Protestors Breach Capital Building

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Newjak
This is scary. Hopefully things don't get too out of hand but this could get really crazy.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
This is scary. Hopefully things don't get to out of hand but this could get really crazy. Bloody hell, turning the telly back on.

Newjak
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Bloody hell, turning the telly back on. The House and Senate have been getting evacuated.

Right now it seems mostly it's been nonviolent. Just worried this is a tinderbox waiting for a match.

jaden_2.0
Wow.
Such democracy.
Many freedom

Old Man Whirly!
The House and Senate have been getting evacuated.

Right now it seems mostly it's been nonviolent. Just worried this is a tinderbox waiting for a match. It is, many mad extremists methinks. Something almost certainly will happen. It's awful, the writing has been on the wall for months. Trump did this. Any blood is on he and his pals hands.

Newjak
It is, many mad extremists methinks. Something almost certainly will happen. It's awful, the writing has been on the wall for months. Trump did this. Any blood is on he and his pals hands. Agreed especially after his stupid rally earlier today.

DarthAloysius
Apparently some protestors are armed and shots have been fired, I hope they get things under control.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Wow.
Such democracy.
Many freedom

such support 4 police! much law and order! wow!

Old Man Whirly!
Agreed especially after his stupid rally earlier today. Yup, he is mad, if anyone dies he must be held accountable.

emporerpants
It's a God damn disgrace and it's scary. Trump and his enablers caused this. They should all be locked up. I know the trumpers will continue to support this, as they are brainwashed into justifying anything for their lord and master, but everyone else sees how horrible and terrible this is. There is no way the republican party will survive this in the long run. They will always have their cultists, but sane people won't be comfortable backing republicans after this.

Just look how Georgia flipped. I expect that to happen much more, to the point that the republicans don't have a real shot at winning anything significant anymore, and you know what? Good. This is exposing what many republicans actually are (not all of course, but enough). We are seeing the end of the republican party as a viable political force in the US, at least for awhile imo.

This is a disgrace and it's horrifing. The republicans did this and Trump and his cronies should face jail time.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by emporerpants
It's a God damn disgrace and it's scary. Trump and his enablers caused this. They should all be locked up. I know the trumpers will continue to support this, as they are brainwashed into justifying anything for their lord and master, but everyone else sees how horrible and terrible this is. There is no way the republican party will survive this in the long run. They will always have their cultists, but sane people won't be comfortable backing republicans after this.

Just look how Georgia flipped. I expect that to happen much more, to the point that the republicans don't have a real shot at winning anything significant anymore, and you know what? Good. This exposing the what many republicans actually are (not all of course, but enough). We are seeing the end of the republican party as a viable political force in the US, at least for awhile imo.

This is a disgrace and it's horrifing. The republicans did this and Trump and his cronies should face jail time. Yup, and enablers, and even internet trolls who pushed his foul bile out there.

Newjak
Trump's tweet was pretty weak given the response he needed to give.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
such support 4 police! much law and order! wow!

Many MANNY Law an dorder.

Much constitutionals

ares834
This is scary. Hopefully things don't get too out of hand but this could get really crazy.

It's pretty insane. And even more embarrassing.

Trump's tweet was pretty weak given the response he needed to give.

LAW AND ORDER!

BackFire

Old Man Whirly!
Trump's tweet was pretty weak given the response he needed to give. Haven't seen it, I don't do Twitter, what did he say?

ares834
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ErEvddbVQAA8z9e.jpg

What a bunch of clowns.

Old Man Whirly!

Newjak
Originally posted by ares834
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ErEvddbVQAA8z9e.jpg

What a bunch of clowns. Indeed they are clowns.

Old Man Whirly!
Former DC Police Chief Charles Ramsey: "What I'd want the president to do is shut the hell up and get out of the way. He's like a cancer."

"This is as close to a coup attempt as this country has ever seen."

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
My sig is looking more and more possible.

Newjak
A woman is now being treated for gunshot wounds to the chest.

Old Man Whirly!
A woman is now being treated for gunshot wounds to the chest. I am sickened, I just read that. Ffs... this is a coup.

