The 25th Ammendment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Can it be invoked?

Tzeentch
Can it? Sure. Will it happen? No, for the same reason the impeachment didn't lead to him getting removed. It sets a bad precedent for future presidents.

Also too much work for something that's naturally going to happen in 2 weeks anyway, and also Biden and his administration would never push for it. Biden's "brand" is anti-inflammatory politics- basically the opposite of populism. Even if he had the opportunity to crush Trump he wouldn't do it, because that would just galvanize the right.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Can it? Sure. Will it happen? No, for the same reason the impeachment didn't lead to him getting removed. It sets a bad precedent for future presidents.

Also too much work for something that's naturally going to happen in 2 weeks anyway, and also Biden and his administration would never push for it. Biden's "brand" is anti-inflammatory politics- basically the opposite of populism. Even if he had the opportunity to crush Trump he wouldn't do it, because that would just galvanize the right. Let's rephrase then, should it morally happen given the problems he has caused. Should he be allowed to walk away freely, is that a good message for and about America or does it say not everyone is equal in our democracy?

Tzeentch
Ahhh. Well, imo he should have been kicked out a long time ago for some of the shit he's done. But in regards to what happened today? I actually don't think he deserves direct blame for this stuff. Did he indirectly galvanize his fanbase with his rhetoric over the past 4 years- especially these last couple of months? Absolutely. But he never made a direct call to violence on the scale of storming DC and threatening politicians.

Now, that phone call to Georgia on the other hand... yeah he should burn for that one.

Old Man Whirly!
Ahhh. Well, imo he should have been kicked out a long time ago for some of the shit he's done. But in regards to what happened today? I actually don't think he deserves direct blame for this stuff. Did he indirectly galvanize his fanbase with his rhetoric over the past 4 years- especially these last couple of months? Absolutely. But he never made a direct call to violence on the scale of storming DC and threatening politicians.

Now, that phone call to Georgia on the other hand... yeah he should burn for that one. Dod he need to make a direct call though, was the constant drip, drip, drip of validation not enough to make these weak minded, bigoted and frankly just stupid people act on their individual entitlement and false sense of security and attack.

Tzeentch
Possibly, but enough to legally throw him out, imo. Pieces of shit are allowed to be President.

DarthAloysius
Just wait until his POTUS term is up and move ahead with regular arrest methinks.

Old Man Whirly!
Possibly, but enough to legally throw him out, imo. Pieces of shit are allowed to be President. Even if they undermine democracy?

Newjak
I think the biggest thing you could hit him on is the fact Trump keeps posting conspiracy theories to undermine the validity of this election.

The basis for anything starts from there and him abusing his power to try and steal the election.

Robtard
Mike Pence would have to be involved for the 25th to actually be done, so that's not going to happen, even though Pence had to flee the capitol building yesterday because of Trump's shit-show.

The House could impeach Trump today for a second time if they wanted, but Mitch McConnell and the Republican controlled Senate would block it again because they're spineless and put party before country.

We have 13 more days of this shit-show, just have to ride it out.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
I think the biggest thing you could hit him on is the fact Trump keeps posting conspiracy theories to undermine the validity of this election.

The basis for anything starts from there and him abusing his power to try and steal the election. We are in uncharted waters really, no one this deranged has held the position before.

Originally posted by Robtard
Mike Pence would have to be involved for the 25th to actually be done, so that's not going to happen, even though Pence had to flee the capitol building yesterday because of Trump's shit-show.

The House could impeach Trump today for a second time if they wanted, but Mitch McConnell and the Republican controlled Senate would block it again because they're spineless and put party before country.

We have 13 more days of this shit-show, just have to ride it out. More Deaths Rob, even if they are his own, it's not acceptable, is it? Surely not!

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

More Deaths Rob, even if they are his own, it's not acceptable, is it? Surely not!

Didn't say it was acceptable or should be, but unfortunately it is what it is, 13 more days of shit as Republicans are spinless.

One minor good thing, Facebook has blocked Trump and Twitter might extent their block, so that's two less avenues for him to rant and incite from.

Old Man Whirly!
Didn't say it was acceptable or should be, but unfortunately it is what it is, 13 more days of shit as Republicans are spinless.

One minor good thing, Facebook has blocked Trump and Twitter might extent their block, so that's two less avenues for him to rant and incite from. I never said you did Rob, tbh, it just frustrates me the lack of accountability for the first citizen. In the UK if this went down, some action would happen. Last night would not go unpunished.

Bashar Teg
Facebook has blocked Trump and Twitter might extent their block

they all cancelled The Trump Show laughing out loudthumb up

Robtard
I never said you did Rob, tbh, it just frustrates me the lack of accountability for the first citizen. In the UK if this went down, some action would happen. Last night would not go unpunished.

I was just clarifying. Yeah, I can't see Boris getting away with it if he did similar, he'd likely be forced to step down.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
they all cancelled The Trump Show laughing out loudthumb up

FB has said Trump will remain blocked until at least the transition to Biden in done. Twitter, unsure if they'll extend the block after the 12 hours is up.

Robtard
Just heard on the radio, Pelosi will look into bringing articles of impeachment against Trump again if Pence does not invoke the 25th Amendment to have Trump declared unfit and removed for inciting sedition. It would require at least 8 of the 15 cabinet members going along.

I'm 99.99% sure Pence won't, but it would be interesting to see McConnell's attitude toward impeachment now. I suspect more of the same, but you never know, his life was put in danger yesterday, so he might care now. We'll see soon enough.

BruceSkywalker
Can it be invoked?

yes it can and it sounds like it's going to be

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yes it can and it sounds like it's going to be I hope, so much!

Robtard
I can't see Pence doing it, even if he actually wanted to now and had at least 8 cabinet members backing him up, he knows that if he did it, he'd have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life because of unhinged Trumpers looking for revenge.

He's going to punt it to the House and have Pelosi impeach Trump again and then McConnell will do his thing again in the Senate, most likely.

Neon1234
Can it be invoked?

Who's your favorite late night show talk host?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Neon1234
Who's your favorite late night show talk host? Reeon Neon laughing out loud

Robtard
That was an odd question...

Old Man Whirly!
That was an odd question... Eon is an odd person.

Robtard
Trumpers are odd

Sin I AM
Trumpers are odd you see the video of him disavowing the protesters? Et tu Donald?

Robtard

Sin I AM

roughrider
I can't see Pence doing it, even if he actually wanted to now and had at least 8 cabinet members backing him up, he knows that if he did it, he'd have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life because of unhinged Trumpers looking for revenge.

He's going to have to do that anyway, what with Trump blasting him for defying his 'wishes.'

FinalAnswer

Tbph, he's probably going to have to be doing that anyway, Trumpers are seething at both the DNC and the GOP over Trump losing.

Adam_PoE
Can it be invoked?

Can it? Yes. Should it? No. If Pence becomes president, he can pardon Trump. It would be better to file articles of impeachment again. Not because there is a realistic change of removing him, but because his executive power is effectively frozen while the impeachment is going on. So it stops him from doing any more damage.

Old Man Whirly!

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :tomcatbetagiljotiinichairjerryyeslaughing hystericalHappy Dancedance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=670364&pagenumber=11#post17369273

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.