Justice Watch For Robtard 2021

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Trump supporters are on the warpath and I have it on good authority that domestic terrorist and traitor Robtard is on their list.

How long do you give Robtard before he meets justice?

Robtard
Hi, Lob. Trump lost. Biden will be President. The election wasn't rigged. Deal with it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Hi, Lob. Trump lost. Biden will be President. The election wasn't rigged. Deal with it. FlyeEthneoLOBStarnutjob thread.

Newjak
Really while the Capital Hill has been sieged this is what you post.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
Really while the Capital Hill has been sieged this is what you post. Yup, he does it in all his many and myriad accounts. It's nutty.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
and I have it on good authority that domestic terrorist and traitor Robtard is on their list.

Because youre one of them?

victreebelvictr
We are already stationed in Costa Rica. thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
FlyeEthneoLOBStarnutjob thread.

I DON'T NEED ALTS LIKE YOU, COWARD!!!

Bashar Teg
oh look, ethneostarflyofbrooklyn needs attention again because he's a phaggot

Neon1234
Trump supporters are on the warpath and I have it on good authority that domestic terrorist and traitor Robtard is on their list.

How long do you give Robtard before he meets justice?

Welcome back.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
oh look, ethneostarflyofbrooklyn needs attention again because he's a phaggot

SOMEBODY BEAT YOU INTO THAT ICU VACATION YOU HAD!!!

Bashar Teg
go suck-start a rifle, mongoloid

LordofBrooklyn
go suck-start a rifle, mongoloid

You should CARRY a rifle so maybe next time someone doesn't...

BEAT YOUR FACE IN UNTIL YOU'RE COMATOSE!!!!

Flyattractor
No Burn in Hell Robbie Option!

PHUCK YOU LOB!!!!!!!

Robtard
Looks like I'm going to Costa Rica going by the poll, never been, but it looks lovely.

victreebelvictr
God is coming for Rob.

Robtard
That's not how you spell "cuming".

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Flyattractor
No Burn in Hell Robbie Option!

PHUCK YOU LOB!!!!!!!

THEY WON'T ACCEPT HIM!!!

Old Man Whirly!
Robbie has triggered the rightists more than Whirly can a Surt sock thumb up Respect!

victreebelvictr
That's not how you spell "cuming". Phaggot.

Robtard
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Phaggot.

You're probably projecting again.

Bashar Teg
You should CARRY a rifle so maybe next time someone doesn't...

BEAT YOUR FACE IN UNTIL YOU'RE COMATOSE!!!!

instead of stealing everyone's oxygen, just end yourself. return your wasted minerals and nutrients to the earth for recycling. try it out, loser thumb up

victreebelvictr
You're probably projecting again. You wish.

LordofBrooklyn
instead of stealing everyone's oxygen, just end yourself. return your wasted minerals and nutrients to the earth for recycling. try it out, loser thumb up

YOU WERE PROBABLY SAYING SIMILAR BEFORE EATING PAVEMENT FROM A PUNCH!!!

Robtard
LoB made this thread because he knows Robtard is better than him and every other Trumper.

LoB also wishes he could smell my farts.

Bashar Teg
YOU WERE PROBABLY SAYING SIMILAR BEFORE EATING PAVEMENT FROM A PUNCH!!!

dig up your wh0re mother and f*ck her thumb up

victreebelvictr
How tolerant.

Bashar Teg
can't decide which account to use, fly? maybe you should fill out some job applications instead

victreebelvictr
can't decide which account to use, fly? maybe you should fill out some job applications instead I wish I was Fly, the same way you wish you were me. wink

Adam_PoE
can't decide which account to use, fly? maybe you should fill out some job applications instead

He cannot pass the drug test.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :tomcatbetagiljotiinichairjerryyeslaughing hystericalHappy Dancedance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=670364&pagenumber=11#post17369273

LordofBrooklyn
Robtard has reportedly been seen in Costa Rica.

This is one loose end President Trump may STILL fix before tomorrow!

truejedi
Tomorrow is going to be a very good day indeed.