Newjak
Although I think this could be running out of momentum. Hopefully they are getting tired and I don't think enough people joined in the surge into the building.

Trump is scum but he and his supporters are similar in one way for sure. They like to boast but when presented with the actual acts they aren't as strong or dedicated.

ares834
I am sickened, I just read that. Ffs... this is a coup.

It's a bunch of idiot larpers. They can't do shit about the results.

Old Man Whirly!

Newjak
Just heard from NBC the lady was shot by one of the law enforcement agencies in the building.

Quincy
Who's surprised at this, really?

Newjak
@Whirly you got it exactly right.

Trump needs to admit defeat. That would be the best thing moving forward.

carthage
What a bunch of ****ing idiots. Why is it so hard for these retards to accept the fact he lost??? Are they really living in another reality where they can't process the election results? Lmao

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Quincy
Who's surprised at this, really? I'm not but at the same time I am it's insane.Originally posted by Newjak

Trump needs to admit defeat. That would be the best thing moving forward. He has to go Newjak. Right I'm out of here this is actually making me quite angry, when I think of how people have propagated and promoted this piece of shit.

Robtard
It is, many mad extremists methinks. Something almost certainly will happen. It's awful, the writing has been on the wall for months. Trump did this. Any blood is on he and his pals hands.

Trump incites Trumpers to violence and then washes his hands of it like a true coward.

Robtard

Trump needs to admit defeat. That would be the best thing moving forward.

Trump said today at his alt-right rally that he would never concede and would never accept he lost. So that's not going to happen.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Trump incites Trumpers to violence and then washes his hands of it like a true coward. How much blood if people try and arrest him.

Robtard
How much blood if people try and arrest him.

That's not going to happen, he's unfortunately still the sitting POTUS. If the Republicans in Congress grew a spine (they won't) and did a quick impeachment, Trump could be removed.

But that will never happen, so we have another two weeks of this shit-clown-show because Trump won't concede, keeps inciting his people up and there's some Republicans in Congress who actively feed it, like the 12 lead by Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley.

Do wonder what Cruz, Hawley and the other 10 objectors feel like now, after the capital has been taken over by domestic terrorist.

Newjak
How much blood if people try and arrest him. Apparently CNN is reporting that Aides to the President have been urging him to put out a stronger statement but Trump has refused.

BackFire
A woman was shot in the neck by police and rushed out on a stretcher.

Newjak
That's not going to happen, he's unfortunately still the sitting POTUS. If the Republicans in Congress grew a spine (they won't) and did a quick impeachment, Trump could be removed.

But that will never happen, so we have another two weeks of this shit-clown-show because Trump won't concede, keeps inciting his people up and there's some Republicans in Congress who actively feed it, like the 12 lead by Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley.

Do wonder what Cruz, Hawley and the other 10 objectors feel like now, after the capital has been taken over by domestic terrorist. I'm sure they only care because they were put in possible danger.

After this their own personal gain will still be the highest priority.

Trocity
There will be riots over that now too.

Unless she was white.

Robtard
Oh Trumpers...

https://i.imgur.com/gr3bh1d.jpg

Robtard
Apparently CNN is reporting that Aides to the President have been urging him to put out a stronger statement but Trump has refused.

Why would he? This is exactly what he wanted and incited.

I'm sure they only care because they were put in possible danger.

After this their own personal gain will still be the highest priority.

Accurate

Newjak
Originally posted by BackFire
A woman was shot in the neck by police and rushed out on a stretcher. That's terrible I hope that woman makes it through this.

Darth Thor
Wow. Americans are crazy. But at least you own the Crazy!

Robtard
IF BLM or Antifa had done this, full force would have been used from the start. These people are lucky they're who they are.

Old Man Whirly!
IF BLM or Antifa had done this, full force would have been used from the start. These people are lucky they're who they are. True

Newjak
IF BLM or Antifa had done this, full force would have been used from the start. These people are lucky they're who they are. True

Old Man Whirly!
A supporter of President Trump sits inside Speaker Pelosi's office.

wtf, seriously they are going into Offices with top secret information?

