Frenzy vs. Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man

StyleTime
I'm glad Frenzy is on an ongoing line-up again, and with a new outfit to boot. Thought she might get lost in the shuffle with all the Krakoans running around currently.

https://postimg.cc/0r4BpJTM

Her snazzy spacesuit might overwhelm Nimrod with pizzaz.

zopzop
I've always had a soft spot for Frenzy and her new outfit looks dope! But she's not winning this sad

victreebelvictr
Nimrod for the win. thumb up

DarkSaint85
I don't rate Nimrod at all, personallythumb up

Wonder Man
Well like when Meggan was taken out of our dimension to a realm of users long ago that Frenzy could literally reblock Nimrods time table and be able to stop his timeframe.
The infrastructure of posthumous was won by Thunderbird against The Black Queen.
Frenzy has to win this fight.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by zopzop
I've always had a soft spot for Frenzy and her new outfit looks dope! But she's not winning this sad I agree.

Didn't she slug it out with She-Hulk a few years back?

Wonder Man
Frenzy is able to render against fractal tense so that her skin is immune to motive. Thus she can accountabley take the higher ground in a fight and have superior shot vs. even greater power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.