very good for him, shows he's a true patriot willing to do all it takes to stop his country from being demolished, another win for Trump=greatest US president

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by gold slorg
lol he did the right thing, u cant let cucks like Biden get the power, this is very good for him, shows he's a true patriot willing to do all it takes to stop his country from being demolished, another win for Trump=greatest US president Your satire is superb sometimes, you know that?

carthage
Trump is ****ing delusional and he literally asked for votes, lmao. What a manbaby.

Robtard
Originally posted by Newjak

I know Trump right now is protected by his cult supporters but history is not going to be kind to this man.

I've only skimmed it, but yeah, it's ****ing bad and on a criminal level.

"I just want to find 11,780 votes." -Trump

Yeah, not how that works.

Newjak
I've only skimmed it, but yeah, it's ****ing bad and on a criminal level.

"I just want to find 11,780 votes." -Trump

Yeah, not how that works. Yeah if you've ever heard of LegalEagle on youtube he does a good of breaking down the call in a legal format.

Robtard
Stands to reason if Trump did this call to GA, he did similar "Just find me 'X' amount of votes" calls to other states where he lost by a similar or smaller, as flipping GA alone would not net him the win.

I hope the Biden administration and AG looks into this, as they'll have access to the WH call log and recordings.

carthage
Why would they do that?? Obama never prosecuted Cheney and Bush for lying about the war in Iraq? Why would they all of a sudden look into prosecuting a criminal like him? The dems are spineless

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by carthage
Why would they do that?? Obama never prosecuted Cheney and Bush for lying about the war in Iraq? Why would they all of a sudden look into prosecuting a criminal like him? The dems are spineless Undermining your own democracy, is tantamount to treason.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Undermining your own democracy, is tantamount to treason. Trumpers don't care as long as Trump wins. They've taken the 'by any means possible' approach, as we're seeing over and over.

Old Man Whirly!
Trumpers don't care as long as Trump wins. They've taken the 'by any means possible' approach, as we're seeing over and over. thumb up I know but I thought I'd explaine it to Fly/Star/Nuke/Riv/Lord of Brooklyn/Carthage.

gold slorg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Your satire is superb sometimes, you know that? thx mate, really love Trump, best thing to happen for stuff like that, he's pure gold for that smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USLCJ0mRq3M

Lol, his inner circle must be like some type of comedy sketch

Darth Thor
Originally posted by carthage
Why would they do that?? Obama never prosecuted Cheney and Bush for lying about the war in Iraq? Why would they all of a sudden look into prosecuting a criminal like him? The dems are spineless

Well they have gone after Trump before - Russiagate

But yeah I agree with your logic- why go after a man baby for being a man baby, when no one went after anyone for starting illegal wars.

Newjak
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well they have gone after Trump before - Russiagate

But yeah I agree with your logic- why go after a man baby for being a man baby, when no one went after anyone for starting illegal wars. It used to be that you did to let the country move on.

At least that was always the justification. I don't necessarily agree with it but the logic is probably more of you don't want administrations fearing they'll be held up and taken to jail for every decision they make.

That being said those previous instances the people leaving had the good sense to shut up and move on.

Trump is not doing that. So they may just make an example out of him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.