Robtard

wtf, seriously they are going into Offices with top secret information?

Cops are taking selfies with the terrorists. <--- Vid attached

Oh my...

Old Man Whirly!
Cops are taking selfies with the terrorists. <--- Vid attached

Oh my... This is insane...

jaden_2.0
Oh Trumpers...

https://i.imgur.com/gr3bh1d.jpg

Caption this picture:

"Look at me... I'm the Captain now"

Newjak

wtf, seriously they are going into Offices with top secret information? Yup.

Also Trump released a tapped message that essentially says.

Your votes were stolen but please settle down.

What is this garbage. This is what happens when adults placate a man-child and ask what's the harm.

Old Man Whirly!
Yup.

Also Trump released a tapped message that essentially says.

Your votes were stolen but please settle down.

What is this garbage. This is what happens when adults placate a man-child and ask what's the harm. Yup, it's surreal, at this point I'm at a loss in the UK he would have been arrested by now.

Old Man Whirly!

ares834
Yes. Very special.

SamZED
Great job guys. thumb up Putin and other pos dictators are celebrating right now. Trump and his supporters gave them exactly what they wanted. Can't wait to listen to all of our propaganda channels tomorrow saying that that's what the US style of democracy leads to and how blessed we all are to live under our regimes.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ares834
Yes. Very special. Bingo! thumb up

Robtard
Caption this picture:

"Look at me... I'm the Captain now"

laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by SamZED
Great job guys. thumb up Putin and other pos dictators are celebrating right now. Trump and his supporters gave them exactly what they wanted. Can't wait to listen to all of our propaganda channels tomorrow saying that that's what the US style of democracy leads to and how blessed we all are to live under our regimes. Also Bingo! thumb up

Bashar Teg
lulz @ another shitcanned frivolous lawsuit.

"The Great American REEEEEEEEE" is almost upon us

i guess this is it. "reeeeeeee"

Old Man Whirly!
i guess this is it. "reeeeeeee" Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i guess this is it. "reeeeeeee" It's so ****ing sad, I can't even laugh at them Reeeeeeing

jaden_2.0
bRxZnGPGIus

ArtificialGlory
This is what happens when you elect a narcissistic populist as president.

Trocity
This is all taking place in and around government buildings right?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Trocity
This is all taking place in and around government buildings right? Yup, that sat in the speakers office where so much highly confidential info must be.

Old Man Whirly!
Law enforcement officials now appear to be trying to clear rioters out of areas of the Capitol by deploying tear gas and flash grenades.

Bashar Teg
bRxZnGPGIus

shot, just for storming the nation's capital and threatening democracy?

awful

Old Man Whirly!
shot, just for storming the nation's capital and threatening democracy?

awful Who shot her? To be honest it is very sad and sickening, still all on Trump, did you see them all weapons out? What a freak show!

ArtificialGlory

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!

victreebelvictr
I am starting to think that we should go Ukraine style on these "peaceful protesters".

Old Man Whirly!

Silent Master
Nice to see law enforcement finally taking protests seriously and trying to get them under control immediately.

Old Man Whirly!
Woman shot at the Capitol has died - report
A woman shot in the chest on Capitol grounds today, as a pro-Trump mob stormed the building, has died, according to NBC News.

Needless and sad.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Silent Master
Nice to see law enforcement finally taking protests seriously and trying to get them under control immediately. Oh Trumper...

Silent Master
Huh?

Bashar Teg
Oh Trumper...

such vile cretins

victreebelvictr
This whole thing just displays that democracies are not functional.

Bashar Teg
nah

victreebelvictr
Theocracy is the way to go. thumb up

Neon1234
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Theocracy is the way to go. thumb up

Muslim theocracy?

Bashar Teg
stamping out fascism should suffice.

Old Man Whirly!
stamping out fascism should suffice. As it ever has.

DarthAloysius

DarthAloysius

victreebelvictr

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!

Neon1234
Nope, Jewish.

I like your name.

Why Jewish?

I thought you were Christian.

Bashar Teg
have trumpers tried to blame this on antifa and blm yet?

