Hercules vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Current Cain with his fragmented Armor (No Cytorak/force field feats)

NO BFR

Who wins

Bonus: Both fight Savage Hulk

lawest9
Slight nod to Jugs.

StiltmanFTW
We don't have enough data on Current Cain.

Booya_69
We know both are a tier below IH. Cain feels pain and gets hurt physically now. Hercules fighting skill and speed advantage will make the difference.

Hercules 7/10

Stoic
Hercules should win, and it may be an easy victory. Immortal Hulk slapped Cain aside with an ease that I can't see him doing with Hercules. Based on this, I'd say that Hercules would dominate the fight by a margin of no less than 80%. Hercules is in a higher tier than Cain is these days, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Thing were able to defeat Cain these days.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Hercules should win, and it may be an easy victory. Immortal Hulk slapped Cain aside with an ease that I can't see him doing with Hercules. Based on this, I'd say that Hercules would dominate the fight by a margin of no less than 80%. Hercules is in a higher tier than Cain is these days, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Thing were able to defeat Cain these days.

Immortal Hulk already easily handled Hercules, lol. Not only did he treat Hercules like fodder who had the assistance of Jane Thor. Hercules hurt his hand punching Immortal Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Who was amped

abhilegend
Both are jobbers, who knows?

HumbleServant
Originally posted by Stoic
Hercules should win, and it may be an easy victory. Immortal Hulk slapped Cain aside with an ease that I can't see him doing with Hercules. Based on this, I'd say that Hercules would dominate the fight by a margin of no less than 80%. Hercules is in a higher tier than Cain is these days, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Thing were able to defeat Cain these days. In what comic did immortal Hulk fight Cain

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Booya_69
We know both are a tier below IH. Cain feels pain and gets hurt physically now. Hercules fighting skill and speed advantage will make the difference.

Hercules 7/10

He still performed much better against IH than Herc, lol.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He still performed much better against IH than Herc, lol.

Hulk has just drained Rulk, iirc, before facing Herc.

StiltmanFTW
Maverick Rulk, who is trash tier thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Maverick Rulk, who is trash tier thumb up

Rulk is Rulk.

StiltmanFTW
laughcry

victreebelvictr
I would like to say Herc here, but it is definitely a good match. thumb up

Diesldude

Stoic
Originally posted by HumbleServant
In what comic did immortal Hulk fight Cain

Check out the new Juggernaut series. Hulk rolled on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.