Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog

Tzeentch
Somewhere for the better hopefully. Absolutely nothing was lost with the mass exodus of these retards

BrolyBlack

KharmaDog

BrolyBlack
You are right this thread was completely harmless and not against the rules. Watch it be deleted by morning because it was a totally legit thread.

Next time try to dot all your I’s making stupid redundant threads that dont already exist.

Karma is a *****, boythumb up

KharmaDog

BrolyBlack
tl,dr

See My OP

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Somewhere for the better hopefully. Absolutely nothing was lost with the mass exodus of these retards

^ Correct.

Old Man Whirly!

Quincy
I'm stoked for them that they took off - now they don't have to tire themselves out trying to somehow rationalize Trump supporters recent attack on democracy and riot that left several dead. It's perfect timing for them

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Quincy
I'm stoked for them that they took off - now they don't have to tire themselves out trying to somehow rationalize Trump supporters recent attack on democracy and riot that left several dead. It's perfect timing for them Broly is still here blaming TDS for people's reaction to the failed coup... it's great laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
And you are here on your birthday acting like a retardlaughing out loud

Spot onthumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
And you are here on your birthday acting like a retardlaughing out loud

Spot onthumb up Originally posted by Adam_PoE
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ShyIncomparableIcelandichorse-small.gif

Robtard
Originally posted by Quincy
I'm stoked for them that they took off - now they don't have to tire themselves out trying to somehow rationalize Trump supporters recent attack on democracy and riot that left several dead. It's perfect timing for them

laughing out loud

Also accurate.

Badabing
This thread doesn't foster a discussion between 2 differing views. Seems to be a troll/bait thread. Nothing new is being discussed that isn't occurring in other threads. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.