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Neon1234
Why Jewish?

I thought you were Christian. In the time King David of the Bible was in rule, it was considered Jewish Theocracy. I see why that was confusing though, my bad for not explaining it.

StyleTime
I seem to remember a few posters here claim that only the "Leftists" were looney enough to do something like this. They said this wouldn't happen if Trump lost, since people on the right don't protest or riot or somesuch.

I don't normally play into the pettiness, but .....lulz.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by StyleTime
I seem to remember a few posters here claim that only the "Leftists" were looney enough to do something like this. They said this wouldn't happen if Trump lost, since people on the right don't protest or riot or somesuch.

I don't normally play into the pettiness, but .....lulz.

Remember the good ol'days when this is what a deranged, unhinged loser looked like?

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/01/captureno1.png?w=883

KharmaDog

Robtard

Robtard
Schumer just spoke, he said the attackers are "domestic terrorist" and he called out Trump for inciting them to do this over the last couple of months with his lies.

Schumer's not wrong, if Trump had conceded and accepted his loss like a normal rational adult, his cult would have listened to him.

cdtm
Pipe bombs found, one at the RNC headquarters, the other in a package to Democrats.

Robtard
Remember the good ol'days when this is what a deranged, unhinged loser looked like?

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/01/captureno1.png?w=883

Robtard remembers

BackFire
have trumpers tried to blame this on antifa and blm yet?

Yes. There are conspiracy theories on Twitter and Facebook already that it was antifa who did this and they were pretending to be Trump supporters, based on a photo that shows a supposed antifa member who kind of looks like one of the rioters today.

Bashar Teg
have trumpers tried to blame this on antifa and blm yet? Originally posted by BackFire
Yes. There are conspiracy theories on Twitter and Facebook already that it was antifa who did this and they were pretending to be Trump supporters, based on a photo that shows a supposed antifa member who kind of looks like one of the rioters today.
wow what a shock. so unpredictable. trumpers are totally gonna fool em all

Robtard
As Rush Limbaugh said before the MAGABomber was identified/arrested 'people on the Right just don't do these kinds of things, this is a Leftist', or something along those lines. Then The MAGAbomber was arrested and ole Rush took the 'No True Scotsman' route.

cdtm

One of the protestors did claim he was a Democrat before Trump "earned his vote".

Doesn't prove anything, but is exactly the sort of thing that feeds theories.

Silent Master

Are the people pushing the conspiracy theories condemning the protests/riots? if not, then they're just making excuses.

truejedi
You support Trump, you're a traitor. So don't.

BruceSkywalker
all those bastards NEED to be charged with domestic terrorism

Silent Master
Everyone involved in political violence getting charged with domestic terrorism, I could get behind that.

Bashar Teg
fox new still calling it a "protest"

https://i.imgur.com/x93Ed6j.gif

special rules, as always. no white privilege to see here...move along.

victreebelvictr
Damn, what's up with these trumpers acting like BLM protesters? erm

BackFire

Adam_PoE
In the time King David of the Bible was in rule, it was considered Jewish Theocracy. I see why that was confusing though, my bad for not explaining it.

Hey, dipshit. God punished the Hebrews for demanding a king. Now here you are demanding the same thing.

Adam_PoE
Woman shot at the Capitol has died - report
A woman shot in the chest on Capitol grounds today, as a pro-Trump mob stormed the building, has died, according to NBC News.

Needless and sad.

https://i0.wp.com/media4.giphy.com/media/Vq5djeWOqbmSc/giphy.gif

Adam_PoE
Damn, what's up with these trumpers acting like BLM protesters? erm

Newsflash: These Trumpers are the ones inciting violence and property destruction at BLM demonstrations. Look at the arrest records. This is just more MAGA being MAGA.

truejedi
West virginia lawmaker among those who entered the Capitol building with the traitors.

DarthAloysius
Four now confirmed dead, disgraceful.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by DarthAloysius
Four now confirmed dead, disgraceful. Trump must be held accountable.

DarthAloysius
I've like to see every member of this mob arrested first. But we know that won't happen.

