Thing vs. Wrecker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Thing is...

CosmicComet
Wrecker bends Ben over

h1a8
Wrecker

Enzeru
Yeah, Wrecker.

Probably also rather convincingly. They've faced off a couple of times in the past and Wrecker pretty much always had the upper hand. Wrecker is at that sweet spot, where he is above people like Thing and below people like Thor. When he has his full Wrecking Crew, he becomes much more of a threat.

As far as I recall there was one instance, where Thing clearly got the better of Wrecker. He dodged an attack, grabbed Wrecker from behind and started easily choking him, until he was stopped. So he seems to be strong enough to put the Wrecker into a dangerous chokehold, but as soon as punching, durability and especially the crowbar get involved, he is at a massive disadvantage.

StiltmanFTW
Wrecker can hurt him, but in the end he's just a jobber and Ben beat his ass already in the past.

Wonder Man

Wonder Man
The storyline is always alluding to that in the comic.

Bentley
Thing destroyed Hulk. This is not Colossus people, Ben has a higher stock that Wrecker

zopzop
I remember them fighting in the late 80s and Thing actually won. This was Wrecker at his full power too.

But on average I'd say Wrecker wins.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Bentley
Thing destroyed Hulk. This is not Colossus people, Ben has a higher stock that Wrecker

Wrecker actually one shot savage Hulk wink

Bentley
Originally posted by -K-M-
Wrecker actually one shot savage Hulk wink

Current Thing would destroy classic savage Hulk, make the thread ahah

-K-M-

DarkSaint85
Mungi is a major mover and shaker now in the Canadian World. He has no time for your fripperies.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Bentley
Current Thing would destroy classic savage Hulk, make the thread ahah

If you put Thing against a weaker and less skilled Thing, the weaker and less skilled version would win.

Bentley
Originally posted by CosmicComet
If you put Thing against a weaker and less skilled Thing, the weaker and less skilled version would win.

I see, you think every Thing is maximum skill and strength, wise man.

carthage
Wrecker gets sodomized so badly he moans Bane's name as he's penetrated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.