On the 11th hour, Trumplicans Finally Find Their Spines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Diehard Trumplicans after four years of mucking for Trump have finally found their spines less than two weeks before Trump leaves. How brave of them.

Lindsay "human-colostomy-bag" Graham did so last on the Senate floor, saying "Trump and I have had a hell of a journey, but enough is enough."

There's more and there will be more as predicted long ago.

Bashar Teg
the "11th hour" would have been before trump's coup attempt, not after. just saying

Robtard
Eh, I think it still works considering the phrase's meaning. But you get the point.

Mick Mulvaney has resigned, there's been more.

Bashar Teg
they're jumping ship now because the coup that trump was threatening this whole time failed

Robtard
The majority of them were always going to start jumping after the 20th, yesterday's events just shook them up as they don't want pictures and videos of yesterday's coup to come up tied to their careers in future. The few who are trying to ingratiate their way into the Trumper voting mass aside (eg Cruz, Hawley), but even then they might think twice now after yesterday, then again, a vote is a vote.

You'll even see it with KMC's Trumpers, watch for the "I never really cared about Trump" and similar antics.

edit: Though KMC's Trumper squad has for the most part gone into hiding

Neon1234
Butthurt Leftists.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Neon1234
Butthurt Leftists.

https://i.imgur.com/I8YZTK6m.png

Robtard
TBF to Neon, he's a KMC Trumper who isn't hiding much, even though all he can really do is post silly one to three word drive-bys during Trump's final shit-show days.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
TBF to Neon, he's a KMC Trumper who isn't hiding much, even though all he can really do is post silly one to three word drive-bys during Trump's final shit-show days. well Neon wants to hide he is Eon, but that line is a bit of a fail on his part.

Flyattractor
If you see a house that has s Biden Poster in its Yard. BURN THAT HOUSE DOWN!

I hope a Trumper does it to Robbies House

BURN IN HELL YOU FASCIST PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Flyattractor
If you see a house that has s Biden Poster in its Yard. BURN THAT HOUSE DOWN!

I hope a Trumper does it to Robbies House

BURN IN HELL YOU FASCIST PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!

and i hope you die screaming in a fire yesthumb up

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
and i hope you die screaming in a fire yesthumb up

I wish You to Burn in Hell for all Eternity Screaming for Mercy that will NEVER COME!

I am SO Glad that it will happen too.

Bring on Nov 22 1963 Pt2!

victreebelvictr
Damn it my spine.

I swear, I saw it only a second ago.

Flyattractor
Smoke more Pot. Its good for the eyes.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :tomcatbetagiljotiinichairjerryyeslaughing hystericalHappy Dancedance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=670364&pagenumber=11#post17369273

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.