Newjak
As Rush Limbaugh said before the MAGABomber was identified/arrested 'people on the Right just don't do these kinds of things, this is a Leftist', or something along those lines. Then The MAGAbomber was arrested and ole Rush took the 'No True Scotsman' route. They rely on that fallacy a lot.

truejedi
If you say this was from the left, you're batshit.

Superdad76
you dont storm political building and expect to get away with it

dont mourn for the girl, be ANGERY for the people who tricked her into this you trumpiots

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
https://i0.wp.com/media4.giphy.com/media/Vq5djeWOqbmSc/giphy.gif

^^seconded thumb up

everyone who stormed the capital building deserved a bullet

Scribble
^ This thread shows that there are at least two actual fascists on KMC

Superdad76
the fasists stormed the building

i will NTO let this happen to my country

NOT

Bashar Teg

Superdad76
we can - not let any one storm our buildeng to stop an election

that is fasicm

im so angry

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Superdad76
we can - not let any one storm our buildeng to stop an election

that is fasicm

im so angry

agreed, it was certainly an attempted fascist coup, incited directly by the president and his son. anyone who argues otherwise is an obvious clown who should be ignored.

Scribble
they broke into a federal building as a mob and threatened the lives of our legislators. supporting the rule of law in this situation is not "fascism". but i'm sure you just earned lots of brownie points at discord/voltron chat for that, so enjoy basking in that attention. oh and don't forget to report me 80 times for "harassment" again for responding to your baiting. what's your mental illness exactly? does it contain the word "borderline" by any chance?

oh look. another "fascist": Saying "police should defend the Capital Building" (they should, the rioters getting that far in is an absurd security breach) is different from saying that people deserve death for their actions post-event.

Non-fascists tend to prefer non-violent results, instead of thirsting for blood. Thirsting for blood is incredibly authoritarian imo. There was a mob of violent insurgent-types, but I also saw random beer-belly dads who were caught up in the moment, taking pictures at podiums and stuff. Do they "deserve a bullet"?

I'm not playing into your personal attacks, Bash, and I don't see why you would jump to such nastiness at the drop of a hat. We've already been through our nonsense and there's no need to get back into that. It's completely off-topic.

Superdad76
https://i.imgur.com/unyE1VT.png

disgusteng

aftrer i saw last summer and they do this

dont defend them
if they were led by trump or hda guns this will be diferent story

Superdad76
lcuckily trump is a coward

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/unyE1VT.png

disgusteng

aftrer i saw last summer and they do this

dont defend them
if they were led by trump or hda guns this will be diferent story

*cringe* what vile human garbage

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Hey, dipshit. God punished the Hebrews for demanding a king. Now here you are demanding the same thing. I am glad that you looked into it. smile

But I would like some evidence please.

victreebelvictr
^^seconded thumb up

everyone who stormed the capital building deserved a bullet

*cringe* what vile human garbage

Lol.

Neon1234
It's the Left that's been calling for guillotines for the Right and the wealthy for years now.

But now it's a big deal.

What a joke.

Scribble
It's the Left that's been calling for guillotines for the Right and the wealthy for years now.

But now it's a big deal.

What a joke. I believe there were guillotines brought out a few times in the summer riots through America. I think they took one to an Amazon office or something.

I think evoking the guillotine is indeed cringey, but I understand the sentiment either way. The thing about them evoking the guillotine yesterday though is that they're obviously excluding Trump and his team, which makes the gesture pointless. If you want a French-style revolution, you don't choose the half of the aristocracy that you like and give them a free pass.

I suppose whoever set that guillotine up wasn't smart enough to realise that, though.

Superdad76
i see all that anger last summer about CHOP ? ?
which i agree with

but now i see all you babys saying its ok because trump said its ok to do it ?

what ?

what was the aim ?

over throw our election and CHOP the electers ?

how are you diferent from the ANTIFA trump was lieing about

trump and his trumpmedia lied to you . accept it and stop burying my country pls

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Scribble
I believe there were guillotines brought out a few times in the summer riots through America. I think they took one to an Amazon office or something.