Blakemore
Hi, Lob. Trump lost. Biden will be President. The election wasn't rigged. Deal with it. Traitor! You must meet justice!

LOB can be judge. haermm

Robtard
LoB is coping hard over Trump's loss.

Blakemore
This is one of the dumbest threads ever.

LordofBrooklyn
dig up your wh0re mother and f*ck her thumb up

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT LED TO YOU WASHING THE CONCRETE WITH YOUR BLOOD!

LordofBrooklyn
LoB is coping hard over Trump's loss.

The aftermath of Trump's loss will be far more devastating for your kind, traitor!

Bashar Teg
nobody cares about you, fly. oh well smile

Adam_PoE
nobody cares about you, fly. oh well smile

I thought he was leaving KMC. He must have been speaking about that particular sock.

Robtard
The aftermath of Trump's loss will be far more devastating for your kind, traitor!

How so?

LordofBrooklyn
How so?

You traitors will be rounded up and dealt with PUBLICLY as an example to others!

I predict it will happen around the beginning of spring.

Blakemore
Robtard is black. no expression

truejedi
You traitors will be rounded up and dealt with PUBLICLY as an example to others!

I predict it will happen around the beginning of spring.

You're a loony. Antiamerican traitor.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by truejedi

YOU DARE!!!

Blakemore
Borderline retarded

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by truejedi

The QTards' new cope is that the storm is still coming, and Trump will be inaugurated on March 4th. That is why his new prediction is spring.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Blakemore
Borderline retarded

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Blakemore
Borderline retarded Originally posted by Blakemore

How much alcohol poisoning are you suffering from?

Blakemore
If that's my predicament then, I have an excuse. What's yours?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The QTards' new cope is that the storm is still coming, and Trump will be inaugurated on March 4th. That is why his new prediction is spring.

ah, so that's why this worthless stalky troll thread was never closed.

Blakemore
Great, we have to wait a ****ing month

Bashar Teg
no need to wait, the spoilers are in: y'all quaeda will fail again, and starflyofbrooklyn will once again site his qanon sources about the great uprising on July 4th that won't happen. them comes the "day of the last straw" on halloween, which will also fail. then hopefully he'll give up on life and kill himself

truejedi
Don't worry, just wait till it reaches the supreme court.

LordofBrooklyn
no need to wait, the spoilers are in: y'all quaeda will fail again, and starflyofbrooklyn will once again site his qanon sources about the great uprising on July 4th that won't happen. them comes the "day of the last straw" on halloween, which will also fail. then hopefully he'll give up on life and kill himself

You wish death upon people quite often for someone who was nearly BLUDGEONED into the afterlife on the street!

Bashar Teg
eat a bag of horse dicks you retard

Adam_PoE
ah, so that's why this worthless stalky troll thread was never closed.

It is convoluted, so allow me to explain. They believe that the constitution dictates that a new presidency must begin on March 4th. Since this was changed to January 21st in 1933, they believe that there have been no "true" presidents since then. Instead, they believe that each elected president has actually been the CEO of the "corporation" of the United States. They believe that prior to leaving the White House, Trump signed the Insurrection Act, and that the United States is currently under martial law, and being run by the military. And on March 4th, Trump will be officially be inaugurated as the 19th president of the "republic" of the United States under the original constitution. They are complete retards.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It is convoluted, so allow me to explain. They believe that the constitution dictates that a new presidency must begin on March 4th. Since this was changed to January 21st in 1933, they believe that there have been no "true" presidents since then. Instead, they believe that each elected president has actually been the CEO of the "corporation" of the United States. They believe that prior to leaving the White House, Trump signed the Insurrection Act, and that the United States is currently under martial law, and being run by the military. And on March 4th, Trump will be officially be inaugurated as the 19th president of the "republic" of the United States under the original constitution. They are complete retards.

And when that doesn't come to pass, what will their leader Q (aka Jim Watkins) tell them is next to keep them frothing?

Blakemore
Thanksgiving Day

They'll retardly call for trump and biden will laugh at them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.