Remember Remember The 6th of December..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
The Day We ROSE Up and Came For YOU!

It Happened Once. It can and WILL Happen Again!

I can't Wait!

eek!

BackFire
You mean January.

Yes, you're a very scary middle-aged man. I'm sure we're all terrified of your hypertension and aspirin regimen.

Flyattractor
Nope. That was 2nd Christmas!

Best Present Ever!

A Present of FEAR!

To Phucks Like YOU!

Old Man Whirly!
Oh Fly no

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
You mean January.

Yes, you're a very scary middle-aged man. I'm sure we're all terrified of your hypertension and aspirin regimen.

facepalm

Flyattractor
Haven't you Fled KMC Yet!?

Oh 2nd Christmas and all I want is Pelosi being Burned Like a WITCH!

Hmmm That Will be Sweet!

Bashar Teg
why weren't you standing alongside your aryan brothers and sisters, smashing doors in the capital building, threatening the lives of legislators, attempting a mob coup, getting deservedly shot in the neck, etc

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
why weren't you standing alongside your aryan brothers and sisters, smashing doors in the capital building, threatening the lives of legislators, attempting a mob coup, getting deservedly shot in the neck, etc laughing out loud Where Lord of Brooklyn fails this alternate Fly account is next up. Expect Ethneo next...

Neon1234
Cry more Whirly.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Neon1234
Cry more Whirly. Yeah, your same old posting habits Eon, it doesn't fool anyone mate. laughing out loud

Neon1234
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, your same old posting habits Eon, it doesn't fool anyone mate. laughing out loud

Cope harder.

Flyattractor
why weren't you standing alongside your aryan brothers and sisters, smashing doors in the capital building, threatening the lives of legislators, attempting a mob coup, getting deservedly shot in the neck, etc

Why weren't you there to defend your "Fuhrer Elect" ?

I mean I KNOW WHY.

Cause you a wimpy little phaggot...

Bashar Teg
the fascist coup has attempted and failed smile

any further attempts will be met with publicly supported police brutality, fbi brutality, and national guard brutality

oh well. maybe fascism can give it another try in like 60 years when people stop paying attention again

Old Man Whirly!

any further attempts will be met with publicly supported police brutality, fbi brutality, and national guard brutality

oh well. maybe fascism can give it another try in like 60 years when people stop paying attention again I still think these little pricks are testing the bars of the cage they are not properly put in a box and buried in the ground again yet.

Flyattractor

oh well. maybe fascism can give it another try in like 60 years when people stop paying attention again

I still think these little pricks are testing the bars of the cage they are not properly put in a box and buried in the ground again yet.

Oh You two adorable little AssFascsits!

Robtard

They have failed.

Honestly can't see that. Should they do another Alt-Right rally, the authorities will have a larger police presence, but I can't see the hammer being dropped on them the same it was with BLM and Antifa.

Some cops took selfies with these terrorist inside the capitol building after they stormed it.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
They have failed.

Honestly can't see that. Should they do another Alt-Right rally, the authorities will have a larger police presence, but I can't see the hammer being dropped on them the same it was with BLM and Antifa.

i was talking about their coup attempt, trying to take legislators hostage or murder them (whichever they were planning, because it sure was one of those). let's see them try that shit again. they'll be gunned down and society will improve slightly

Robtard
i was talking about their coup attempt, trying to take legislators hostage or murder them (whichever they were planning, because it sure was one of those). let's see them try that shit again. they'll be gunned down and society will improve slightly

Oh, fair enough then, that shit won't fly a second time.

In fact, a tangible threat to his own life is what made human-colostomy-bag Lindsey Graham finally say "enough is enough" last night and do a 180. He's mucked for Trump for 4 years and finally found his spine at the 11th hour, after he was put in danger.

Hmm, thread idea

Flyattractor
Lindsay Graham is a Rino Phunt Plug. His head needs to be put on the Block with all the Rest!

PHUCK THAT SHIT BAG!

Bashar Teg

Hmm, thread idea

"should trump worshippers be put on a homeland security watch list"?

Robtard

Flyattractor
I for one have No problem with that.. I will gladly 9/11 Robbies House First!

This next 4 years.. I hope all the Lefty Cities BURN!!!

PHUCK YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL ROBBIE!!!!!!

Quincy
This is some corny shit

victreebelvictr
What happened on December 6th?

Robtard
Originally posted by Quincy
This is some corny shit

I was mimicking Trump's views on his Muslim registry/data base. The last sentence is Trump verbatim.

Flyattractor
Shove that Corn Cobb Up your Ass until you can feel it on your tonsils.

Quincy
I was mimicking Trump's views on his Muslim registry/data base. The last sentence is Trump verbatim.

Hahaha I mean this thread.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Shove that Corn Cobb Up your Ass until you can feel it on your tonsils. Fly is my favorite poster now.

Flyattractor

And yet Robbie is a Massive Anti-Semite.

Burn IN Hell Robbie!

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Fly is my favorite poster now.

I feel so happy knowing that Vicky.

Really I do.

victreebelvictr
You got the most sensible opinion on here. thumb up

Flyattractor
Phuck The Opinion!!!!

PHUCK BIDEN!

BURN ROBBIE!

BURN IN HELL!

Get Raped by a Maga Man Bashy!!!!!!

Burn KMC too!

Adam_PoE
The Day We ROSE Up and Came For YOU!

It Happened Once. It can and WILL Happen Again!

I can't Wait!

eek!

Yeah, and one woman got shot in the neck climbing through a window, and died. A man accidentally tazed his groing while trying to steal a painting, which gave him a heart attack, and he died. And still two others died from underlying health conditions while revolutionary larping. Yeah, Meal Team Six is really terrifying. Maybe if the capitol police treated them like they treat non-violent demonstrators against state violence instead of opening the gates and taking selfies with them, we would see more casualties.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :tomcatbetagiljotiinichairjerryyeslaughing hystericalHappy Dancedance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=670364&pagenumber=11#post17369273

Old Man Whirly!
Haven't you Fled KMC Yet!?

Oh 2nd Christmas and all I want is Pelosi being Burned Like a WITCH!

Hmmm That Will be Sweet! Originally posted by Flyattractor
Lindsay Graham is a Rino Phunt Plug. His head needs to be put on the Block with all the Rest!

PHUCK THAT SHIT BAG!

Bashar Teg
hopefully he decided to do the lord's work and put a gun in his mouth

Robtard
Nah, the person just retired the Fly account/persona. It's one of many.

Bashar Teg
right, a "persona". he was just pretending to be a pathetic piece of shit with nothing to do all day but shitpost here.

cdtm

The man's entitled to his opinion, they certainly arent angels.

Bashar Teg
^another "persona" i bet. we sure do have a lot of galaxy-brained super geniuses, posing as retatded phaggots with nothing better to do

Robtard
right, a "persona". he was just pretending to be a pathetic piece of shit with nothing to do all day but shitpost here.

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." -Robtard K. Vonnegut, KMC

cdtm
Serously though, why is someone shilling for the Right bad, yet you shilling for the Left is good?

You do understand your opinion that the GOP is evil and the DNC are angels is just that, your opinion?

Robtard
Oh look, loaded questions. Let me reciprocate.

Does your sister know you abuse the family dog?

Old Man Whirly!

Macklemore
"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." -Robtard K. Vonnegut, KMC Bash is right. We're larping f@ggots at this point. Not that there's anything wrong with being a bit gay... Some women like it, it's cool.

So how do we fix this forum?

Robtard
My quote/comment wasn't saying 'Bash was wrong'...

Macklemore
Oh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.