January 20th Needs to be January the 6th Pt 2!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
There needs to be a few Million MAGA in DC for that inauguration.

That Would Be Glorious!!!!

PHUCK YOU BIDEN!!!!!!!!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Flyattractor

PHUCK YOU BIDEN!!!!!!!! What do you mean Fly, what is it you want people to do?

Flyattractor
Let Our Voices Be HEARD!!!!!!

Since Voting no longer matters.

Made Sure BIDEN HEARS US!!

LOUD AND PROUD!!!!!!

Superdad76
hwo will boden listen to you ?

Old Man Whirly!
Let Our Voices Be HEARD!!!!!!

Since Voting no longer matters.

Made Sure BIDEN HEARS US!!

LOUD AND PROUD!!!!!! Are you advocating you 1st ammendment right or something else?

Neon1234
Keep trying Whirly.

roughrider

PHUCK YOU BIDEN!!!!!!!!

Trump couldn't get anywhere near that number for his own inauguration. stick out tongue

Keep dreaming. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Adam_PoE

PHUCK YOU BIDEN!!!!!!!!

Biden is having a virtual inauguration, because we are in the middle of a global pandemic. It will just be other MAGAtards there, so knock yourself out. It will be easier for the police to round you all up.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
so knock yourself out. It will be easier for the police to round you all up.

thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Biden is having a virtual inauguration, because we are in the middle of a global pandemic. It will just be other MAGAtards there, so knock yourself out. It will be easier for the police to round you all up. shush Adam, don't tell them. laughing out loud

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :tomcatbetagiljotiinichairjerryyeslaughing hystericalHappy Dancedance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=670364&pagenumber=11#post17369273

Old Man Whirly!
Wtf!

Bashar Teg
I wonder...Is starflyethneobrooklyn in jail?

Bahha
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I wonder...Is starflyethneobrooklyn in jail? No the cops here would shoot me at this point.

However at least then the Church couldn't lynch me.

Bahha
Better a quick death, because a slow one could potentially put a cramp in my perfect posture and make me seem awkward

Bahha
Carrying that cross was the worser part of the crucifixion, the rest would have seemed like a break at work comparatively

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I wonder...Is starflyethneobrooklyn in jail? I hope so... he should be for his revolutionary and treasonously violent views.

Bahha
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I hope so... he should be for his revolutionary and treasonously violent views. as opposed to my views on hedonism?

Bahha
Are we talking about the miraculous regeneration of my extender tendons? But the lack of regeneration of this ****ing line on my FACE!?!? MY ****KNG FACEE

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I hope so... he should be for his revolutionary and treasonously violent views.

nah, he was just parody trolling...all day, every day, 24/7/365

Bahha
Whelp

I'm glad we were able to put our views on torima I mean whether or not humans were ever 'proto-hominids' aside ..for now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.