Kryptonians vs Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
Thor and Supes are out of the picture

everyone else is fair game

100000 Kryptonians

vs

Asgard (Odin included)

BrolyBlack
Krytponians with ease

carver9
Odin does an OMNI attack resulting in them turning into dust.

Stoic
Sky Fathers are a bit tricky aren't they? Time stop isn't outside of their abilities if I remember correctly, but to be honest I don't recall Odin himself ever doing this? However, Thor with the Odin Force had a degree of control over it, so I'm not sure if it'd be a stretch to imagine Odin himself doing this as well.

h1a8
Speed kills. Kryptonians are too fast and too many.

BrolyBlack

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
Speed kills. Kryptonians are too fast and too many.

Time manipulation can stop the fastest character though.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
Time manipulation can stop the fastest character though.

1. They can hit Odin before he activates that tactic
2. Odin may not even think about that tactic at all

basilisk
Speed aside, if it's not an instant all-out speed blitz then Odin might be able to pull off the timestop attack he did in Journey into Mystery. With just a wave of his hand he stopped "the fabric of time" and put the entire population of earth into some sort of trance and moved them into another dimension. Given the Kryptonians are susceptible to magic to a large degree and there are a vastly smaller number to deal with, it could work. Even if the trance didn't last just leave them in the other dimension. Or if there is no BFR allowed then just the timestop/trance effect might work in itself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.