I think evoking the guillotine is indeed cringey, but I understand the sentiment either way. The thing about them evoking the guillotine yesterday though is that they're obviously excluding Trump and his team, which makes the gesture pointless. If you want a French-style revolution, you don't choose the half of the aristocracy that you like and give them a free pass.

I suppose whoever set that guillotine up wasn't smart enough to realise that, though. I don't think that really matters.

If they set up a guillotine, they are joking around with the idea that they will execute those that disagree with them.

Maybe you are right, but I doubt every instance with a "guillotine" is inferring to the French Revolution. Even if it was, its scary other "intents" would still be valid points.

Superdad76
we can not kill each other because we dis agree

or may - be we can

but not for dumb trumps lies

he is a CON MAN

victreebelvictr

But now it's a big deal.

What a joke. It is freaky because that is exactly how countries in history get overtaken and ruled by the opposite party.

They joke about doing something, and then they do it when they are in the position to make the decisions.

Scribble
I don't think that really matters.

If they set up a guillotine, they are joking around with the idea that they will execute those that disagree with them.

Maybe you are right, but I doubt every instance with a "guillotine" is inferring to the French Revolution. Even if it was, its scary other "intents" would still be valid points. I tend to assume that guillotine imagery (I doubt the protestors from yesterday had a real, functioning one, but who knows) is indicative of an overthrowing of government / violent revolution. But usually it's a people's revolution. So who are they going to install as the people's leader? Trump? That'd literally be replacing the government with... the government.

Maybe they were just trying to be intimidating and didn't really think it through that much, idk.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Scribble
I tend to assume that guillotine imagery (I doubt the protestors from yesterday had a real, functioning one, but who knows) is indicative of an overthrowing of government / violent revolution. But usually it's a people's revolution. So who are they going to install as the people's leader? Trump? That'd literally be replacing the government with... the government.

Maybe they were just trying to be intimidating and didn't really think it through that much, idk. I think that might be one of the intents, but I doubt it is the only one.

Bashar Teg
i see all that anger last summer about CHOP ? ?
which i agree with

but now i see all you babys saying its ok because trump said its ok to do it ?

what ?

what was the aim ?

over throw our election and CHOP the electers ?

how are you diferent from the ANTIFA trump was lieing about

trump and his trumpmedia lied to you . accept it and stop burying my country pls

they won't accept it because they're a mentally ill and pridefully toxic cult.

Silent Master
That's not a guillotine, guillotines have a heavy metal blade used for beheading. that's just a noose.

I agree it's unacceptable.

Scribble
Originally posted by Silent Master
That's not a guillotine, guillotines have a heavy metal blade used for beheading. that's just a noose.

I agree it's unacceptable. Perhaps the picture was from before they added the blade, that's what I assumed, but yeah, it probably is a tiny little gallows instead and the headline is incorrect. It does have steps after all. Either way it's really dumb.

Edit: yeah, definitely gallows, lol https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2021/01/06/photo-protesters-erect-gallows-outside-capitol-building-d-c/

Silent Master
It's more likely the press just isn't smart enough to know the difference between a gallows and a guillotine.

Just to be clear, both are unacceptable.

Scribble
lol I just saw someone refer to the people breaking into the Capitol Building as "Y'all-Qaeda"

Silent Master
I'm just glad that people finally realized that political violence is wrong.

Neon1234
Political violence is only wrong when the Right does it.

What the Left does it, it's mostly peaceful protests.

Bashar Teg
your "but der left" attempt to deflect from the topic has failed. nice try, not-eon

Robtard
Trump incited a mob to storm the capitol building, they committed acts of domestic terrorism, Trump then dignified those actions with 'this is what happens when you steal an election lies and KMC's Trumpers are seemingly cool with it cos they're doing their standard deflection and shit-troll games. Nice.

Flyattractor
WWahhhh... I is a Scared Widdle *****! I need my diaper changed cause I shit my self... Waahhhh!

WWahhhh... I is a Scared Widdle *****! I need my diaper changed cause I shit my self... Waahhhh!

...mmmmand how SWEET it Was!

Can't wait till next time.

smokin'

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>